[Product]  B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!)

(Sep. 08, 2016  2:14 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I think they are made to take hits clockwise though, and it would be weird for the dragons to be clockwise but the whole Beyblade actually counter-clockwise.

What does look weird though is that the slit where the prong gets 'gripped' is duplicated at the beginning too, like you could insert the prong at the middle of that slit and go towards the left or towards the right, to your liking.
I am really waiting for a left spin Bey and maybe this one can be a left spin and The Design Looks really Cool ! I Like that !
Thanks a Lot For Sharing the Photos Kai !
If this Bey would be dual-spin, that would definitely change the metagame. Can't wait to see it!
Only if this is possible,can we have the complete box of this beyblade?
(Sep. 08, 2016  9:10 AM)Valt Aoi Wrote: Only if this is possible,can we have the complete box of this beyblade?

Brother, it is not possible. Sorry but we can't see it!?
^ We'll need to wait until we can get a better picture.
I have pictures of the whole box, but it is a mock design, it is litterally just the inverted design of Xeno Xcalibur's box, as I already mentioned. Therefore, it is not the real, finalised box design for this Starter. It litterally still says "Xeno Xcalibur .M.I" on the package.

Thank you to you, Hato, BeyGabe and Burst.
I kinda doubt this is left spin. The small wings, if you look clearly, are curved like Victory Valkyrie's. In left spin this would be detrimental to performance. Also the dragon heads are clockwise.
If this isn't Quad Quetzalcatl, idk what it is lol.
Yeah, I guess you're right. Kai-V's also right that it would be weird if the heads faced the opposite direction haha.

Still an amazing design aesthetically. But it looks like it's missing a spike on one side. Is it really this unbalanced?
(Sep. 08, 2016  2:31 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I have pictures of the whole box, but it is a mock design, it is litterally just the inverted design of Xeno Xcalibur's box, as I already mentioned. Therefore, it is not the real, finalised box design for this Starter. It litterally still says "Xeno Xcalibur .M.I" on the package.

Thank you to you, Hato, BeyGabe and Burst.
I think its Gigant Gia ! I don't know but does the design somewhat matches to Gaia Dragoon V ?
(Sep. 08, 2016  2:47 PM)cosmicstriker Wrote: I kinda doubt this is left spin. The small wings, if you look clearly, are curved like Victory Valkyrie's. In left spin this would be detrimental to performance. Also the dragon heads are clockwise.
If this isn't Quad Quetzalcatl, idk what it is lol.

That doesn't look like a feathered serpent to me but it could be possible.
In the manga Beyblade Burst, the last ShiTenOu (4 spinning emperors) is just revealed: 白鷺城ルイ ShiraSagiJou Lui. By the name tradition he should use the L-named bey with white as the theme color. Being the last of ShiTenOu, the type should be defense (The other 3 are Storm Spriggan, Xeno Xcalibur & Zillion Zeus). Like the other 3, this bey is possessed by main protagonists/antagonists so should be featured in a starter.

You can read more and see some pictures here: http://xn--eckzb3bc9a8at8myfc.jp/1270.html
Lui was the name of my first dog. lol. I think Lui is the guy with the blue flamy hair from the picture we´ve seen in 2015.
(Sep. 15, 2016  10:18 AM)エダルバイブ Wrote: In the manga Beyblade Burst, the last ShiTenOu (4 spinning emperors) is just revealed: 白鷺城ルイ ShiraSagiJou Lui. By the name tradition he should use the L-named bey with white as the theme color. Being the last of ShiTenOu, the type should be defense (The other 3 are Storm Spriggan, Xeno Xcalibur & Zillion Zeus). Like the other 3, this bey is possessed by main protagonists/antagonists so should be featured in a starter.

You can read more and see some pictures here: http://xn--eckzb3bc9a8at8myfc.jp/1270.html

Cool, thank you!

Would be interesting to see a left spin defense bey.
Since when was it left spin?
(Sep. 15, 2016  2:37 PM)cosmicstriker Wrote: Since when was it left spin?

It's mostly just an assumption, but there's a lot of evidence pointing towards a left spin Beyblade coming out sometime soon:

- There is an upcoming release called Lost Longinus
- Dragoon S will be remade in Burst, and illustrations of it prominently show its left spin capabilities. It seems unlikely the only left spin release would be a nostalgic throwback.
- There is a new starter coming out in December with a new type of launcher and a new layer gimmick.
- December releases tend to be rival Beys; L-Drago, Burn Phoenix, Hades Kerbecs and Diablo Nemesis all launched in December. So did Xcalibur Force Xtreme.
- We now know that the final unrevealed Spin Emperor is named Lui.

None of this is conclusive, but it's all leaning heavily in the direction that December will bring us a left spin villain Bey, and it will probably be called Lost Longinus and belong to Lui.
Ok L2 owner is really giving me chills and he reminds me of ryuga
I only hope that if it'll be actually a left spin, it won't get any kind of rubber or zombie type of gimmick, then the game will become boring again.
[Image: CsY4SnHWgAAx4Lm.jpg] New character !

I think the guy above are the main antagonist.
We know the colors of every eys since the Coro Coro of August, with the alphabetic scheme, see what are the colors. If I remembre correctly, Longinus is grey ^^
Can someon gives us more info on what happened in the manga
In the manga, Lui are against Ben Azuki but Ben lost and Lui won.
Anything else

Can someone please get the full scoop on manga

Can someone please get the full scoop on manga