[Product]  B-92 Starter Sieg Xcalibur.1.Ir

Real quick, is the yellow part of the sword metal? Cause last thing I want is another Xcalibur painting all of my bey's yellow.
No, that is plastic covering the swords contact point.
Seems they've learned their lesson and chose not to expose the sword handle this time!
This bey is so thicc. Can't wait to test it.
I see sX being competitively viable. Hopefully 1 will have some usage.
When you open Sieg Xcalibar please be careful because in this time, bey cord is independed in the box It's not in prastic bag.
It alway in plastic bag or on the box but in this time not and easy to lost.
So, I haven't checked L2's weight, but this looks to be the heaviest layer so far with 16.2g
Wouldn't L2 or NL (nightmare Longinus) just be better?
sieg xcalibur has crazy attack power seeing the videos it literally won against every other god bey even galaxy zues with a metal god chip
It's probably the weight that makes it a monster. Diamond/Square shapes are extremely recoil heavy but the metal gives the Layer so much inertia that it barrels through everything in its path.

If only it looked better
I think the look is passable. It's no Xeno Xcalibur, but it's a solid 7/10 in the looks.

I can't wait to throw a MGC on this thing and just go to town with silly attack combos
(Sep. 16, 2017  1:52 AM)bidinga Wrote: sieg xcalibur has crazy attack power seeing the videos it literally won against every other god bey even galaxy zues with a metal god chip
I just thought leftspin and the fact that NL could be better, who knows
Boy I'd love to see sX with that weird giant God Valkyrie chip, seeing as sX is already 16 grams the giant red gV chip will make it crazy looking! If only it actually fit since I'm assuming the chip would only work for gV.

This is insane!
I wonder who'd win, nL or sX
Other videos:

(Sep. 16, 2017  7:07 AM)Basalt Fox Wrote:

This is insane!
I watched the last video and wow *~*
I need this right now, omg, and that was only with stock parts, imagine that with MG.sX.1M.X
I couldn't agree more
Again, other videos:

Off-topic: Why am I posting so much videos?

And we finally have a counter to it...