[Product]  B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!)

Phantasos is the Greek god of the dreams. So maybe that´s where Phantazus P2 comes from.
A look at possibly Lost Longinus' beast, thanks to marutti.
[Image: ouNOzMt.jpg]
I think that says "Dragon Bey" actually, so I have no idea why it would not be more Beast Behemoth than Lost Longinus, which is a simple trident...
My basis is the alphabet thing from CoroCoro, the only one similar in color is Longinus, plus the leaked picture is similar to this. Also it can't be Behemoth since the dragob is getting revealed next month.
By process of elimination, this has to be Lost Longinus and it just makes sense considering the design. Left spin dragon is exactly what you would expect.
I'm still bummed that there's yet to be a Trident Dual Layer.

Hm, they call the Beyblade related to this beast "Steel Dragon". Not only do I have no idea why a Longinus would be a dragon when they had no problem keeping Xcalibur as just a giant sword, but even Gaia does not necessarily work... And what would be "steely" about the actual Beyblade? In any case, whatever the name, it does look like it could fit with the previously posted Beyblade or Beast Behemoth (due to the colour scheme).

(Sep. 08, 2016  1:35 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Again, ignore the box and even the colours, as this is just a mock inverted Xeno Xcalibur package, but this is a Starter coming up soon, and if it is not Beast Behemoth I have no idea what this cool thing is.

Or, why the hell did this not get the name Fenrir...
If we account for poor lighting and the fact that white and light blue are interchangeable in kids anime (see yugioh) then the colour of the pic and the beast actually match up pretty well.
They seriously probably just wanted a cool name that started with L. haha
Feeling overloaded with beyblade information right now. Can't wait for a possible Longinus and RB 5 reveal next month.
the beast for L2 should have been EVA 01.
since this beyblade has a new gimmick kind of expected to get a reveal of it in this months corocoro, 2 months ahead of it's release.
(Oct. 14, 2016  4:38 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: They seriously probably just wanted a cool name that started with L. haha

There are actual dragon names starting with the letter L though, instead of a trident hah.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_le...atures_(L)
I saw "Long", the name of the Chinese dragon Wink
(Oct. 14, 2016  4:50 PM)Bl4ck-Ou7 Wrote: I saw "Long", the name of the Chinese dragon Wink

Hm, but why add the "inus" extension when it would clearly refer to a red trident and the dragon has none of that...
(Oct. 14, 2016  4:50 PM)Bl4ck-Ou7 Wrote: I saw "Long", the name of the Chinese dragon Wink

My god that is punny! Can't believe I forgot that detail.
(Oct. 14, 2016  4:53 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

Hm, but why add the "inus" extension when it would clearly refer to a red trident and the dragon has none of that...

Well, longinus is a lance, not a trident, and I doubt it was red outside of Evangelion haha

They probably just thought it was a cool name.
(Oct. 14, 2016  8:28 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: The Bey white is Longinus.

Please read at least the past few posts in a thread before replying to it ... we're already in the middle of talking about it.
Ok, now, we know that this starter will have the "K" driver! Wink
(Oct. 17, 2016  8:39 PM)Bl4ck-Ou7 Wrote: Ok, now, we know that this starter will have the "K" driver! Wink

We don't know that at all. Don't forget Random Booster 5 also comes out in December as well.
And that a lot of Starters come with only one new part: the top. Not to push the L-Drago parallel again, but L-Drago came with 105F, something that was already used previously in Metal Fight Beyblade, and Lightning L-Drago also had 100HF, which had been in Capricorne 100HF beforehand too.
I don't think it's unrealistic for a new Disk and Driver to come with Longinus when it releases (if it's this release). It's a Bey belonging to a Spin Emperor, and each time a Spin Emperor Bey has been released so far, it's had a full set of new parts:

Spriggan Spread Fusion
Xcalibur Force Xtreme
Storm Spriggan Knuckle Unite
Xeno Xcalibur Magnum Impact
Zillion Zeus Infinity Weight

So it's not totally baseless, but all the same, it isn't at all guaranteed, especially given that we're literally running out of letters Tongue_out
I would also expect all-new parts, or at least two, if only because Starters in Burst tend to have all-new parts so far. The only exceptions are Deathscyther Oval Accel (Accel) and Yggdrasil Ring Gyro (Ring).

That said, the same trend was generally true for MFB too; it might be that Takara-Tomy considers left spin a marketable enough feature that they don't need to make all new parts.

Fingers crossed for metal flat, once again. :')
more than any part, i really would like bearing core 2 burst version for this driver.
bearing core 2 was a great part.

hopefully we get some more information on this bey, in some of the later corocoro issues this month.
Unless they have a gimmick that they think is good enough to not have a new Driver, L2 being owned by a Spin Emperor, all of which had all new parts, I would assume L2 would carry this trend too.