[Product]  B-87 Random Booster Vol. 7 Maximum Garuda.8F.Flugel

The green God Valkyrie with the yellow and purple highlights is a dream. It fits so perfectly. I love it so much. <3 If it has 8-Flow Trans/Loop I will loose my mind. ^^
I predict it now. RBV 8 Will have Dragoon S, and Driger S
Trypio-er, I mean Maximum Garuda probably will be super OP for stamina unless Takara Tomy secretly nerfs it...
(Jul. 12, 2017  12:54 AM)Blader ZK7 Wrote: Trypio-er, I mean Maximum Garuda probably will be super OP for stamina unless Takara Tomy secretly nerfs it...

Well, it literally has no teeth
So I guess that's the secret nerf
(Jul. 12, 2017  12:55 AM)Mage Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2017  12:54 AM)Blader ZK7 Wrote: Trypio-er, I mean Maximum Garuda probably will be super OP for stamina unless Takara Tomy secretly nerfs it...

Well, it literally has no teeth

Why, tt, WHYYY
(Jul. 12, 2017  12:50 AM)Ninja Blader Wrote: https://twitter.com/papapapapnami/status...0541406208

Combos I can see:
A2.8V.Lp
DZ.4C.Sp
DC.4F.Cy
J2.?G.Nt
(Jul. 12, 2017  1:01 AM)Blader ZK7 Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2017  12:55 AM)Mage Wrote: Well, it literally has no teeth

Why, tt, WHYYY

And by "no teeth" we really do mean no teeth, it's worse than even gK.
(Jul. 12, 2017  1:52 AM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2017  1:01 AM)Blader ZK7 Wrote: Why, tt, WHYYY

And by "no teeth" we really do mean no teeth, it's worse than even gK.

But its complete circle and little to no recoil. There is no place for other bey to latch on and only way to buret will be with friction (#gK) and impact (#V2) I think it should counter no/1 teeth.
(Jul. 12, 2017  2:27 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2017  1:52 AM)Jinbee Wrote: And by "no teeth" we really do mean no teeth, it's worse than even gK.

But its complete circle and little to no recoil. There is no place for other bey to latch on and only way to buret will be with friction (#gK) and impact (#V2) I think it should counter no/1 teeth.

When I said "worse than gK", I just meant the teeth, not it's performance. I'm not stupid enough to make claims of its performance when there's no evidence, unlike what the teeth looks like.
(Jul. 12, 2017  1:36 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2017  12:50 AM)Ninja Blader Wrote: https://twitter.com/papapapapnami/status...0541406208

Combos I can see:
A2.8V.Lp
DZ.4C.Sp
DC.4F.Cy
J2.?G.Nt

Great, i got extra parts now I can make a full: J2, Ks & Anubis. I hope we get a Gv driver & Flugal and im good.
(Jul. 12, 2017  3:51 PM)marutti Wrote: [Image: lQ8IdP3.jpg]
https://twitter.com/masterblader_m/statu...4965937152

This Bey looks really beautiful. Smile
I really want that green Loop, it was exactly the colour I hoped it was, Kerbeus driver green. I want to make gK6GLp, the combo gK deserves.
kind of weird there seems to be only one flow frame in this random booster, with white dranzer having purple cross & blue draciel, probably having meteo frame from the blurry leaked picture of the side of box showing the parts, usually the prize part in random boosters comes in threes, 3x atomics 3x quarters, 3x jerks & etc
(Jul. 03, 2017  11:59 AM)Valt Aoi Wrote: Is it also larger than Bahamdia from Zero-G?

Yes, they are very similar Sakyo x2/Valt Aoi.
just saw the update in the twitter link, apparently blue draciel comes with a black flow frame, but still only 2 flow frames? no meteor frame either
Kinda disappointed that this set has no Reboot... I was expecting at least one, since mine is really bad, activating so late... Pinching_eyes
kind of disappointment there's no reboot driver in this random booster, since the premium set seems to have a proper working reboot driver, i thought this might have a proper working reboot driver, seems TT might be saving it for the next random booster

only 2 flow, no meteor, 2x 8 disc, no improve reboot drivers, man TT better make sure random booster 8 contain a lot of different new parts (alter chronos, 3on3 set, kD, lS, bG would have been release by then)
I'll just buy another GV to get another reboot. I'll use the green Flugal on the Blaze, the Loop on KS, the Yell on Anubis. I will be having 2 QQ's soon & I can use the blue driver from it on Draciel. I love the green CY! so I'll have an orange and green J2. Can't wait to buy this full set.
I'm still loving that Kerbeus Driver coloured Loop! The Cycle and Flugel have nice and unique colours. I was expecting another reboot but we get YET ANOTHER STUPID SPIRAL DRIVER, and if that wasn't enough, we don't get one, but TWO!. One place could've been good to add Reboot... just saying.
(Jul. 13, 2017  4:49 PM)Jinbee Wrote: I'm still loving that Kerbeus Driver coloured Loop! The Cycle and Flugel have nice and unique colours. I was expecting another reboot but we get YET ANOTHER STUPID SPIRAL DRIVER, and if that wasn't enough, we don't get one, but TWO!. One place could've been good to add Reboot... just saying.

I know, right? And Liner is near pointless, they already put that in the last RB. Overall the driver selection is almost abysmal, with the only good one being Cycle. The only top tier layers are A2 and bR, and only the disc selection is any good.