World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!) (/Thread-Product-B-66-Starter-Lost-Longinus-N-Sp-left-spin-metal-included)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!) - Kai-V - Jul. 16, 2016

It is a Dual Layer with basically two new gimmicks: dragon heads made of metal and it is left-spin! It comes with a BeyLauncher L.

To be released in December 2016 for around 1620 yen.

(Nov. 11, 2016  3:15 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Lost Longinus is indeed left-spin and I think that the dragon heads inside the Dual Layer are perhaps indeed made of metal because they clearly used "metaru" this time and the heads are sticking out looking shiny and metallic compared to the necks which are clearly plasticky. This would indeed add weight and metal without causing too much damage if the part is sent exploding after a Burst.

All images from CoroCoro:

[Image: LostLonginus_sneakpeak1.jpg]

[Image: LostLonginus_sneakpeak2.jpg]
(This is just the sheet where you scratch parts to try to win a free Lost Longinus that will be shipped to you after the release date anyway.)

[Image: LostLonginus_sneakpeak3.jpg]

[Image: LostLonginus_sneakpeak4.jpg]
I think Egnat on Ameba either cut the design of the Dual Layer himself and created a carton spinning top on his own, or there is one that is included in the CoroCoro so you can try it out yourself by handspin.

[Image: LostLonginus_sneakpeak5.jpg]
This is where it says "Metaru no Doragon", litterally Metal or Metal's Dragon.

[Image: LostLonginus_sneakpeak6.jpg]
There will of course be a black and gold recolour available through the usual very limited CoroCoro lottery.

(Sep. 08, 2016  1:35 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Again, ignore the box and even the colours, as this is just a mock inverted Xeno Xcalibur package, but this is a Starter coming up soon, and if it is not Beast Behemoth I have no idea what this cool thing is.

RE: B-66 (unknown) Starter - Sakyo X2! - Jul. 16, 2016

I'm 100% sure that the owner is the tall blader with sky blue airs!

RE: B-66 (unknown) Starter - Raiyanblader - Jul. 16, 2016

Cant wait to find out what the new "gimmick'' is

RE: B-66 (unknown) Starter - Hato - Jul. 16, 2016

(Jul. 16, 2016  6:10 PM)BigBengPegasus Wrote: I'm 100% sure that the owner is the tall blader with sky blue airs!

But we literally know nothing about the Beyblade itself...

RE: B-66 (unknown) Starter - Sakyo X2! - Jul. 16, 2016

Usually December's starter is the most important enemy!
He is on the back of the picture.[Image: latest?cb=20150803124849]

RE: B-66 (unknown) Starter - Raiyanblader - Jul. 19, 2016

Nice find

RE: B-66 (unknown) Starter - SUGOI-KONICHEWA - Jul. 20, 2016

Since The mystery Beyblade will be released around Winter in should have a Ice/Arctic theme

RE: B-66 (unknown) Starter - Jimmyjazz39 - Jul. 26, 2016

(Jul. 20, 2016  11:28 AM){YT}EnderBlader Wrote: Since The mystery Beyblade will be released around Winter in should have a Ice/Arctic theme

which would be very fitting if the owner is the one pictured

RE: B-66 (unknown) Starter - smash attacker - Jul. 27, 2016

I hope there would be a hydra beyblade the legendary dragon or pegasuse

taraka tomy must have something big planned

Its not like taraka tomy to give us something so ahead of time

RE: B-66 (unknown) Starter - Real_ilinnuc - Jul. 27, 2016

How tf would left spin even work? Hmmm

RE: B-66 (unknown) Starter - YggdrasilWyvern - Jul. 27, 2016

So many beys, so little maneys. Can't wait for all these releases though. Makes me wonder how/when they're gonna release Evileye, Quetzalcatl, Miniboros, and Longinus, Gaia, Behemoth, and Fenrir. I guess there's still time for whatever goes into January, February, and maybe even March. Also whatever bey(s) is/are included in that expensive DX Set.

Sidenote: That other character with light blue hair more in the front of the picture with the, I don't know, lab coat on? Screams Nova Neptune to me.

