[Product]  B-96 Infinite Stadium DX Set

UPDATE:

(Sep. 30, 2017  4:19 PM)Basalt Fox Wrote:

(Sep. 14, 2017  4:11 PM)Ninja Blader Wrote: https://twitter.com/vocarevoproj/status/...2031899649
[Image: DJsKM6jU8AM_WLJ.jpg]

(Sep. 22, 2017  10:53 PM)marutti Wrote: [Image: lzeXi7L.png]
[Image: bm5mNcs.png]

New set to be released at the end of October 2017. It will include the Infinite Burst Stadium as well as probably a Beyblade.

[Image: 1703_g1_004.jpg]
https://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/champ_g1

New Stadium may be Beyta Stadium in MFB era. Because,
As you already know You'll be able to test new stadium on Asia Championship. And if you will win you can get Idol Valkyrie (Purple).
In the guide book it says, "Let's battle with Automatic beyblade and Get Idol Valkyrie."

[Image: pblSxfF.jpg]
Wow this Valkyrie looks really cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's so cool! Grin
I posted about the purple Valkyrie in the Beyblade Random Thoughts topic already three days ago, by the way, since there is nothing known about this new stadium at all yet hah.
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblad...pid1368588
(Mar. 19, 2017  9:18 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I posted about the purple Valkyrie in the Beyblade Random Thoughts topic already three days ago, by the way, since there is nothing known about this new stadium at all yet hah.
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblad...pid1368588

I know you already posted there. But Random thought thread is too busy to discuss about new stadium.
(Mar. 20, 2017  1:27 PM)marutti Wrote: I know you already posted there. But Random thought thread is too busy to discuss about new stadium.

That is true (even though there is nothing to discuss about the new stadium since nothing is known about it yet hah), but I was pointing out that post to all the people who were amazed and surprised about this purple Valkyrie, like it was the first time they saw it.
It is called the "Infinite Stadium", and it is probably like the Ultimate BeyTa BeyStadium from Metal Fight Beyblade which had Proto Nemesis in the middle.
You can clearly see that it is the Valkyrie Layer in the centre, for some reason...
[Image: 1703_g1_004.jpg]
https://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/champ_g1
I think this stadium is pretty useless with burst, since the bey in the middle would just get bursted with that amount of friction applied to the driver. Therefore, it will make it much easier to burst by speeding up the driver while the layer fails to catch up due to impact.
(Mar. 26, 2017  8:02 AM)InazumaFreak Wrote: WTF IS THIS

It sort of does give you good practice, because you are facing a Beyblade which has increased defense in the centre since it is stuck there, so you really have to do your best to beat it with your launch alone. It was really unnecessary for you to make such an aggressive comment, especially when you are just almost a decade late since this concept was already introduced and accepted back in Metal Fight Beyblade, the second generation of Beyblades.
Meanwhile, another picture of that purple Valkyrie Layer:
[Image: C8IrD9jUAAMIJ8x.jpg]

The yellow highlights on each wing really show more than on the original picture.
(Mar. 30, 2017  2:24 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Meanwhile, another picture of that purple Valkyrie Layer:
[Image: C8IrD9jUAAMIJ8x.jpg]

The yellow highlights on each wing really show more than on the original picture.

Easily the most beautiful layer in burst

By the way is the tournament  free for all ages?
(Mar. 26, 2017  8:02 AM)InazumaFreak Wrote: WTF IS THIS

Kinda an overreaction. Anyways theres a high chance they'll give a piece to cover that bit for people who don't like it, I'm sure.
The local blader customized such recolor last year lol

[Image: IMG_5635.jpg]
Sorry for the quick post, but is anyone else sensing a magnetic driver for this stadium (that could potentially be competitive)??
Another original concept, hahaha.

On the bright side, I find that purple Valkyrie gorgeous.
(Apr. 01, 2017  3:38 PM)Kai-V Wrote: [Image: C8VASBkUIAA3Gcj.jpg]

Why is there a knock out zone right where the switch is located?
(Apr. 01, 2017  3:38 PM)Kai-V Wrote: [Image: C8VASBkUIAA3Gcj.jpg]

The way Valkyrie is in the middle like that makes me think that when this stadium is inevitably released in a DX set in October it'll come with that Valkyrie and it'll be the Proto Nemesis of the set (MAYBE THEY CAN GIVE IT REINFORCED TEETH THIS TIME HAHAHAHAHA). The disc it has looks new too.

This stadium looks cool too, even if it is just the Beyta stadium without those awful ridges. Tongue_out
Weird that this comes with a Valkyrie. But it's purple and black, so I'll probably end up getting it someday anyway

Also:succ
(Apr. 01, 2017  3:40 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: Why is there a knock out zone right where the switch is located?

I instantly noticed that too.. that is the worst placement they could have done. 

Looks pretty decent, but I wonder if wins would be mostly by bursting, and if it has a special Driver (would it also be legal for tournament play?). Can't wait for more information, there are too many questions I have /o\
Remind me how we obtain this set.
(Apr. 01, 2017  10:43 PM)Discord Blader Wrote: Remind me how we obtain this set.

It'll be shown in the Asia championship but maybe you can buy it after the the event ends
Or you might be able to buy it at the tournament, maybe