[Product]  B-98 God Customize Set

It sounds that the teeth of aB is pretty horrible...
Well, since aB is a left spinning bey, the teeth may not have so significant influence on its performance. You know, Dragoon S and Legend Spriggan has much better teeth than Lost Longinus or Drain Fafnir, but actually Dragoon S and lS(in left spin mode) has lower burst resistance.
I still look forward the defense potential of Arc Bahamut.
Other than Atomic and Bearing, what other tips are included in the set?
(Oct. 30, 2017  5:29 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: Other than Atomic and Bearing, what other tips are included in the set?
Zephyr and, sadly, spiral. YoY
(Oct. 30, 2017  5:31 AM)Beatlynx27 Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2017  5:29 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: Other than Atomic and Bearing, what other tips are included in the set?
Zephyr and, sadly, spiral. YoY

Not bad actually, a Tornado Staller Driver and a Counter for such combinations
Thanks for the video. Now even though the layers and disks could be the reasons for it, Bearing seems to be better at opposite spin against Atomic which is a bit worrying. What's even more worrying is that the footage had to be sped up, meaning that battles like these would drag, and unfortunately, I can't see this not happening. Now imagine a Bearing mirror match? It'll also be super long and they'll likely draw a few times. This seems like a dream set but oooooh this'll not be too fun. I can tell aB.P.Br will be the next go-to combo.

I still think aB should've been what gK was, it looks like gK and gK deserved a combo like that rather than what we got. Well, basically if aB was right spin, it would be a true Kerbeus upgrade.
(Oct. 31, 2017  12:54 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Thanks for the video. Now even though the layers and disks could be the reasons for it, Bearing seems to be better at opposite spin against Atomic which is a bit worrying. What's even more worrying is that the footage had to be sped up, meaning that battles like these would drag, and unfortunately, I can't see this not happening. Now imagine a Bearing mirror match? It'll also be super long and they'll likely draw a few times. This seems like a dream set but oooooh this'll not be too fun. I can tell aB.P.Br will be the next go-to combo.

I still think aB should've been what gK was, it looks like gK and gK deserved a combo like that rather than what we got. Well, basically if aB was right spin, it would be a true Kerbeus upgrade.

Well Bearing is made of POM, so it would be ridiculously easy to Knock-Out in theory
(Oct. 31, 2017  2:25 PM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2017  12:54 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Thanks for the video. Now even though the layers and disks could be the reasons for it, Bearing seems to be better at opposite spin against Atomic which is a bit worrying. What's even more worrying is that the footage had to be sped up, meaning that battles like these would drag, and unfortunately, I can't see this not happening. Now imagine a Bearing mirror match? It'll also be super long and they'll likely draw a few times. This seems like a dream set but oooooh this'll not be too fun. I can tell aB.P.Br will be the next go-to combo.

Well Bearing is made of POM, so it would be ridiculously easy to Knock-Out in theory

That is true and I hope it is easy to K.O.
When’s the best time to buy this set? Cos I’m sure on preorder it’s usually worth quite a bit more than its actual price.
Well, I've got it the other day for 35 USD on eBay
I saw that but didn't have the money for it, since I just bought Baldur
good ones i bougt it for christmas

bad ones going to come in january
(Oct. 31, 2017  8:14 PM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote: good ones i bougt it for christmas

So, what do you mean? 
And how does it relate to the thread title?
(Oct. 31, 2017  11:24 PM)Mage Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2017  8:14 PM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote: good ones i bougt it for christmas

So, what do you mean? 
And how does it relate to the thread title?
sorry i just got hyped by the way deep chaos layer can be usefull because chaos shape terrifies me and i read in the takara tomy website that his burst is zero, does that means it's teeth are like maximum garuda cause that will be awful
(Oct. 31, 2017  7:08 PM)Skuldless Wrote: Well, I've got it the other day for 35 USD on eBay

Got the link so we can see who you got it fromSmile
My Analysis On Deep Chaos
(Please note that this is based on videos and pictures)
The full spring mechanism probably won't help unless Bearing can tilt more than 45 degrees.The drift mechanism may help when receiving powerful clashes, but still Bearing needs to have a fine, not grip, but a way to return to the center when recoil is produced. My idea includes using most of the surface area on Bearing to swivel around and head back to the center
(Nov. 01, 2017  10:36 PM)MPZLShadow Wrote: My Analysis On Deep Chaos
(Please note that this is based on videos and pictures)
The full spring mechanism probably won't help unless Bearing can tilt more than 45 degrees.The drift mechanism may help when receiving powerful clashes, but still Bearing needs to have a fine, not grip, but a way to return to the center when recoil is produced. My idea includes using most of the surface area on Bearing to swivel around and head back to the center
That is what it's supposed to do. Drivers like that in the anime go back to the middle and stabilize it. But in real life, it just destabilize the bey easier.
i'm deeply interested in deep chaos 4 flow bearing and
ark bahamut 2 bump atomic
Will Ark Bahamut be better than Drain Fafnir for Defense? With the sound of those teeth, probably not.
(Nov. 05, 2017  8:01 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: Will Ark Bahamut be better than Drain Fafnir for Defense? With the sound of those teeth, probably not.

Perhaps they made it to counter nL? I mean, it seems like nL will counter dF so maybe aB was made to counter nL and balance it out?
(Nov. 06, 2017  3:38 PM)beyblader 5372 Wrote: when is this set going out

Nov 11th, this Saturday.
(Nov. 06, 2017  3:40 PM)CrazyAries Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2017  3:38 PM)beyblader 5372 Wrote: when is this set going out

Nov 11th, this Saturday.

thanks for telling me
(Nov. 01, 2017  8:36 PM)Skuldless Wrote: https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=...2938736007

Here you go

$35 for 4 beys is insanely cheap. Also it's $20 for the set (so $5 each bey???) and $15 delivery. I know a wholesaler on Ebay and his cost is around the $45 mark. I'd be quite cautious about this being a fake. Now that this listing is gone, there are others offering the same deal. None have been around very long and don't have much in the way of positive feedback score.
Just my observation............