[Product]  B-87 Random Booster Vol. 7 Maximum Garuda.8F.Flugel

(Jul. 01, 2017  1:52 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2017  1:25 AM)Jinbee Wrote: I doubt the "upper force" will have much effect and if it does, the reduction of stadium grip may give it good burst resistance, that and it's round shape.

Probably, I was speaking hypothetically. He wa saying it should be a defense layer, I just said it'd prolly be bad at defense.

Yeah I know, and yeah I agree that if the gimmick were to work, it wouldn't be good for K.O defense as TT didn't design it that way.
(Jun. 30, 2017  11:10 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2017  4:42 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Actually, I hope it wasn't staged. A powerful stamina type with the same toppling weakness as Trypio would go a long way to righting the meta.

We just don't need another powerful stamina type that people will start spamming. I am perfectly fine getting this for collection.

No, we don't need more stamina spam but we don't see stamina spam because the stamina types are good at stamina. We see stamina spam because they aren't bad at defence.

A new best stamina type that loses to attack types would simultaneously worsen the other stamina types' standing and increase the usefulness of ther traditional bad match up.
(Jul. 01, 2017  11:00 AM)marutti Wrote: [Image: ONTkRjy.jpg]
mG teeth looks like Hasbro teeth
from twitter
https://twitter.com/StCpM145Q/status/880...52/photo/1

Wait a second, the release date is not 15 July?
from twitter

Well this is a twist no one expects.
(Jul. 01, 2017  12:27 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
from twitter

Well this is a twist no one expects.

It looks like one tooth, and then a Hasbro slope. That's just plain funny.
it does not looks like it has alot of OWD.
I don't think we can even call those grandma gums anymore.. @[Kai-V], what's your verdict

But seriously; will this actually be the slope system by TAKARA-TOMY? That would be pretty surprising and interesting to see for future release, BUT: what if it really is just one short tooth and BOOM; burst.

I'm hoping that this isn't bottom of the barrel garbage tier at the very most..
(Jul. 01, 2017  1:12 PM)Hato Wrote: I don't think we can even call those grandma gums anymore.. @[Kai-V], what's your verdict

But seriously; will this actually be the slope system by TAKARA-TOMY? That would be pretty surprising and interesting to see for future release, BUT: what if it really is just one short tooth and BOOM; burst.

You can actually see one spike on each side where actual teeth are supposed to be
those teeth or slopes or whatever they are ,are made of clear plastic so they will be easier to skip.
(Jul. 01, 2017  1:12 PM)Hato Wrote: I don't think we can even call those grandma gums anymore.. @[Kai-V], what's your verdict

That is more like "hockey player who got a lot of teeth knocked out", most likely hah. 

This is so weird... Even if TAKARA-TOMY would of course only show a match where it won, Trypio seemed to win rather frankly against Odin Heavy Revolve, outspinning it by a lot of seconds. If it was that easy to burst, surely Odin should have been able to do it. 

I mean, rationally, with the higher diametre, it means that for the same impact vector, of the same length as you would get onto any other smaller Layer, Maximum Garuda's Layer would end up rotating less... I will try to draw diagrams or something, but perhaps that room between the two main teeth is not as fatal as it may seem. I think it would act as "wiggle room" more than anything.
(Jul. 01, 2017  1:37 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: those teeth or slopes or whatever they are ,are made of clear plastic so they will be easier to skip.

Well, yes and no. Blaze Ragnaruk has the same sort of inner component if I remember correctly, and I do not think it is known for bursting especially easily.
(Jul. 01, 2017  1:46 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2017  1:37 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: those teeth or slopes or whatever they are ,are made of clear plastic so they will be easier to skip.

Well, yes and no. Blaze Ragnaruk has the same sort of inner component if I remember correctly, and I do not think it is known for bursting especially easily.

yup i know blaze ragnarok has teeth made of clear plastic but it has like 4 tall teeth thats why its so difficult to burst whereas maximum garuda has like one short teeth and that slope thing.
Wow those teeth just do not exist! Well I guess at least mG won't be super strong. I guess this is TTs take on slopes. Underneath looks fairly hollow too so I don't expect this to weigh more than your average God Layer of 9-12 grams.
Here is the diagram I mentioned:

[Image: Beyblade_Burst_Trypio.jpg]

I hope you can understand the concept clearly: for the same vector of impact (you can see that they are the same length), each vector is rotational so it has an angle, the same for each because the opposing Beyblade will not deliver a higher strike just because the other Layer is wider, so if you follow that angle down toward the core of the 'victim' Layer, it ends up having less impact on Maximum Garuda, whose teeth are farther within, closer to the peak of the angle. I drew Kerbeus' angle of impact on Maximum Garuda's spectrum too, so you can see the difference in the resulting width.

