[Product]  B-87 Random Booster Vol. 7 Maximum Garuda.8F.Flugel

(Jul. 13, 2017  4:51 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2017  4:49 PM)Jinbee Wrote: I'm still loving that Kerbeus Driver coloured Loop! The Cycle and Flugel have nice and unique colours. I was expecting another reboot but we get YET ANOTHER STUPID SPIRAL DRIVER, and if that wasn't enough, we don't get one, but TWO!. One place could've been good to add Reboot... just saying.

I know, right? And Liner is near pointless, they already put that in the last RB. Overall the driver selection is almost abysmal, with the only good one being Cycle. The only top tier layers are A2 and bR, and only the disc selection is any good.

Unless I'm missing something, I still don't get what the intended use Liner is meant to have? The manga doesn't seem to explain Liner that well unless I've missed something. Is Liner meant to be like Orbit? What did TT think a unicycle would do to help in battle? And yeah, both Spiral and Liner were already released in RBV6, and it's not even good parts at least like Orbit was.
(Jul. 13, 2017  4:55 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2017  4:51 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: I know, right? And Liner is near pointless, they already put that in the last RB. Overall the driver selection is almost abysmal, with the only good one being Cycle. The only top tier layers are A2 and bR, and only the disc selection is any good.

Unless I'm missing something, I still don't get what the intended use Liner is meant to have? The manga doesn't seem to explain Liner that well unless I've missed something. Is Liner meant to be like Orbit? What did TT think a unicycle would do to help in battle? And yeah, both Spiral and Liner were already released in RBV6, and it's not even good parts at least like Orbit was.

I think Liner is meant to generate counter attacks? So basically Orbit's intended gimmick but garbage.
(Jul. 13, 2017  4:49 PM)Jinbee Wrote: I'm still loving that Kerbeus Driver coloured Loop! The Cycle and Flugel have nice and unique colours. I was expecting another reboot but we get YET ANOTHER STUPID SPIRAL DRIVER, and if that wasn't enough, we don't get one, but TWO!. One place could've been good to add Reboot... just saying.
I like Spiral driver!
(Jul. 13, 2017  5:42 PM)Aoi Valt Wrote:
I like Spiral driver!

And I don't. What's your point?
(Jul. 13, 2017  8:09 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2017  5:42 PM)Aoi Valt Wrote: I like Spiral driver!

And I don't. What's your point?

Spiral is very good for attack beyblade due to its super extra speed, like LF in metal fight beyblade.
(Jul. 13, 2017  9:31 PM)Aoi Valt Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2017  8:09 PM)Jinbee Wrote: And I don't. What's your point?

Spiral is very good for attack beyblade due to its super extra speed, like LF in metal fight beyblade.

Ummm, no it is not. In return for this high speed you cannot control it as well, and it has too little stamina, so it's essentially a slightly better Impact. Xtreme and even Hunter are better drivers.
(Jul. 13, 2017  9:34 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2017  9:31 PM)Aoi Valt Wrote: Spiral is very good for attack beyblade due to its super extra speed, like LF in metal fight beyblade.

Ummm, no it is not. In return for this high speed you cannot control it as well, and it has too little stamina, so it's essentially a slightly better Impact. Xtreme and even Hunter are better drivers.

Yeah
Along with Suzaku-X's point of Spiral being hard to control it's pretty much impossible to get a flower pattern when launching hard.
Even Jaggy would be better
(Jul. 13, 2017  9:31 PM)Aoi Valt Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2017  8:09 PM)Jinbee Wrote: And I don't. What's your point?

LF and Spiral are some of the worst attack bottoms, they cannot retain a pattern and their speed means jack when they have low traction and efficiency compared to rubber attack bottoms, even Jaggy is better.
There we go with some High Quality Images Before the release date hah  ! Also this reveals the Combos too which I am not really sure if it has been known or not !

[Image: DEmtTlzU0AA-PFO.jpg]

[Image: DEmXkHuUAAAJJHm.jpg]

[Image: DEnOTG7UIAAxjZ4.jpg]

[Image: DEl4LKbUQAAcUax.jpg]

[Image: DEmQ7bLUMAArZpP.jpg]

[Image: DElR8TMVoAAPEn2.jpg]

Not post Maximum Garuda Photos as we have already seen a lot of them Hah !
That pink Kreis Satan sort of reminds me of Roll Sasword from B-Daman for the colour scheme and rollers.
Oh my god that God Valkyrie (no pun intended beyhahah) is super op cool scary awesome looking!!

That 2 and greel Fl workz perfectly and make it even crazier awesome looking. I'M BUYIN' IT
(Jul. 13, 2017  10:54 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2017  9:31 PM)Aoi Valt Wrote: Spiral is very good for attack beyblade due to its super extra speed, like LF in metal fight beyblade.

