[Product]  B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!)

It shows on the beyblade wiki that this starter will be Lost Longinus. http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_B...t_products
^ Looks like someone named "Joecrusher" added this. Why? Does anyone here know who that is? @[~Mana~]?

(Aug. 28, 2016  6:26 PM)Dracomageat Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2016  3:56 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I wouldn't be surprised if the left spin Beyblade ended up being Lost Longinus tbh, and I'm guessing this starter is left spin. But that's just speculation.

As a god slaying spear, I would expect Lost Longinus to be an attack type and could definitely see it possessing the "unholy power" of left spin. The L most certainly fits with that.

We don't even know if this starter will be left spin though so it is, indeed, massive speculation to assume that it is Longinus.

#believe
(Aug. 28, 2016  6:30 PM)NeptuneGT Wrote: It shows on the beyblade wiki that this starter will be Lost Longinus. http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_B...t_products

But who posted it..? Anybody can edit the wiki. Doesn't mean too much.
(Aug. 28, 2016  5:00 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2016  4:54 PM)BeyGa Wrote: If this ends up being Lost Longinus, and a left spin, I guess the tradition of having a left spin dragon motif Beyblade will be broken. Grin

we still have Dragoon S W.X.

Yes, we have Dragoon S .W.X, but from the actual Burst releases, the originals, in case Lost Longinus is a left spin, and unless it comes with a dragon motif, it'll break the "tradition". Joyful_3'
(Aug. 28, 2016  6:31 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: ^ Looks like someone named "Joecrusher" added this. Why? Does anyone here know who that is? @[~Mana~]?

An unsourced edit from a general editor that was apparently added yesterday. Reverted it now (alongside their other...bad edits...) and asked them for a source. As far as I'm aware, there hasn't been any news on this release and it isn't true.

Guess that article can enjoy being locked to admins then, haha.
if this will be the first left spin burst beyblade it feels odd as they revealed dragoon s burst version first.
I still think this is going to be Mad Minoboros. Either way, it will be nice to have another starter.
I'm actually quite curious to see what TT's evolution of Quake will be.
(Aug. 29, 2016  12:54 AM)Dracomageat Wrote: I'm actually quite curious to see what TT's evolution of Quake will be.

Lol, even I want to see what TT will do as Successor of Quake. As Quake of the burst is quite like REAL upgrade over its MFB predecessor as If you see 1234beyblade's Diablo Nemesis vs Storm Capricorn video. it took 20 round to Ko once for Q but Quake paired with best Layer and Disk and beat top-tier. I'm not hoping to be Top-Tier but this time it was atleast very good so what can be even better then that would be great to see
(Aug. 29, 2016  1:36 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2016  12:54 AM)Dracomageat Wrote: I'm actually quite curious to see what TT's evolution of Quake will be.

Lol, even I want to see what TT will do as Successor of Quake. As Quake of the burst is quite like REAL upgrade over its MFB predecessor as If you see 1234beyblade's Diablo Nemesis vs Storm Capricorn video. it took 20 round to Ko once for Q but Quake paired with best Layer and Disk and beat top-tier. I'm not hoping to be Top-Tier but this time it was atleast very good so what can be even better then that would be great to see
it only took me one time when i was recording so check my video
(Aug. 29, 2016  1:36 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:

The only evolution for quake IMO would either just but a wide/xtreme flat tip or (original idea) a flat tip that has plastic on one side and rubber on the other. I would be curious as to see how that would perform.
(Aug. 29, 2016  4:36 AM)BeyGabe Wrote: The only evolution for quake IMO would either just but a wide/xtreme flat tip or (original idea) a flat tip that has plastic on one side and rubber on the other. I would be curious as to see how that would perform.

Souns a bit too similar to Impact.
Again, ignore the box and even the colours, as this is just a mock inverted Xeno Xcalibur package, but this is a Starter coming up soon, and if it is not Beast Behemoth I have no idea what this cool thing is.

Or, why the hell did this not get the name Fenrir...
(Sep. 08, 2016  1:35 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Again, ignore the box and even the colours, as this is just a mock inverted Xeno Xcalibur package, but this is a Starter coming up soon, and if it is not Beast Behemoth I have no idea what this cool thing is.

Or, why the hell did this not get the name Fenrir...

Dang! That thing looks awesome!!DJ 2002 - Shock!
Wow! Wait, are those two grayish dragon heads?!

T R I G G E R E D

xD
OH MY TH OH MY O M L WHAT IS THAT IS THAT REAL its so huge i bet u thats lost longinus
(Sep. 08, 2016  1:44 AM)KnightPro Wrote: OH MY TH OH MY O M L WHAT IS THAT IS THAT REAL its so huge i bet u thats lost longinus

How could it be Lost Longinus when there is no lost longinus in that design...
True i wonder what this is tho i think the owner is the big enemy with the tall blue hair

also i dont see the gimmick in the bey maybe the gimmick is left spin? its to early to make inferences and observations atm though
(Sep. 08, 2016  1:48 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2016  1:44 AM)KnightPro Wrote: OH MY TH OH MY O M L WHAT IS THAT IS THAT REAL its so huge i bet u thats lost longinus

How could it be Lost Longinus when there is no lost longinus in that design...

I dunno, a white dragon with spikes facing counter-clockwise? Hard not to think this is the inevitable left spin Beyblade. I mean, Evileye is actually just a snake. lol

And of course, if left spin is coming, it's most likely with L2.
This looks sick whatever it is. I wonder how good it'll perform, though.. It seems pretty wide.

Also quickly inverted the inverted image in case anybody is interested;
I think they are made to take hits clockwise though, and it would be weird for the dragons to be clockwise but the whole Beyblade actually counter-clockwise.

What does look weird though is that the slit where the prong gets 'gripped' is duplicated at the beginning too, like you could insert the prong at the middle of that slit and go towards the left or towards the right, to your liking.
Hmm very interesting for dragons to be on the layer or it could be a hydra of some sort?
Very nice observation, Kai-V! Would be interesting to have a dual-spin Bey... But doesn't it seem a little too early?

Almost forgot to say thank you, Kai-V! Smile
WHAT, JUST..
I DOnT EvEEN--HOW EBNHFVjgfvnmkJgvbnmKJGVnkkjhgGB
So sick!
That thing is going to have to have teeth made of titanium in order to be usable.
This might end up being on the ban list, jeesh.
Thanks for the pic, Kai-V