[Product]  B-92 Starter Sieg Xcalibur.1.Ir

(Aug. 11, 2017  5:21 PM)RedRexy0 Wrote: I think iron will be the burst version of metal flat from mfb

It is
Oh ok I'm late lol

Well at least people will use attack types more
(Aug. 11, 2017  5:22 PM)RedRexy0 Wrote: Oh ok I'm late lol

Well at least people will use attack types more

That depends on how useful this Xcalibur turns out to be for attack.
Any good pics of the pieces yet? (Also i notice so far the  spin emperor's god layer beys dont have any frame/flame.)

(Except zeus -_-)
CoroCoro posted this video showing off Sieg Xcalibur.

Seeing sX burst gV with such ease makes me optimistic, but then again the guy using gV was using a standard winder with a light launcher, so it could have just been staged...
@[TrainiacJ] While it is entirely possible sX is super strong like the video shows, this is a corocoro video where the beyblade they advertise is almost 100% guaranteed to win, gotta make that dorrar somewhere. They could've modded gV to make it weaker maybe, though it could just be retakes, assuming sX isn't actually good.
What? Sieg Xcalibur is heavyer than Xcalibur+ Xeno Xcalibur?
(Aug. 12, 2017  3:00 AM)marutti Wrote: What? Sieg Xcalibur is heavyer than Xcalibur+ Xeno Xcalibur?

So... More than 10g? What are the weights of Xcalibur and X2?
Personal opinion here, but I think Killer Deathscyther should've had the Iron driver and Seig Xcalibur should've had Hunter.
It's like the most aggressive stock bey became passive aggressive.. it was moving near the same speed as stock God Valkyrie, and it has a very slow movement with Reboot, just my opinion again, but attack types should be able to move faster than that, it moves like a mobile stamina combo (aka a stalling combo).
Definitely will be weird in the anime when the ever so famous Xcalibur can't move as fast as most attack types.
(Aug. 12, 2017  4:03 AM)Kurenai Shu Wrote: Personal opinion here, but I think Killer Deathscyther should've had the Iron driver and Seig Xcalibur should've had Hunter.
It's like the most aggressive stock bey became passive aggressive.. it was moving near the same speed as stock God Valkyrie, and it has a very slow movement with Reboot, just my opinion again, but attack types should be able to move faster than that, it moves like a mobile stamina combo (aka a stalling combo).
Definitely will be weird in the anime when the ever so famous Xcalibur can't move as fast as most attack types.

I actually agree TBH. I always saw the Deathscyther series or the Longinus series having a metal flat Driver.
Whilst the Iron Driver is metal just like the sX Layer, I think a faster Driver for sX would've been better. Maybe not Hunter for sX but I see a Driver like R2F being more suitable for sX (even though it has yet to exist).
(Aug. 12, 2017  4:25 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2017  4:03 AM)Kurenai Shu Wrote: Personal opinion here, but I think Killer Deathscyther should've had the Iron driver and Seig Xcalibur should've had Hunter.

I actually agree TBH. I always saw the Deathscyther series or the Longinus series having a metal flat Driver.
Whilst the Iron Driver is metal just like the sX Layer, I think a faster Driver for sX would've been better. Maybe not Hunter for sX but I see a Driver like R2F being more suitable for sX (even though it has yet to exist).

Well the thing with very aggressive Drivers in Burst is that they have VERY little stamina due to the general weight of the beys. Iron makes it so it has a good mix between power and stamina, I think they were going for a heavy impact idea rather than a super fast one.

Anyways, I hope sX can actually bring a bit more light to the meta as it's pretty bland as it is now. The imbalance and weight of sX has me hyped that it can deal some damaging blows, and Iron just seems great(although it gets easily destabilized).
(Aug. 12, 2017  7:52 AM)Mage Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2017  4:25 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: I actually agree TBH. I always saw the Deathscyther series or the Longinus series having a metal flat Driver.

Well the thing with very aggressive Drivers in Burst is that they have VERY little stamina due to the general weight of the beys. Iron makes it so it has a good mix between power and stamina, I think they were going for a heavy impact idea rather than a super fast one.

Anyways, I hope sX can actually bring a bit more light to the meta as it's pretty bland as it is now. The imbalance and weight of sX has me hyped that it can deal some damaging blows, and Iron just seems great(although it gets easily destabilized).

Yes but that's Excalibur's exact selling point. All power, no staying power.
Generally, I find metal flat drivers to have more speed than similarly sized rubber ones but they don't have the same impact. Rubber has more grip, meaning less recoil, meaning more of the impact force goes into moving the opponent. Couple that with the added stamina of this reduced friction and it seems a bit unfitting for a "Super Attack Type".
Sieg Xcalibur
[Image: lXZ9sH4.png]

1 (it's literally just limited with three spikes, that's so lame)
[Image: AEMmbun.png]

Iron (pls be good)
[Image: GAxNs6v.png]

And here's the poster/advertisement thing for it.
[Image: fQVd7pC.jpg]
Thanks @[TrainiacJ]. Wow so the 1 disk does kind of look like Limited, but it has three sword like bits instead of one, and yeah I know one side has the biggest sword but I would've liked it to be one side with the sword focused and yes I said "sword" because for some reason, they decided to carry on the trend of having tailor made looking disks for an Xcalibur beyblade, even down to their themes. Force had a very knight like theme, Magnums function was only designed for X2 and this one has a bit of both which again, I don't like parts that feel tailor made for that one beyblade, although this one is just a core disk. Iron looks really cool, I've never noticed the metal tabs around the tip till now.
(Aug. 12, 2017  2:04 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: 1 (it's literally just limited with three spikes, that's so lame)

I'm not sure how extravagant you could have expected a Disc called 1 to be, lol.
It looks like the design of 1 is going with the usual shield-like design again like Force and Magnum, which I find perfectly okay as it works for the Xcalibur line.
(Aug. 12, 2017  3:47 PM)Deathscyther04 Wrote: It looks like the design of 1 is going with the usual shield-like design again like Force and Magnum, which I find perfectly okay as it works for the Xcalibur line.

I personally don't like that because if it were to be used with another beyblade, like D2FJ and I2ML, then it ends up looking a bit out of place, and Magnum is the worst offender as it was only made for X2s double impact gimmick. Then again, I guess 4D wheels did that too.
What is it with TT and not releasing new frames, or releasing beys with no frames at all.
(Aug. 12, 2017  6:34 PM)BurstMaster Wrote: What is it with TT and not releasing new frames, or releasing beys with no frames at all.
Except for gV and kS, they release starters with no frames.
it has the same metal tip as gaia dragoon v noice!
1 looks more like a 3...
What I want to know is the size of Ir's tip. Is it similar to Accel, Assault, or Xtreme? It looks more Assault-sized, which is nice because I remember MF in Metal Saga being about the size of a normal F, which was kinda lame.
My parents said that I'm getting seig xcalbur for my birthday since it's in September
The iron tip is metal. Metal does not grip the stadium well.
As I see new releases, my hype level is going high