[Product]  B-64 Ultra Reshuffle Set Heavy Ver.

The Driver just reminds of of something from Infinity Nado.
Whoa, that will be interesting.

Kai-V Wrote:Is it bad that I see clear breaks happening with that Layer...?

Hahaha. My first thought was "Inferno Ifrit looks like it could be powerful for Attack", and my second was "It looks super fragile".
It was obvious that it's Inferno Ifrit IMO, although my other guess was Ignite.

Anyway the Driver looks cool and weird but also looks like a more useless Orbit. The layer is so cool, gives me a Trygle vibe.
L

Ooooh my gOOOOOOD
(I think we have a new worst driver Tongue_out)
well, another layer that i won't be using, alongside non-reinforced V2, Z2, and Valkyrie.

i don't really understand the gimmick of the driver. what is it supposed to do in battle?
First, what the heck is with that driver TT?! Second, is it an attack type or a defense type?
The driver is red, probably balance.
Guess the Driver is for those who can't choose between Burst and Beywheelz...
The Layer doesn't look fragile to me from those pictures. Spikes aren't automatically fragile; Zeus's are fragile, for example, because of the combination of thin plastic and screw placement.

Feel free to quote this post and mock my optimism when your Inferno Ifrit breaks.
The driver is called Liner.
Lower part: ライナー = Liner, shaped like a wheel
liner may look useless, and it will probably be useless, however i am going to stay optimistic that it may have some use.
A few years ago I thought of a tip which was similar to Liner. A 1 cent coin glued to a tip. But when I tried it out it was horrible. I don't have high hopes for Liner even if it's rolling like a wheel.
The new driver Liner looks so cool!
But when comes to real battle, it might got a really bad stamina.
The new beylauncher has a wider handle. If thats what makes it heavy ver. Ill be sad. But im glad we get a wider handle.
(Notices that Ifrit is a Balance type)

Well it's about time!
Wow that handle looks awesome.

A Purple Valky great launcher and a new bey. Seems awesome to me will buy it for sure
Inferno Ifrit still has the horns and the orb like the original Ifrit Chome Wheel. That's super cool. Grin
That is the heavy version, speed is with Kerbeus and Wyvern and Phantom.
Amazing. ;_;
(Oct. 14, 2016  1:31 PM)cosmicstriker Wrote: That is the heavy version, speed is with Kerbeus and Wyvern and Phantom.

Thank you I fix it
(Oct. 14, 2016  1:31 PM)cosmicstriker Wrote: That is the heavy version, speed is with Kerbeus and Wyvern and Phantom.

It was complex to orchestrate but I split and re-merged everything in the right threads now hah.
Inferno Ifrit Magnum Liner
[Image: BurstB64_InfernoIfrit.jpg]

Storm Spriggan Boost Impact (blue)
[Image: BurstB64_StormSprigganblue.jpg]

Victory Valkyrie Triple Unite (indigo)
[Image: BurstB64_VictoryValkyrieblue.jpg]

BeyLauncher Heavy Ver.
[Image: BurstB64_BeyLauncherHeavyVer.jpg]

[Image: BurstB64_box.jpg]