[Product]  B-87 Random Booster Vol. 7 Maximum Garuda.8F.Flugel

I can tell mG will be a better version of gK, good right spin stamina but has weak teeth, but with it's near perfect round shape, hopefully it'll resist being bursted by dF.
(Jun. 29, 2017  12:40 AM)ToxicAtom Wrote: Expecting anything better than K2 teeth on this this is a laughable notion at best. Even Guardian Kerbeus got baby teeth. I wouldn't be surprised if this thing has no teeth lmao

(Jul. 01, 2017  11:00 AM)marutti Wrote: [Image: ONTkRjy.jpg]
mG teeth looks like Hasbro teeth
from twitter
https://twitter.com/StCpM145Q/status/880...52/photo/1

Hate to say I told you so...

Jokes aside, I think this either A. is a leaked prototype with no teeth because the teeth are still TBD, or B. has either one giant hasbro slope, after its single tooth, or is meant to burst after passing it's one tooth.

Note that even though attack-types have 3 teeth, the area where the 4th tooth would be acts like a Hasbro Slope sometimes, or like a S2 tooth others (as a result of how small it is). This means that there's a good chance that even if this is the latter expectation of idea B, it'll still have some burst resistance to speak of. And being completely round helps, too.

Sidenote: if there's a grey Flow, that's going on Legend Spriggan ASAP. I like the idea of a beyblade that's dual-spin, but functions differently based on it's spin. lS is already this, since it's attack points work differently based on its spin direction (smash in left, upper in right). Same goes for Merge, because of it's weird shape.
(Jul. 01, 2017  5:29 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2017  5:24 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Kai-V So you're moving the centre less but using the same force to do so? That's an increased pressure being applied to the teeth.

Well teeth do not wear anymore, so it does not sound like an issue.

Not durability-wise, no, but perhaps it would make its tooth easier to undo?

(Jul. 01, 2017  11:18 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2017  11:04 AM)Dracomageat Wrote: No, we don't need more stamina spam but we don't see stamina spam because the stamina types are good at stamina. We see stamina spam because they aren't bad at defence.

A new best stamina type that loses to attack types would simultaneously worsen the other stamina types' standing and increase the usefulness of ther traditional bad match up.

This is true to some degree because Attack could certainly be more potent overall, but in reality right-spin Attack is actually pretty decent against right-spin Stamina with D2 out of the picture. The problem right now is that left-spin Stamina (Drain Fafnir) isn't vulnerable to it as much (especially dF.4G.At), so everyone is basically forced to use Stamina for fear of running into left-spin Stamina.

I can't see it being the case because of how wide it is, but if mG did somehow actually have the best Stamina for a right-spin Beyblade while also having poor defense, that would be ideal. They tried to do it with Chaos, but failed. If Chaos had been the best Stamina Layer without question when it was released, the metagame would have been a lot different.

Even though I don't anticipate mG having amazing Stamina, I do hope that it's LAD is good enough to consistently counter dF. That alone would make it useful.

Assuming mG can take the high ground, it may well topple onto dF at the end of the battle, which would make it difficult for dF to continue spinning.

Nor sure if that'd actually work but we can hope.
what's up with dranzer lol
(Jul. 02, 2017  4:15 PM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: what's up with dranzer lol

They were far too lazy to Photoshop it properly maybe.
Is it also larger than Bahamdia from Zero-G?
How awesome would it be to launch this beyblade with BBGs metal power launchers
(Jul. 03, 2017  9:34 PM)smash attacker Wrote: How awesome would it be to launch this beyblade with BBGs metal power launchers

Metal power launchers?
You mean Mechanic Papa's launchers?
(Jul. 03, 2017  9:36 PM)Mage Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2017  9:34 PM)smash attacker Wrote: How awesome would it be to launch this beyblade with BBGs metal power launchers

Metal power launchers?
You mean Mechanic Papa's launchers?

Yeah, I forgotten the name
what exactly is the prized part? in RB5 it was Quarter in RB6 it was Atomic you etc, for this is it.. the F frame?
(Jul. 04, 2017  10:55 PM)darkelf Wrote: what exactly is the prized part? in RB5 it was Quarter in RB6 it was Atomic you etc, for this is it.. the F frame?

Yes. Try reading through the thread you're posting in next time you're confused.
(Jul. 04, 2017  10:58 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2017  10:55 PM)darkelf Wrote: what exactly is the prized part? in RB5 it was Quarter in RB6 it was Atomic you etc, for this is it.. the F frame?

Yes. Try reading through the thread you're posting in next time you're confused.

It kinda sounds like he knows what parts in it but is just disappointed that the frame is the prized part (and if he is, I don't blame him). In my opinion, the layer definitely steals the show here.
(Jul. 01, 2017  11:18 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2017  11:04 AM)Dracomageat Wrote: A new best stamina type that loses to attack types would simultaneously worsen the other stamina types' standing and increase the usefulness of ther traditional bad match up.
I can't see it being the case because of how wide it is, but if mG did somehow actually have the best Stamina for a right-spin Beyblade while also having poor defense, that would be ideal. They tried to do it with Chaos, but failed. If Chaos had been the best Stamina Layer without question when it was released, the metagame would have been a lot different.

You know, there's a Layer that fits that exact description just waiting to be unbanned... Serious

Wow...

I hope this thing has CRAZY LAD because of the Layer... mG spread Revolve
(Jul. 02, 2017  4:08 PM)marutti Wrote: [Image: TwYzm35.png]
In my perspective, White Dranzer looks something else.
Wow, is this thing supposed to be Trypio ?
(Jul. 05, 2017  8:11 AM)Wombat Wrote: You know, there's a Layer that fits that exact description just waiting to be unbanned... :serious:

Haha. On first thought I'd be pretty hesitant to do that, but it would be interesting to do testing with it now against dF and also gK given that it seems to have the best pure Stamina in right-spin to see how it would potentially fit into the current metagame.
Intresting. It doesn't has teeths but I expected that as it can be argued it will be too overpowered and it can beat Odin (which might be mold 2) then it's ok to make it easier to burst

Because they did similer with chaos and w2 for them not to get too overpowered as they both are almost destructive if they were harder to burst.

Edit:' Like Soham and Kai-V said, its wide width may save it too. + due to its wide width, who knows it maybe next D2 as D2 had such a good defence because of its wide, circle and hollow design which absorb hits well and distribute energy of impact well.

It looks kinda thin to do that though and teeth saves it from getting in hall of spam/frame
in leo bursts video , in the magzine it is showed that mG has one small notch/attack point . also i think its width can save it from being KOed.
SO is this gonna be another one of those 'flying' Beys? If so, Im in.
(Jul. 06, 2017  10:18 PM)marutti Wrote: [Image: qZUdy0x.png]
Clear Picture of Flow Frame.

Thank you for the picture marutti. Flow looks really nice. Smile
Does anyone know what the parts of the beyblades in this RB will be apart from the disk?
(Jul. 11, 2017  7:07 AM)GodGaia Wrote: Does anyone know what the parts of the beyblades in this RB will be apart from the disk?

Nope, to see the drivers youwould have to look super closely at the video showcasing it. Even then, most of the bey's Drivers are too hard to see.
At least we know MG has Flugel