[Product]  B-71 Booster Acid Anubis .Y.O

I dont even care about the teeth, that Bey is beautiful.
(Feb. 18, 2017  6:44 AM)Kai-V Wrote: What else do Wild Wyvern's teeth remind you of?

Ummm... extraordinarily worn and heavily used layer teeth? One that may need some... Unicrest.
https://twitter.com/f_kouno/status/835017413687025664

Sorry guys I can't upload the image here. Imgur.com is not working for me for a while.
That actually looks really good!! Can't wait to get my hands on it
Oh man those teeth look better than expected. Really can't wait to start using this Bey
Thank you @[Ninja Blader]!

Those teeth aren't actually that bad. I mean the last one is shorter than the other three but besides that, it has fairly average teeth.
https://twitter.com/f_kouno/status/835015367575515136
According to him A2 damaged D2 causing a break on D2. Seems like A2 is good layer.

Weight of layer:8.6g
Weight of Disk:21.2g
(Feb. 24, 2017  9:45 AM)Ninja Blader Wrote: https://twitter.com/f_kouno/status/835015367575515136
According to him A2 damaged D2 causing a break on D2. Seems like A2 is good layer.

Weight of layer:8.6g
Weight of Disk:21.2g

Wow for reals? That's cool.
I preordered A2 a while ago on hlj. I was just waiting for it to be released, so I could ship it with all the stuff I have in the "private warehouse". Yesterday I was just checking on there and saw that the status for A2 said "Backordered", so I messaged them about it and they said that they didn't receive enough pieces to cover the preorders...
That means not only do I have to wait a carp ton of time more for it, I also have to pay extra for shipping it seperately because you can only keep stuff in the private warehouse for 60 days, or I'll not get it at all.

This really annoys me right now.
They didn't even inform me about it by themselves, I had to play Sherlock to find out.

Sorry to bother you guys with it, but I didn't know where else to whine about this.
That's just how it is. HLJ is incredibly cheap so almost everyone shops there. Which means they go out of stock even before stuff gets released. And how things are, you never really know when they'll restock too. Could be months
Yeah.. that's exactly it. L2 took at least two months to restock, so I'm not expecting A2 to arrive before my 60 days run out.
While the whole thing with a lot of people ordering is totally unserstandable, they should still not leave people in the dark about what's going on and just send out messages that their orders will be delayed for example.
That's how stores are in Japan. It's all very weird. No stores ever know how many of what item they'll receive. And once they're gone, they never know when they'll get more. It's all incredibly frustrating and flawed
Damn, I wish I was in Japan right now.
If Yell is actually 21.2g, it could be very useful. The shape is good, it gives the underside a more gradual slope, similar to old Blade Bases.
According to some videos in YouTube, it seems that A2 is not so good as I expected... Perhaps the 6 touch point on clear part will be hit by opponent and make it burst. lol
Initial concept drawings for Acid Anubis:
[Image: C5bisj-UsAE4CtS.jpg]
Gold Xtreme would look nice on A2 to make A2GX, sort of like a callback to MF Libra CH120RF from MFB.

A2 is absolutely gorgeous, according to Gan the performance isn't that good but I'll get A2 for collection regardless, plus I hope it's like Wyvern where it'll shine with certain parts used.
I want to see Yell on Amaterios or Kerbeus.
I see yell as a hybrid between armed and spread. it's very intriguing. Might get it just for yell and orbit!

Edit: WOOO! This is Comment 250,000 in general discussion! Do I get a cookie?
On videos, it seems like A2 bursts easily when hit on the top whenever it gets tilted, so I'd like to try something like Press so it stays up right more. Revolve and Orbit seem to tilt quite a bit. Maybe I'll try A2GP when I get A2.
The teeth's the most critical weakness of A2.
But Yell disc shall be applied to D2.