[Product]  B-92 Starter Sieg Xcalibur.1.Ir

My idea I had for 1 when I heard they were releasing this was a teardrop shaped disk that came to one point. Would've been extremely unbalanced, but cool. This honestly makes me think "3". I wasn't even sure how they were going to do 1 in the first place...
Now we just need to see what beyblade has the "Star" frame. I looked online and the original color is blue.
(Aug. 14, 2017  7:29 AM)Dodgest Wrote: Now we just need to see what beyblade has the "Star" frame. I looked online and the original color is blue.

It's Braze Ragnaruk.4 Star. Blow Wbba store Limited Ver.
(Aug. 14, 2017  7:29 AM)Dodgest Wrote: Now we just need to see what beyblade has the "Star" frame. I looked online and the original color is blue.

It's actually Gold, it came with the God Valkyrie guide book
if you go on kevo you tube chanel he has the picture of saig excaliber and the electronic sword lancher
(Aug. 14, 2017  3:49 PM)spiderboy153 Wrote: if you go on kevo you tube chanel he has the picture of saig excaliber and the electronic sword lancher

The pics were already posted earlier in the thread
(Aug. 14, 2017  11:09 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote:

It's actually Gold, it came with the God Valkyrie guide book

Go to the TT website. They have the star frame in blue Smile
(Aug. 14, 2017  4:19 PM)Dodgest Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2017  11:09 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: It's actually Gold, it came with the God Valkyrie guide book

Go to the TT website. They have the star frame in blue :)

I know that I'm just letting you know that the original colour was gold
(Aug. 14, 2017  5:07 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2017  4:19 PM)Dodgest Wrote: Go to the TT website. They have the star frame in blue Smile

I know that I'm just letting you know that the original colour was gold

What the Original they talking about is not the color that was firstly released. For example, Chaos was firstly released in Random Layer Collection Vol.1 in black, but the original color of Chaos is actually white (in the Triple Booster Set with Nova Neptune and a black Victory Valkyrie).
(Aug. 14, 2017  5:14 PM)CrazyAries Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2017  5:07 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: I know that I'm just letting you know that the original colour was gold

What the Original they talking about is not the color that was firstly released. For example, Chaos was firstly released in Random Layer Collection Vol.1 in black, but the original color of Chaos is actually white (in the Triple Booster Set with Nova Neptune and a black Victory Valkyrie).

That is very debatable. Usually, when something is included in a set of at least three Beyblades, then that recolour is considered as just a recolour, not the actual full Beyblade release like a Starter would be.
(Aug. 14, 2017  5:27 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2017  5:14 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: What the Original they talking about is not the color that was firstly released. For example, Chaos was firstly released in Random Layer Collection Vol.1 in black, but the original color of Chaos is actually white (in the Triple Booster Set with Nova Neptune and a black Victory Valkyrie).

That is very debatable. Usually, when something is included in a set of at least three Beyblades, then that recolour is considered as just a recolour, not the actual full Beyblade release like a Starter would be.

But at least the picture TT used in Parts Introduction are the white Chaos instead of the Black one, and in the Guide Issue of Corocoro, the black one was replaced by the white one after TBS is released. 
Despite this, O2 and J2 are also examples. Even though the white Chaos is debatable, at least what the color of a part firstly released is cannot determine what its original color is.
(Aug. 14, 2017  6:31 PM)CrazyAries Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2017  5:27 PM)Kai-V Wrote: That is very debatable. Usually, when something is included in a set of at least three Beyblades, then that recolour is considered as just a recolour, not the actual full Beyblade release like a Starter would be.

But at least the picture TT used in Parts Introduction are the white Chaos instead of the Black one, and in the Guide Issue of Corocoro, the black one was replaced by the white one after TBS is released. 
Despite this, O2 and J2 are also examples. Even though the white Chaos is debatable, at least what the color of a part firstly released is cannot determine what its original color is.

You are incorrect here, I think the word you are looking for is stock not original. (Original - present or existing from the beginning; first or earliest) So as the black layer was released first it was the original even though it may not be the 'stock' colour (ie the example you provided with O2 and J2). BTW this discussion has gotten way off topic, as the stock colour of the Star frame has nothing to do with Sieg Xcalibur.
Looks likenthis bey is the most expensive to date (when you combine the cost of it and the new launcher). I hope I get this before thanksgiving. Btw the disk & driver are named after a BMW.
I think the red vortex frame from God Valkyire would of been a good match for Sieg Xcalibur 1 Ir because of the magnum disk from Xeno Xcalibur. If you were making is combo Xeno Xcalibur 2 Vortex Reboot/Impact.
Wow!
I can get 2 important points from the video.
1. Iron's speed, or its acceleration, is terrible, even Trans in Attack mode can catch it up easily.
2. Sieg Xcalibur is SCARY!!! It is really a DESTRUCTOR!!!Even catching it up with higher speed can only make Alter Chronos be Bursted instantly!!!

And... the Digital Sword Launchers are... So huge...
Guys and girls in so hype my mom preordered seig xcalbur just now I will do an unboxing video and post it here I'm so hype!!!!!!!!! ( I will also be unboxing a surprise beyblade check out my YouTube channel Red Rexy) HYPE LEVEL OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!
When is the gold version pretty the blue version of Sieg Xcalibur is coming out?

When is the gold version or the blue version is coming out for Sieg Xcalibur.
(Aug. 27, 2017  8:50 PM)Lord Max Wrote: When is the gold version pretty the blue version of Sieg Xcalibur is coming out?

This is Gold Sword version, and only 62 people would get it.
I'm not sure how to get this, but it is certainly very difficult.
(Aug. 27, 2017  8:50 PM)Lord Max Wrote: When is the gold version pretty the blue version of Sieg Xcalibur is coming out?

Probably in the next Corocoro
I noticed that Xcalibur release date is very similar to L-Drago. Xcalibur Force Xtreme and L-Drago 105F were released at the end of December, their evolution (Xeno Xcalibur and Lightning L-Drago) on summer while their second evolution (Sieg Xcalibur and Meteo L-Drago) on September. Probably next L-Drago would be released at the end of April like L-Drago Destroy. (It is an opinion, not a news!)
I think the 3.5 of burst will be a metal themed, since Xcalibur is always a half-step ahead of everyone else (Xcalibur was the first to have it's main letter at the center of the layer, X2 was the first to have a more than three part layer assembly, and a disk with an outer plastic extension). I'm positive the next step will be sort-of metal revolving, I assume sort of like how hms was to plastic/bakuten but with the compatability zero g had compared to MFB.
New Sieg Xcalibur images! It seems a fantastic beyblade :-)
[Image: DJLkaO4VoAAfUYV?format=jpg]
On the driver there are metal lines while the layer sX is already became one of my favourite layers.
Imagine lS' metal god chip on that....