LF and Spiral are some of the worst attack bottoms, they cannot retain a pattern and their speed means jack when they have low traction and efficiency compared to rubber attack bottoms, even Jaggy is better.

LF/Spiral high speed is good because the beyblade maintains the speed and LF has more stamina than rubber tips. I used to choose LF for attack beyblade in metal fight, moreover LF is essential for a good speed for heavy attack beyblades like synchroms.

(Jul. 14, 2017  5:56 AM)Burst Wrote: There we go with some High Quality Images Before the release date hah  ! Also this reveals the Combos too which I am not really sure if it has been known or not !

[Image: DEmtTlzU0AA-PFO.jpg]

[Image: DEmXkHuUAAAJJHm.jpg]

[Image: DEnOTG7UIAAxjZ4.jpg]

[Image: DEl4LKbUQAAcUax.jpg]

[Image: DEmQ7bLUMAArZpP.jpg]

[Image: DElR8TMVoAAPEn2.jpg]

Not post Maximum Garuda Photos as we have already seen a lot of them Hah !
Garuda was crying...[Image: DEnZy1FUwAA6WTQ?format=jpg]
(Jul. 14, 2017  11:29 AM)Aoi Valt Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2017  10:54 PM)Jinbee Wrote: LF and Spiral are some of the worst attack bottoms, they cannot retain a pattern and their speed means jack when they have low traction and efficiency compared to rubber attack bottoms, even Jaggy is better.

LF/Spiral high speed is good because the beyblade maintains the speed and LF has more stamina than rubber tips. I used to choose LF for attack beyblade in metal fight, moreover LF is essential for a good speed for heavy attack beyblades like synchroms.

If I want more stamina, I would go for MF, LF is horrible, even for Hasbro stadium standards. If I wanted speed, the rubber tips would be a way to go. Anyway this is getting off topic.

EDIT: I forgot to say that, just because LF may have been "good" in MFB doesn't mean it'll be the same for Burst, Spiral isn't good anyway.
I love the combination of Draciel Shield 4-Flow Cycle but I really don't like that they gave the awesome looking green God Valkyrie 2 Fluegel no Flow frame or any other frame!
So after seeing mG battles, even though it's just stock, it didn't burst against gV and kD at all, but bursted against another mG and A2. So I'm thinking that mG, being all smooth and round won't burst with aggressive layers but maybe rounder layers that will rub more friction into it. I'm not sure if it's like that but we'll have to see.
(Jul. 14, 2017  9:30 PM)Jinbee Wrote: So after seeing mG battles, even though it's just stock, it didn't burst against gV and kD at all, but bursted against another mG and A2. So I'm thinking that mG, being all smooth and round won't burst with aggressive layers but maybe rounder layers that will rub more friction into it. I'm not sure if it's like that but we'll have to see.

Maybe Maximum Garuda is immune against Smash Attack but vunerable against Barrage Attack if that makes sense.
(Jul. 14, 2017  9:35 PM)TL14 Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2017  9:30 PM)Jinbee Wrote: So after seeing mG battles, even though it's just stock, it didn't burst against gV and kD at all, but bursted against another mG and A2. So I'm thinking that mG, being all smooth and round won't burst with aggressive layers but maybe rounder layers that will rub more friction into it. I'm not sure if it's like that but we'll have to see.

Maybe Maximum Garuda is immune against Smash Attack but vunerable against Barrage Attack if that makes sense.

Yeah, kind of what I mean, also perhaps rounder wheels where the beyblades constantly pitter patter each other with the wheels rubbing a lot would be mG's weakness. So basically something round maybe?
Other than the questionable mG, the only things in this ENTIRE random booster I'm interested in are the recolors of Loop and Cycle, as well as the black Flow to put on Legend Spriggan.

To say this is a disappointment after the stellar Rb V.6 is an understatement.
ik there needs to be more testing but according to this video it looks like mG is a pretty consistent counter to dF
(Jul. 15, 2017  5:25 PM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: ik there needs to be more testing but according to this video it looks like mG is a pretty consistent counter to dF

Hahaha, wow. This is exactly what I was hoping would happen.
mG does great against dF, and seems to handle smash attackers quite well. Though I saw a battle with mG vs gK and gK bursted it both rounds, so I might be right when I said friction on the wheel causes it to burst, and rounder wheels will grind the layer more so maybe round layers are the weakness.
The terrible balance is immediately obvious, though. Watch the Valkyries wipe the floor with it.
(Jul. 16, 2017  12:53 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: The terrible balance is immediately obvious, though. Watch the Valkyries wipe the floor with it.

Good. If this is top tier then maybe attack will actually be viable again.
If round wheels like A2 and gK can beat mG, then attack layers should be able to burst those two layers comfortably and hopefully get attack to be a viable option.