[Product]  B-64 Ultra Reshuffle Set Heavy Ver.

(Oct. 30, 2016  8:15 PM)Bladerguy2 Wrote: OH wow. I didnt realize how wide polish was.

It might be as wide as smaller layers like Wyvern. This could prove rather interesting for defense and LAD.
(Oct. 27, 2016  2:08 PM)Bl4ck-Ou7 Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2016  10:02 PM)Dracieleone Wrote: I finally get the "I" bey I've been wanting... AND IT'S S BALANCE TYPE!?!?
Yes it is Smile

How am I supposed to build a defense combo with this!?
(Oct. 30, 2016  11:30 PM)Dracieleone Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2016  2:08 PM)Bl4ck-Ou7 Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2016  10:02 PM)Dracieleone Wrote: I finally get the "I" bey I've been wanting... AND IT'S S BALANCE TYPE!?!?
Yes it is Smile

How am I supposed to build a defense combo with this!?

If you consider a driver that can counter stuff defense then there you go
(Oct. 29, 2016  3:53 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Hah I hope nobody ever falls in that trap.

I saw some big prices but most were pre-orders. I need to buy other setc to put away for Xmas (for myself). I hope to get: both reshuffle sets, the new bey starter, the random Booster full set & the full set of the random layer pack (that I already gotSmile man beyblade & pokemon are killing me this year. Now if we could only get a FULL exceed evil eye & JJ beyblade.
Apparently some shop has already leaked these Custom Sets:

[Image: CwTpu4zUAAAYucq.jpg]

Thanks to: https://twitter.com/wbba321/status/79401...14848?s=09
The sets have already leaked on Yahoo! Japan Auctions:

Inferno Ifrit Magnum Liner: http://page4.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/d208617512
Victory Valkyrie Triple Unite: http://page16.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/au...u121650851
Storm Spriggan Boost Impact: http://page15.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/au...t492900383

Also TAKARA-TOMY's official video featuring this set:
I have such high hopes for Inferno Ifrit ... please don't let me down! Didn't look great in this video, but Liner seems bad (boo) and Psychic Phantom seems to have pretty good defense anyway. However it will be a pretty disappointing set if I2 is bad, since overall the other set seems better. Impact is a big disappointment.
The design of the I2 layer reminds me of Burning Kerberous' Triple Attacker AR fused with the spikes of the Cross Attack SP.
According to marutti's video, Inferno Ifrit weighs approximately 8 grams, as usual, and Liner also has an average weight.

Nobody seems to have shown its teeth yet.
(Nov. 11, 2016  4:41 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: Is that driver on Ifrit.... a wheel?

Yes, exactly like a unicycle hah.
(Nov. 11, 2016  6:14 PM)KnightPro Wrote: Does liner even go in attack mode?

I don't think there is one, unless you launch it differently.
Thanks for the official pics Kai-V.

Is anyone else seeing that bottom mouth section on I2 a super vulnerable spot for breakages?
The I2 layer reminds me so much of a mix between Ifraid and Burning Kerberous. Tongue_out
(Nov. 11, 2016  9:19 PM)TL14 Wrote: The I2 layer reminds me so much of a mix between Ifraid and Burning Kerberous. Tongue_out

Somehow, it reminds me of Trygle as well. Either way, it looks good for attack.
(Nov. 11, 2016  9:23 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2016  9:19 PM)TL14 Wrote: The I2 layer reminds me so much of a mix between Ifraid and Burning Kerberous. Tongue_out

That's what I think too. Although it's a little rounded for attacking it seems.
(Nov. 11, 2016  9:27 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2016  9:23 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:

That's what I think too. Although it's a little rounded for attacking it seems.

Yeah, and the triangles, plus the potential fragility and teeth issues, make it seem more risky.
(Nov. 11, 2016  9:32 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Yeah, and the triangles, plus the potential fragility and teeth issues, make it seem more risky.

These are all imaginary right now. It doesn't look fragile to me and it doesn't look rounded to me, either:

[Image: uCbksyX.png]
[Image: BfJyJQz.png]

Takara-Tomy has certainly earned the pessimism, though.
(Nov. 11, 2016  9:34 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2016  9:32 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Yeah, and the triangles, plus the potential fragility and teeth issues, make it seem more risky.

These are all imaginary right now. It doesn't look fragile to me and it doesn't look rounded to me, either:

[Image: uCbksyX.png]
[Image: BfJyJQz.png]

Takara-Tomy has certainly earned the pessimism, though.

Yeah, what with Zillion Zeus and others. I have hope for this layer, and I like this blade as well as Phantom. (Although Liner looks bleh)
(Nov. 11, 2016  9:36 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Yeah, what with Zillion Zeus and others. I have hope for this layer, and I like this blade as well as Phantom. (Although Liner looks bleh)

Yeah, but screw placement here seems OK compared to the releases where screw placement + thin plastic caused breaks. We shall see ... soon.