[Product]  B-98 God Customize Set

Yeah, I'n gonna wait for my seller pvc.cardexpert who would sell this at $45-ish. Although he hasn't gotten the last two random booster sets quickly or at all, so I've been paying about $25 more for full sets from monskey
(Oct. 31, 2017  2:25 PM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2017  12:54 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Thanks for the video. Now even though the layers and disks could be the reasons for it, Bearing seems to be better at opposite spin against Atomic which is a bit worrying. What's even more worrying is that the footage had to be sped up, meaning that battles like these would drag, and unfortunately, I can't see this not happening. Now imagine a Bearing mirror match? It'll also be super long and they'll likely draw a few times. This seems like a dream set but oooooh this'll not be too fun. I can tell aB.P.Br will be the next go-to combo.

I still think aB should've been what gK was, it looks like gK and gK deserved a combo like that rather than what we got. Well, basically if aB was right spin, it would be a true Kerbeus upgrade.

Well Bearing is made of POM, so it would be ridiculously easy to Knock-Out in theory

It is taking the style of revolve. Revolve was carp for defense compared to orbit. POM + Revolve = knockouts for days
I like what they did with Atomic and Bearing, they're basically god versions of Orbit and Revolve respectively. Hopefully Bearing is a top tier part like atomic but we have to wait and see
Wow, the bey format nowadays is alien to me. I have some catching up to do.

Anyways, a lot of what I see reminds me of 4D cores. And I see something that resembles B : D. This has my attention.
(Nov. 07, 2017  8:35 AM)Zilver Wrote: Wow, the bey format nowadays is alien to me. I have some catching up to do.

Anyways, a lot of what I see reminds me of 4D cores. And I see something that resembles B : D. This has my attention.

the Bearing driver is more or less a strict upgrade on B : D as far as we know. 

I recommend reading some wiki pages about the Burst system and how it works, as it's fairly different from Metal Fight/4D. Also feel free to ask any questions in the hobby questions subforum.

Br spins quite long when you spin it on your hand.
I can’t believe it bump is the heaviest frame
...and there goes the current meta game
I can already see it - aC.4B.Br, aC.4B.Br everywhere
(deleted, wrong thread)
Honestly, we should just look at banning At, O, and Br because at this point, they are way too versatile. I think this set is basically a nail in the coffin for those drivers.

All d2 top tiers utilized O.

dF would be banned because of At.

mG is on trial ban because of a spam use of At and O.

And Be is basically BGrin, a super powerful stamina tip from mfb, but with POM, a hard plastic with a low friction coefficient, on a bearing. The POM tip is synonymous WD, which was an easy to get top tier performance tip from MFB. bR.7B.Br, sΩ.4B.Br, dF.7B.Br, and aB.4B.Br would all easily become top tier if we get similar performance as it's predecessors.
(Nov. 10, 2017  9:49 PM)Sıon Wrote: Honestly, we should just look at banning At, O, and  Br because at this point, they are way too versatile. I think this set is basically a nail in the coffin for those drivers.

And Be is basically BGrin, a super powerful stamina tip from mfb, but with POM, a hard plastic with a low friction coefficient, on a bearing. The POM tip  is synonymous WD, which was an easy to get top tier performance tip from MFB. bR.7B.Br, sΩ.4B.Br, dF.7B.Br, and aB.4B.Br would all easily become top tier if we get similar performance as it's predecessors.

That would be pointless, in a meta without those Drivers Revolve would be spammed again. It's unhealthy to keep using only one stamina Driver, it's better to have the different choices rather than one.
At suffers from its early stalling, it's pretty easy to KO when it's circling the tornado ridge. Br is made of POM which increases stamina but also makes it relatively easy to KO, layers like sX and lS can knock it around easily thus also reducing it's stamina via hitting walls and flying around the place. Orbit, while good for destabilizing, gets out spun by Atomic and Revolve. D2 combos may flourish with Orbit but they still get deleted by the current top-tier attack types. Banning mG was the right thing to do as attack types had a hard time against it and stamina/defense types couldn't outspin it (except gK but that it gets destroyed by attack types). dF isn't so much of a threat now, it can beat D2 combos but it also gets bursted by sX.
Basically the meta right now is rock paper scissors, which is what the meta should be because it offers more variety than the past stamina/defense meta
(Nov. 10, 2017  9:49 PM)Sıon Wrote: Honestly, we should just look at banning At, O, and  Br because at this point, they are way too versatile. I think this set is basically a nail in the coffin for those drivers.

And Be is basically BGrin, a super powerful stamina tip from mfb, but with POM, a hard plastic with a low friction coefficient, on a bearing. The POM tip  is synonymous WD, which was an easy to get top tier performance tip from MFB. bR.7B.Br, sΩ.4B.Br, dF.7B.Br, and aB.4B.Br would all easily become top tier if we get similar performance as it's predecessors.

I'm inclined agree on Atomic, but I feel Orbit is way more balanced and is definitely not as gamebreaking. 

As for Bearing, it literally just came out and the bearings combined without the POM would likely make it extremely succeptable to attack. Give it time.
(Nov. 10, 2017  10:13 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote:

I'm inclined agree on Atomic, but I feel Orbit is way more balanced and is definitely not as gamebreaking. 

As for Bearing, it literally just came out and the bearings combined without the POM would likely make it extremely succeptable to attack. Give it time.

Yeah, Orbit doesn't have Life-After-Death due to the tabs around the ball tip so it would be countered by Revolve (I think)
looks like lS 7b x is the new best attack combo
Thinking if gK with bearing will become a thing. And aB looks like another top tier defence bey. It's the first bey I had a look at and thought the stock combo would probably be a mad combo in battles.
(Nov. 11, 2017  2:18 AM)Yblader1 Wrote: Thinking if gK with bearing will become a thing. And aB looks like another top tier defence bey. It's the first bey I had a look at and thought the stock combo would probably be a mad combo in battles.

For gK, probably. gK is already countered by attack types, having a KO heavy driver wouldn’t change that, only make its strengths stronger

As for Ark Bahamut, depends if it’s gimmick can make up for the teeth, otherwise, Drain Fafnir’s still gonna be king of left spin defense
can't wait till hasbro aB comes out since slopes are almost always the same and tightness depends on the mold of driver
Should we start a discussion on the ban of atomic? (as it is a part here, already set up with some pretty powerful layers in a non random booster release.)
(Nov. 11, 2017  6:15 AM)Siⱺn Wrote: Should we start a discussion on the ban of atomic? (as it is a part here, already set up with some pretty powerful layers in a non random booster release.)

Atomic got banned?
(Nov. 11, 2017  6:46 AM)Ultragunner Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2017  6:15 AM)Siⱺn Wrote: Should we start a discussion on the ban of atomic? (as it is a part here, already set up with some pretty powerful layers in a non random booster release.)

Atomic got banned?

No, it is not banned.
Hmmm, Bearing.
Fidget spinner.
Spin.
Beyblade.
Spin.
:0