[Product]  B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!)

(Sep. 15, 2016  7:36 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: [Image: Cr3d8FDUkAAom9n.jpg] Longinus.

Wait, since when do we know that this is Longinus? I wonder if it is too, but need to clearly separate speculation from truth.
(Sep. 15, 2016  8:18 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2016  7:36 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: [Image: Cr3d8FDUkAAom9n.jpg] Longinus.

Wait, since when do we know that this is Longinus? I wonder if it is too, but need to clearly separate speculation from truth.

Clearly, it doesn't seem to be an official picture... And if this is the case, Phantasos and Longinus will be grey, so we can't say what is it yet Wink
In the Corocoro September issue "Anubion A2" was gold, Beast Behemoth was violet, Fang Fenrir was sky blue, Gigant Gaia was bronce, "Ifritor I2" was orange, Lost Longinus was silver, "Phantazus P2" was iron color, Quad Quetzalcoatl was bright green and Zillion Zeus was platinum. The metal color beys had a / -like white stripe going through the colored in circle.
(Sep. 15, 2016  9:25 PM)TL14 Wrote: In the Corocoro September issue "Anubion A2" was gold, Beast Behemoth was violet, Gigant Gaia was bronce, "Ifritor I2" was orange, Lost Longinus was silver, Phantazus P2 was platin and Quad Quetzalcoatl was bright green. The metal color beys had a / -like white stripe going through the colored in circle.
Yeah and about Fang Fenrir, we saw it blue, that allows me to say that it was the blue "unknown" Beyblade in the DX Cyclone Stadium Set Wink
(Sep. 15, 2016  9:45 PM)Bl4ck-Ou7 Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2016  9:25 PM)TL14 Wrote: In the Corocoro September issue "Anubion A2" was gold, Beast Behemoth was violet, Gigant Gaia was bronce, "Ifritor I2" was orange, Lost Longinus was silver, Phantazus P2 was platin and Quad Quetzalcoatl was bright green. The metal color beys had a / -like white stripe going through the colored in circle.
Yeah and about Fang Fenrir, we saw it blue, that allows me to say that it was the blue "unknown" Beyblade in the DX Cyclone Stadium Set Wink

I updated the post before I refreshed the site. Sorry. Joyful_3'
(Sep. 15, 2016  9:25 PM)TL14 Wrote: In the Corocoro September issue "Anubion A2" was gold, Beast Behemoth was violet, Fang Fenrir was sky blue, Gigant Gaia was bronce, "Ifritor I2" was orange, Lost Longinus was silver, "Phantazus P2" was iron color, Quad Quetzalcoatl was bright green and Zillion Zeus was platinum. The metal color beys had a / -like white stripe going through the colored in circle.

Did I totally miss this? lol

Can you post the image?
(Sep. 15, 2016  9:53 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2016  9:25 PM)TL14 Wrote: In the Corocoro September issue "Anubion A2" was gold, Beast Behemoth was violet, Fang Fenrir was sky blue, Gigant Gaia was bronce, "Ifritor I2" was orange, Lost Longinus was silver, "Phantazus P2" was iron color, Quad Quetzalcoatl was bright green and Zillion Zeus was platinum. The metal color beys had a / -like white stripe going through the colored in circle.

Did I totally miss this? lol

Can you post the image?

Whaaat, this was in CoroCoro? Would love to see the image, as I am surprised that I missed something like this...
Here's the link to Leo Burst's video: https://youtu.be/wU83O7zhwGw You can see the full list on 2:04.
Isn't that the one with the alphabet letters with colours? I saw that, Quad Quetzalcotl looked more olive green-ish yellow than anything, but it appears brighter yellow in the RB.

EDIT: ninja'd
[Image: 29ylf78.jpg]

@[TL14] means this bad boy and yeah, it makes sense.

Credit goes to marutti
Yep, by that colour scheme the blade we saw has to be either Longinus or Fenrir.
(Sep. 15, 2016  10:24 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Yep, by that colour scheme the blade we saw has to be either Longinus or Fenrir.

Fang Fenrir's design and color scheme have already been revealed. It's sky blue.
That tells us a lot. The random booster is Quad Quetzalcatl, the booster is Beast Behemoth, and this starter is Lost Longinus. The Random booster eith draciel will probably have Gigant Gaia, the last leaked name, and the rest are next year to wrap up the season.
(Sep. 15, 2016  3:15 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2016  2:37 PM)cosmicstriker Wrote: Since when was it left spin?

It's mostly just an assumption, but there's a lot of evidence pointing towards a left spin Beyblade coming out sometime soon:

- There is an upcoming release called Lost Longinus
- Dragoon S will be remade in Burst, and illustrations of it prominently show its left spin capabilities. It seems unlikely the only left spin release would be a nostalgic throwback.
- There is a new starter coming out in December with a new type of launcher and a new layer gimmick.
- December releases tend to be rival Beys; L-Drago, Burn Phoenix, Hades Kerbecs and Diablo Nemesis all launched in December. So did Xcalibur Force Xtreme.
- We now know that the final unrevealed Spin Emperor is named Lui.

None of this is conclusive, but it's all leaning heavily in the direction that December will bring us a left spin villain Bey, and it will probably be called Lost Longinus and belong to Lui.
I really looking forward to this Beyblade Release specially because it may be Left Spin and I have been waiting for a Left Spin Beyblade in The Whole product Line from a long time and if its not a left spin then I guess we will never have a left Spin Bey in this series.
Ah, if we do finally have a left-spin Bey, it could dominate the metagame. :o
(Sep. 15, 2016  10:07 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: [Image: 29ylf78.jpg]

Credit goes to marutti

You guys should really share stuff here when discussing it, since obviously not everyone can know about it. Cool stuff.
(Sep. 16, 2016  6:14 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2016  10:07 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: [Image: 29ylf78.jpg]

Credit goes to marutti

You guys should really share stuff here when discussing it, since obviously not everyone can know about it. Cool stuff.

Oh, sorry about that. I thought it was already shared by Leo Burst's video so I thought that this was redundant at first.
Following these colors, I can suppose that the sets, Heavy and Speed will contain Phantasos and Ifrit, gey and orange Beyblades Wink
By the way that page refers to "the last Bey", so it knows that they will run out of letters... I wonder what they plan afterwards.
(Sep. 16, 2016  2:18 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: What is the Bey with the letter "P" ?

We do not know it yet. In the dub, it will be called Phantazus though, but this will probably be a messed-up name like how Hasbro renamed Valkyrie Valtryek.
I think the Bey with the letter "P" is Poseidon...

Ah Phantazus ! Sorry :-)
(Sep. 16, 2016  2:22 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: I think the Bey with the letter "P" is Poseidon...

Ah Phantazus ! Sorry :-)

But we already have Neptune so that wouldn´t make much sense. I hope Phantazus will be Phantom Pegasus because so far we had a pegasus, a unicorn and a dragon in every season and since were probably getting an ifrit Bey and Dragoon, Dranzer, Driger and Draciel are coming back, too, and Burst is a gen that combines both Plastics and MFB it would be a good decision to bring a Pegasus back, too. But that´s just my opinion.