[Product]  B-64 Ultra Reshuffle Set Heavy Ver.

(Oct. 25, 2016  7:20 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2016  2:01 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2016  12:56 AM)Kei Wrote: Inferno Ifrit M.L. aside, I'm excited for that blue Triple Disk. Gonna look great on VTX.

I don't get why you like Triple so much.

Recently I'm more inclined to use Knuckle, but I like how Triple can line up with the attack points on Valkyrie.

But what's the effect of that?
(Oct. 25, 2016  7:28 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2016  7:20 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2016  2:01 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I don't get why you like Triple so much.

Recently I'm more inclined to use Knuckle, but I like how Triple can line up with the attack points on Valkyrie.

But what's the effect of that?

The weight is distributed on the attack points can lead to heavier hits, I think Tongue_out
(Oct. 25, 2016  11:26 PM)Mage Wrote: The weight is distributed on the attack points can lead to heavier hits, I think Tongue_out

This, and it could be possible for the metal to make contact with the opposing Beyblade.

But it's more a personal preference than anything I have scientific evidence for haha.
I finally get the "I" bey I've been wanting... AND IT'S S BALANCE TYPE!?!?
(Oct. 26, 2016  10:02 PM)Dracieleone Wrote: I finally get the "I" bey I've been wanting... AND IT'S S BALANCE TYPE!?!?
Yes it is Smile
Thank you marutti for the picture. Smile
That is Speed Ver. Lol

Anyways thanks Marutti for pic Wink
Hahah I was litterally going to post it. So the BeyLauncher Heavy Ver.'s string is shorter than a normal BeyLauncher, and the Speed Ver. is much longer than normal.
(Oct. 29, 2016  3:35 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Hahah I was litterally going to post it.

Off topic: I FINALLY BEAT KAI-V AT SOMETHING(I think)

On topic: I've actually seen preorders for this set on eBay recently.
So unless Heavy has better gears, Heavy is just a worse Beylauncher and Speed is a better Beylauncher. Huh.

Also as soon as I saw it on YouTube i zipped over here lol.
(Oct. 29, 2016  3:44 AM){YT}Enderz Wrote:

I was too busy actually watching the video to be able to post the relevant information at the same time as posting the video, instead of just embedding the video immediately. Oh well hah.

How expensive were they on eBay?
(Oct. 29, 2016  3:47 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2016  3:44 AM){YT}Enderz Wrote:

I was too busy actually watching the video to be able to post the relevant information at the same time as posting the video, instead of just embedding the video immediately. Oh well hah.

How expensive were they on eBay?

Cheapest I've seen were $80 while the highest was $110
Hah I hope nobody ever falls in that trap.
Almost triple the price, lol!!! I'll be selling them @ ¥4,000
Another video showing Inferno Ifrit and Psychic Phantom:

Psychic Phantom looks pretty nice while spinning with those pink/blue stickers!
The liner driver doesn't seem too bad actually. Huh, think I'm going to have to buy this.
(Oct. 30, 2016  5:02 AM)BeyGabe Wrote: The liner driver doesn't seem too bad actually. Huh, think I'm going to have to buy this.

I had the same thought about the Liner driver not being too bad.
Liner's not in this video.
I was referring to the first video, sorry
(Oct. 30, 2016  5:27 AM)BeyGabe Wrote: I was referring to the first video, sorry

No, my mistake, didn't realize they were separate videos Smile

Loving these sets so much ... can't wait! Glad it's an early November release.
From the looks of it, the Speed version has a longer string, and if I were to guess, the Heavy version has a more aggressive gear ratio to make up for it's shorter string.

Interesting.
OH wow. I didnt realize how wide
polish was.

also liner doesnt look bad, but it definitely doesnt look great. Either way the corocoro videos arent a great representation of the parts abilities