Here are closeups of the other Beyblades in this Random Booster, if anyone is interested:
[Image: Burst_RBV7_God_Valkyrie1.jpg]
[Image: Burst_RBV7_Kreis_Satan.jpg]
[Image: Burst_RBV7_Acid_Anubis1.jpg]
[Image: Burst_RBV7_Draciel1.jpg]
[Image: Burst_RBV7_Dranzer1.jpg]
[Image: Burst_RBV7_Jail_Jormungand.jpg]
@[Kai-V], Oh I get it! I think it's like if I moved a spinning circle around a certain distance, it rotates more, whereas if I did the exact same thing with a larger circle, it won't go around as much.
i hope this random booster encourages people to test parts that havent been tested much like draciel S( for burst attack) and also further test the layer  bR.
In order from top to bottom in the close-up post, the discs seem to be:
Yell
Nine
and we know A2 has 8.
Guess there's no Infinity, but glad to get an unpainted Nine on that bR.

EDIT: 
When it comes to frames, it seems gV and A2 don't get one. Draciel has Flow, Dranzer has Cross, and although that J2 looks like it has Glaive, I'm assuming it's another Flow since we always get three of the new part (in this case, flow) in a full set

EDIT 2: Actually, A2 does have a frame on it doesn't it? Don't know what it is, but I know for sure J2 has Flow because i found the small "F" when zooming in. A2 probably has Vortex or something... Anything but Glaive after RBV6, lol
A2 does have Vortex like you mentioned (it can be seen in the CoroCoro video), but I'm not sure if V2 has a Frame because I really cannot see one. Knowing that we have Nine and Yell, which obviously do not have Frames, this could be the last Bey with no frame.

I would say all your Disk (and Frame) guesses are correct. Good job! Smile
Kai-V So you're moving the centre less but using the same force to do so? That's an increased pressure being applied to the teeth.
(Jul. 01, 2017  5:24 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Kai-V So you're moving the centre less but using the same force to do so? That's an increased pressure being applied to the teeth.

Well teeth do not wear anymore, so it does not sound like an issue.
Since moment of inertia depends on the square of radius, and angular momentum depends on moment of inertia, it would necessarily mean mG will have a way high solo spin time. And what Kai-v said about the impact of other opposing layers on center of mass of mG being less, is exactly spot on.
And on top of that it's completely circular so the only way it could be hit hard, is through a linear attack i.e. linear momentum. So burst attack is not likely to work well against it, knock out attack would depend on how heavy the layer is. I don't know much but these are my 2 cents.
(Jul. 01, 2017  7:05 PM)TheLionisDead Wrote: Since moment of inertia depends on the square of radius, and angular momentum depends on moment of inertia, it would necessarily mean mG will have a way high solo spin time. And what Kai-v said about the impact of other opposing layers on center of mass of mG being less, is exactly spot on.
And on top of that it's completely circular so the only way it could be hit hard, is through a linear attack i.e. linear momentum. So burst attack is not likely to work well against it, knock out attack would depend on how heavy the layer is. I don't know much but these are my 2 cents.

I'm hoping it can be destabilized.
It probably has only one tooth because it is a perfect circle, and that there is decreased friction from the propeller gimmick. I feel this may do good with balancing drivers such as edge or nothing, although I would mention it would be experimental and not competitive

This may also be a stupid idea, but what if the design of mG allowed it to slide back on that tooth if it was lost because of wind resistance?
(Jun. 30, 2017  7:47 PM)BurstMaster Wrote: Did you see odin in that battle. When it hit the stadium floor it was already wobling.

Hahaha, yeah. I don't know if we can take that battle as an indication of much. The Odin user didn't even let go of the string on his BeyLauncher while the Maximum Garudas user did.

(Jul. 01, 2017  11:04 AM)Dracomageat Wrote: No, we don't need more stamina spam but we don't see stamina spam because the stamina types are good at stamina. We see stamina spam because they aren't bad at defence.

A new best stamina type that loses to attack types would simultaneously worsen the other stamina types' standing and increase the usefulness of ther traditional bad match up.

This is true to some degree because Attack could certainly be more potent overall, but in reality right-spin Attack is actually pretty decent against right-spin Stamina with D2 out of the picture. The problem right now is that left-spin Stamina (Drain Fafnir) isn't vulnerable to it as much (especially dF.4G.At), so everyone is basically forced to use Stamina for fear of running into left-spin Stamina.

I can't see it being the case because of how wide it is, but if mG did somehow actually have the best Stamina for a right-spin Beyblade while also having poor defense, that would be ideal. They tried to do it with Chaos, but failed. If Chaos had been the best Stamina Layer without question when it was released, the metagame would have been a lot different.

Even though I don't anticipate mG having amazing Stamina, I do hope that it's LAD is good enough to consistently counter dF. That alone would make it useful.