[Product]  B-71 Booster Acid Anubis .Y.O

(Jan. 12, 2017  2:46 AM)Dracieleone Wrote: Could anyone message me the pictures?

They are on Twitter in the link posted right above, on this page. Since they have clearly been requested to be removed by all entities, reposting them here would be awkward, hence why all that can be done is link to the site that still shows the picture, Twitter.
(Jan. 13, 2017  5:05 AM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote: Where my CoroCoro leaks at?

Everything relevant from the CoroCoro this month has already been posted. So, it was just the Jail Jormungand recolour, its Cy Driver, and the Legend God Bey Victory Valkyrie recolour. Nothing about Acid Anubis or God Valkyrie. 

Acid Anubis was a very significant leak: you really should not become accustomed to it and expect things so early.
Unfortunately this topic is only about the Beyblade itself though.
Good lord that creepy stare he makes Confused

I guess it's obvious that the trailer wouldn't show the Y disk, if only I didn't have so much hope. It's fine, I'll let it be shown when the time it's meant to be shown. Most likely it'll be next week or week after for images of the Y disk.
Thanks for scaring me
Some pictures about Acid Anubis in Episode #44
Unfortunately not very clear. It seems that disc-Y has complicated shape (And perhaps the size is very large? It look like almost as large as the layer in the second pic)
[Image: 6aa132d1f703918fbe16a77e583d26975beec4c2.jpg]
[Image: c5393c80800a19d820c41eb13afa828ba41e46c2.jpg]
[Image: 03d3e318ebc4b745af9132a2c6fc1e178b821580.jpg]
It does not look really complicated? And it could be the Layer being smaller than average, too.
Ah, I still can't get my head around what Y could be so I'm gonna guess Yard (to represent how wide it seemingly is).
Awesome the Y disk! It's sort of like Central but reversed. Thanks CrazyAries.
How do you guys think the Layer will act? It looks really smooth though I'm worried about the small protrusions form the alternating gold and blue pieces.
(Jan. 30, 2017  7:36 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: How do you guys think the Layer will act? It looks really smooth though I'm worried about the small protrusions form the alternating gold and blue pieces.

I feel like it'll have W2 teeth. It isn't too smooth as the clear piece has 5 notches that look susceptible to recoil with those huge gaps. The teeth pretty much may make or break the layer.
(Jan. 30, 2017  7:41 PM)Jinbee Wrote: I feel like it'll have W2 teeth. It isn't too smooth as the clear piece has 5 notches that look susceptible to recoil with those huge gaps. The teeth pretty much may make or break the layer.

As with pretty much almost any defense type layer really. I'm just hoping they'll finally give more layers better teeth to diversify the meta game.
(Jan. 30, 2017  7:45 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: As with pretty much almost any defense type layer really. I'm just hoping they'll finally give more layers better teeth to diversify the meta game.

Actually with U2, K2 and W2 their gaps were never this big looking as the clear layer for A2. Sure Q2 had the huge gap but the shape was designed for counter attacking.
Anyway, I just hope A2, as the last bey in the second generation, can be as good as possible...
Woah, Y is giving me Death Quetz vibes, can't wait for it to only weigh 19g. Tongue_out
What on earth could it's name be though? The letter Y doesn't give a lot of options for names haha
(Jan. 30, 2017  11:47 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Woah, Y is giving me Death Quetz vibes, can't wait for it to only weigh 19g. Tongue_out
What on earth could it's name be though? The letter Y doesn't give a lot of options for names haha

Haha I hope it's Death Quetzalcoatl like because that's my favorite beyblade. I originally said I only see Central, forgot to mention mixed with Spread, but further looking at it now, I don't know what it's like anymore
MY LUCARIO BEYBLADE IS HERE!!! XD
Maybe it's me but it does look like good old Libra. Which would mean that it has some defensive potential. I wish.
I don't know. Can't wait.
The owner of Acid Anubis looks familiar. He looks like a previous character from Beyblade.
(Feb. 05, 2017  7:07 PM)Beybladerocx2 Wrote: The owner of Acid Anubis looks familiar. He looks like a previous character from Beyblade.

Is it Mathilda from Beyblade G-Revolution you're thinking of?

(Feb. 05, 2017  3:42 PM)Cookie Monster Wrote: Maybe it's me but it does look like good old Libra. Which would mean that it has some defensive potential. I wish.
I don't know. Can't wait.

Well... hopefully A2 will be good but not as insane as Libra was at the time it was new.
[quote='LOL-y Rancher' pid='1362118' dateline='1486319922']

Is it Mathilda from Beyblade G-Revolution you're thinking of?

No. I've never watched the Plastic Gen. I started with Metal Fusion.
(Feb. 05, 2017  7:52 PM)Beybladerocx2 Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2017  7:38 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: Is it Mathilda from Beyblade G-Revolution you're thinking of?

No. I've never watched the Plastic Gen. I started with Metal Fusion.
Well, to me Akira looks a lot like Tithi, and even Tithi seemed like a more interesting character when he was introduced.
(Feb. 05, 2017  10:45 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Well, to me Akira looks a lot like Tithi, and even Tithi seemed like a more interesting character when he was introduced.

It's mostly his hair color and hair style that looks familiar.