RE: B-66 (unknown) Starter - ~Mana~ - Jul. 27, 2016

(Jul. 27, 2016  10:27 PM)YggdrasilWyvern Wrote: Sidenote: That other character with light blue hair more in the front of the picture with the, I don't know, lab coat on? Screams Nova Neptune to me.

Wrong thread to discuss it, but that's Naoki Minamo. He owned Neptune in the manga, and will more than likely use Nova Neptune in the anime at some point as well. Good guesswork though Tongue_out

RE: B-66 (unknown) Starter - KnightPro - Jul. 28, 2016

wonder who the guy with the purple spiked hair owns.

RE: B-66 (unknown) Starter - smash attacker - Jul. 28, 2016

(Jul. 27, 2016  8:27 PM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote: How tf would left spin even work? Hmmm

have you heard of l-drago :\

RE: B-66 (unknown) Starter - Hato - Jul. 28, 2016

(Jul. 28, 2016  12:27 AM)smash attacker Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2016  8:27 PM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote: How tf would left spin even work? Hmmm

have you heard of l-drago :\

You have to realize that this uses a different mechinism/construction method, and Ilinnuc is also familiar with the L-Drago line being an MFB player from way back.

For left spin, as we saw in the Burst version of Dragoon S, they changed where the 'bump' for the launcher prongs was. It was put on the other side of the gap for the Disk, and instead of turning the Disk counter clockwise (if you are looking from the top of the Beyblade), it will most likely be going clockwise.

RE: B-66 (unknown) Starter - Valt Aoi - Aug. 28, 2016

It is Lost Longinus!

RE: B-66 (unknown) Starter - Hato - Aug. 28, 2016

(Aug. 28, 2016  11:45 AM)Valt Aoi Wrote: It is Lost Longinus!

Is this info confirmed, and if so, where did you get it from..?

RE: B-66 (unknown) Starter - SUGOI-KONICHEWA - Aug. 28, 2016

(Aug. 28, 2016  11:45 AM)Valt Aoi Wrote: It is Lost Longinus!

Did you get the name from this thread?
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Many-new-Beyblade-Burst-names

RE: B-66 (unknown) Starter - Kai-V - Aug. 28, 2016

There are many new names coming out before Lost Longinus, like Quad Quetzalcoatl, Mad Minoboros, etc. so I really doubt that Lost Longinus would be released so soon and before those.

RE: B-66 (unknown) Starter - Bey Brad - Aug. 28, 2016

I wouldn't be surprised if the left spin Beyblade ended up being Lost Longinus tbh, and I'm guessing this starter is left spin. But that's just speculation.

RE: B-66 (unknown) Starter - Burst - Aug. 28, 2016

(Aug. 28, 2016  3:56 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I wouldn't be surprised if the left spin Beyblade ended up being Lost Longinus tbh, and I'm guessing this starter is left spin. But that's just speculation.
The fact that it comes with a Beylauncher it can be a Left Bey Launcher hah So I really looking forward to this release.

RE: B-66 (unknown) Starter - FIREFIRE CPB - Aug. 28, 2016

it would be awesome if it would be first left bey.

Lost Longinus. now it's my favourite burst name lol

RE: B-66 (unknown) Starter - BeyGa - Aug. 28, 2016

If this ends up being Lost Longinus, and a left spin, I guess the tradition of having a left spin dragon motif Beyblade will be broken. Grin

RE: B-66 (unknown) Starter - FIREFIRE CPB - Aug. 28, 2016

(Aug. 28, 2016  4:54 PM)BeyGa Wrote: If this ends up being Lost Longinus, and a left spin, I guess the tradition of having a left spin dragon motif Beyblade will be broken. Grin

we still have Dragoon S W.X.

RE: B-66 (unknown) Starter - Dracomageat - Aug. 28, 2016

(Aug. 28, 2016  3:56 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I wouldn't be surprised if the left spin Beyblade ended up being Lost Longinus tbh, and I'm guessing this starter is left spin. But that's just speculation.

As a god slaying spear, I would expect Lost Longinus to be an attack type and could definitely see it possessing the "unholy power" of left spin. The L most certainly fits with that.

We don't even know if this starter will be left spin though so it is, indeed, massive speculation to assume that it is Longinus.