[Product]  B-71 Booster Acid Anubis .Y.O

it seems like both J2 and A2 have painted disks maybe that's something that will be in the new gen i hope so
(Jan. 07, 2017  6:49 PM)KnightPro Wrote: it seems like both J2 and A2 have painted disks maybe that's something that will be in the new gen i hope so

Um, no? They clearly don't have painted discs, I doubt TT would even consider doing that lol
A2 looks so awesome. Grin
(Jan. 07, 2017  7:07 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Um, no? They clearly don't have painted discs, I doubt TT would even consider doing that lol

I can see that they have painted disks lol.
(Jan. 08, 2017  12:24 AM)KnightPro Wrote: I can see that they have painted disks lol.

[Image: kzk3PD3.jpg]
(Jan. 08, 2017  12:24 AM)KnightPro Wrote: I can see that they have painted disks lol.

Dude stop trolling you can clearly see from the pictures we have that the disks aren't painted...
I'm not trolling? i'm just now finding out before i had an opinion and thought it was painted. Its called an opinion not trolling Tongue_out
(Jan. 08, 2017  1:37 AM)KnightPro Wrote: I'm not trolling? i'm just now finding out before i had an opinion and thought it was painted. Its called an opinion not trolling Tongue_out

You can't have an opinion about something that's either true or not true. The disks aren't painted, as we can see in the photos. Let's make this the last post about it!
For anyone who has not seen the picture, unfortunately for TAKARA-TOMY it has already been further leaked into the Japanese community, so this is fully public knowledge now: https://twitter.com/ryo92021/status/817698217340989444

I would not expect any future leaks from Vietnam though hah. They probably took extra precautions from now on, with this.
Not sure why you would release an image onto the internet just to start asking people to take it down, lol.

Looks cool. Another Orbit though? :\
(Jan. 08, 2017  4:46 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Not sure why you would release an image onto the internet just to start asking people to take it down, lol.

Looks cool. Another Orbit though? :\
Eh. It might be in a different colour at least. And if the layer and or disk are good this might be a good purchase.
(Jan. 08, 2017  4:52 PM)Ultra Wrote: Eh. It might be in a different colour at least. And if the layer and or disk are good this might be a good purchase.

It looks like a root beer brown Orbit or a dark blue one
(Jan. 08, 2017  4:52 PM)Ultra Wrote: Eh. It might be in a different colour at least. And if the layer and or disk are good this might be a good purchase.

sometimes it's good to have parts released in multiple release (like WD for example) so anyone who wants staple parts can get them easily. TBH even I got sick of seeing orbits lol. almost all sets and rb has 1 of them

A2 looks pretty round to me and dunno why but I'm getting feeling we will finally get something that can rival D2. hopefully TT won't mess with its teeths beyhaha

It's just been re-released so many times already versus other Drivers.
It seems that for almost every new bey in booster/RB/Booster set, except R2 and K2, either its disc or driver will be new parts and the other one would be something used on previous beys...
By the way, Orbit is very useful, but I've got too many of that after B-61... There was a sad story...T_T
(Jan. 08, 2017  5:01 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: It's just been re-released so many times already versus other Drivers.

Still waiting for that Zephyr re-release, but aren't we all?
(Jan. 09, 2017  5:19 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Still waiting for that Zephyr re-release, but aren't we all?

possibly B-80?
(Jan. 09, 2017  5:20 PM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: possibly B-80?

Pretty sure they'll have at least 1 there
Ummmm where can I see the pic? Since it was taken down, is there any other way I can see it?
UGottaCetus, I had posted the link just above, on this page.
Oh my God, that is MINE. I've been needing some new Defense stuff for Burst, and this has Orbit of all things! TT has really made some beautiful Beys in this line.
Heard that Akira, the owner of A2 will be a rival to Zac as an idol, according to marutti. So, is he going to be like a Justin Beyber character?

I posted this on the wrong thread before, my bad.
I think we can say goodbye to W2... The only useful part of that bey is now available in another way which is cheaper and perhaps with better layer and disc. XD