[Product]  B-71 Booster Acid Anubis .Y.O

(Feb. 07, 2017  12:12 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: wow I actually thought you said "I will finally have my Lucio Beyblade!"

LOL, I guess some people could kinda call it a Lucio Beyblade because of that Yell Disc. XD
How well do you guys think the layer would work on an attack combo?
Not at all, judging by its rounded and (as said) small shape, as well as its possible weak teeth.
Thanks. I would've needed to see the layer at a few different angles to come to a conclusion myself. I was thinking maybe it could work as a moving defense like how a Valkyrie revive combo makes an offensive stamina bey.
>yell

lol

Poor TAKARA-TOMY with all these product leaks! Sad to hear this one has horrible teeth. Since it's compact, I figured it'd be more useful. Many of the dual layers have seemed too bulky and heavy to be effective.

EDIT: Didn't realize horrible teeth are speculated, not confirmed. I suppose hope is still alive that they'll be decent enough for it to perform well.
(Feb. 07, 2017  2:53 AM)cadney Wrote: >yell

lol

Poor TAKARA-TOMY with all these product leaks! Sad to hear this one has horrible teeth. Since it's compact, I thought it might be more useful. Many of the dual layers have seemed too bulky and heavy to be effective.

I don't think it's a product leak this time because the image is on the Korean Burst site
beybladeburst.co.kr
Dual layers is made to look pretty more than anything.
Ahh I see! So it appears they intended for this to get out on the Korean website first? That's interesting.
No no, it is really not intended that anybody besides TAKARA-TOMY would ever get an exclusive news or picture first. Even CoroCoro Channel doing it is unintended, so this is also way unplanned. I doubt the product is that close to being released in South Korea.
Interesting...But the layer will definatly not be top tier.
Thanks for the clarification, Kai-V! It makes me wonder how things like this even happen, especially on an officially-sponsored website. An undercover, rogue employee? Automated content release timers gone wrong? I don't know nearly enough about the toy industry to conceptualize it.
Thinking about it, it's not that surprising this kept leaking. That acid must decay through everything.

i'll get my coat
YO acid anubius is so dope with that YELL disk and that black orbit driver
This beyblade looks beautiful. Defintely will pick up a couple of these.
The only thing keeping this Layer from becoming top tier is the possibility of W2 teeth, but it appears to be the most circular Layer to release so far, if it gets K2 teeth it will be very competitive.
I doubt yell would have any use. It looks rather light, and if it were very wide, the lack of staming would defeat it.
(Feb. 08, 2017  6:40 AM)Alta Wrote: The only thing keeping this Layer from becoming top tier is the possibility of W2 teeth, but it appears to be the most circular Layer to release so far, if it gets K2 teeth it will be very competitive.

Well if the top part gets hit, it looks like it would have a lot of recoil because of that star like shape with the huge gaps. Otherwise the layer is extremely round and I'm hoping it'll do well against L2.
Some pic about A2 in episode 46.
It seems that the central part of disc-Y is very thick, so I don't think its weight would be too small.
[Image: d07f872b6059252de1ff93ad3d9b033b5ab5b932.jpg]
[Image: 4fa559f69052982250dbb76adeca7bcb0b46d432.jpg]
(Feb. 13, 2017  10:20 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: Some pic about A2 in episode 46.
It seems that the central part of disc-Y is very thick, so I don't think its weight would be too small.
[Image: d07f872b6059252de1ff93ad3d9b033b5ab5b932.jpg]
[Image: 4fa559f69052982250dbb76adeca7bcb0b46d432.jpg]

Thanks for that picture!

I didn't think the disc would be so thick on the underside but maybe it's hollow like armed.
(Jan. 30, 2017  6:42 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Awesome the Y disk! It's sort of like Central but reversed.

Remember when I said this? Well I was half right, it's sort of a weird mix between Central and Armed/Vertical
I really like the star shape of yell. I wish Yell would make a cool wind noise when spinning at high speed. Smile
WOW! A2 looks so small! xD
I loved it!!! Also Yell looks bigger than I thought! I'm really curious now! Gasp

Thanks for sharing, SUGOI-KONICHEWA Grin
That's one nice layer. Hope it doesn't break.

Onions have layers. Ogres have layers. Onions! Ogres!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOjINP4WqH4
Thanks for the video SUGOI.

A2 looks so awesome, I love the compact shape and size, and the Yell disk, that gold and black colour scheme! The awesome defensive shape! I love this thing! Only thing that worries me is that the clicks sound kinda weak but I'll get it regardless!