[Product]  B-71 Booster Acid Anubis .Y.O

Wow, its teeth must be really good to have won against Xeno Xcalibur and Lost Longinus
(Feb. 15, 2017  2:08 AM)Exotics King Wrote: Wow, its teeth must be really good to have won against Xeno Xcalibur and Lost Longinus

That was one battle and of course they show only the ones it won hah. They want us to be gullible and think it will always win against those Beyblades.
Damn TT, I'm gonna be broke Pinching_eyes_2

A2 is so awesome looking, I will definitely get this one even if it does possibly end up being a dud. The looks alone sell it for me.
Official picture:

[Image: C4queAqVUAAmyeS.jpg]
Thank you Kai-V... *—*
*wolf whistle*
I love how the resolution on my phone makes it actual size. Thanks Kai V
The Korean website removed all the pictures of Acid Anubis it seems, so they got told off by TAKARA-TOMY and I think we will never get any leaks from Young Toys ever again hah.
(Feb. 15, 2017  2:46 PM)Ninja Blader Wrote: Y Disc
[Image: DwwJ4Ib]

You used the wrong link I think, but here is the image:
[Image: 000538.png]

And Acid Anubis Dual Layer from another point of view:
[Image: 000537.png]
(Feb. 08, 2017  6:40 AM)Alta Wrote: The only thing keeping this Layer from becoming top tier is the possibility of W2 teeth, but it appears to be the most circular Layer to release so far, if it gets K2 teeth it will be very competitive.

The most circular layer so far is Chaos IMO. If we only consider the shape.
(Feb. 15, 2017  3:57 PM)azsas Wrote: The most circular layer so far is Chaos IMO. If we only consider the shape.

Shape wise, perhaps, performance wise A2 provides smaller, more compressed notches, and provides a more consistent circular form, Chaos is interrupted by two large gaps that have uneven striking points. The teeth are what will really decide it's usefulness, though.
Damn it looks GREAT!!
I love those purple stickers

Thanks for sharing Kai-V
No wonder they named the layer Acid...

Definitely up there with X2 for my favorite designs, though nothing can beat the Mercury Anubis from Metal Fight~
I wonder if it was a subtle tribute to its predecessor to color it with stripes?
(Feb. 16, 2017  2:33 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: I wonder if it was a subtle tribute to its predecessor to color it with stripes?

Repeating bands of blue and gold or another color are fairly common motifs in ancient Egyptian art; just look at any sarcophagus. I don't think there's any kind of direct callback to Mercury Anubis besides their shared name/theme. Still dig them both, though. Tongue_out
Thanks for the link!

I guess we all kind of saw this coming...

[Image: oNb83Ak.png]

[Image: 9pkOb9O.png]

Reminds me of P2's teeth.
Give it some dentures and it'll be fine /joke

I expected it when it is that round. Hopefully it can still see some use, but hard to say when it's not out haha.
It seems that the speed of V2 is so slow which means very weak launch... Perhaps A2 is terrible...
Well I guess it won't be OP at least. But hey, Wyvern didn't have great teeth and thats a good layer. I can't decide if the teeth is R2 or K2 teeth, maybe even worse, hopefully K2 teeth at least.
they look to be three medium teeth (K2) and one small tooth (W2, S2)

That's not bad.
They look as much like a grandmother's toothless gums as Wild Wyvern's teeth, really.
(Feb. 18, 2017  6:09 AM)Kai-V Wrote: They look as much like a grandmother's toothless gums as Wild Wyvern's teeth, really.

Uhhhhh, that's a weird analogy
Why would you compare W2 teeth to a grandmother's gums...
Those teeth... eh, I've seen worse but it looks no sharper than R2 teeth. Hoping the round shape compensates for ithe relatively poor teeth.
(Feb. 18, 2017  6:10 AM)Mage Wrote: Uhhhhh, that's a weird analogy
Why would you compare W2 teeth to a grandmother's gums...

What else do Wild Wyvern's teeth remind you of?