[Product]  B-59 Starter Zillion Zeus

Agreed 100%. Kids are especially rough with toys, so the ones that last the longest are the ones that become the kids favorites and the ones that they buy more of. A toy breaking is heartbreaking for a kid, and its a waste of money for adults. Either way, I've hopeful that TT will solve the problems they've been having, like they did with V2
Yeah i don't agree with the excuse that adults are stronger either. The Beyblades should be able to withstand what the official launchers can achieve.
XD xD xD xD xD That's great.
I don't know whether to laugh or cry at the irony there.

Guess it's time to do both... Dj - Disappointed ...
The fact that some people posted pictures of their broken Layers is just making my day.
Hahah Hato and beymaster(15693?) are really confronting TAKARA-TOMY right now. Let us see whether their replies get deleted hah.
(Sep. 21, 2016  1:45 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Hahah Hato and beymaster(15693?) are really confronting TAKARA-TOMY right now. Let us see whether their replies get deleted hah.

You can't delete other people's tweets even if they are replies to yours.

LOL @ those tweets though. I wouldn't expect a reply.
And of course they responded to a bunch of positive comments.
I have a question does the zillion zeus metal ball gimmick work? if so how does it work always had been confused about this since jade jupiter
I mean, it "works." Whether it has a big impact is up for debate. I wonder if the effect is really any different than if the same metal balls were just fixed in place rather than freely moving? Paging WBO physics experts.
It mostly helps for Defense while at high velocity, but as far as I know, once the Beyblade spins less and the balls retract towards the centre, it does not really help. However, that was for GB145, which was in the middle, right at the centre of gravity. For a part that is at the top of a spinning top, it really may not be useful, since it sounds like it should imbalance the Beyblade if hit.
(Sep. 21, 2016  8:13 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I mean, it "works." Whether it has a big impact is up for debate. I wonder if the effect is really any different than if the same metal balls were just fixed in place rather than freely moving? Paging WBO physics experts.

ayy

I'm inclined to say no to this one, just like the last several attempts at this kind of gimmick. There's two problems that keep this from working: 1) The balls just aren't that heavy in comparison to the rest of the Beyblade, so they don't change the distribution much, and 2) Gravity is a horribly inconsistent and weak method to move the balls towards the center, and that assumes that the channels the balls roll in are actually sloped (at least GB145 got that right, not so much for Jade). By the time that the Beyblade is spinning slowly enough that gravity can pull the balls to the center, it's far too little far too late, and if the Beyblade wobbles at all, it overcomes the slight incline and causes the balls to shift incorrectly, ruining its balance.

For a gimmick like this to work, the weights would have to be relatively heavy (>10% of the Beyblade's total mass should be good) and would need a stronger spring-loaded mechanism to pull the weights to the center before the Beyblade is spinning too slowly and losing stability.
Figured as much. Thanks Cake!
(Sep. 21, 2016  8:46 PM)Cake Wrote: For a gimmick like this to work, the weights would have to be relatively heavy (>10% of the Beyblade's total mass should be good) and would need a stronger spring-loaded mechanism to pull the weights to the center before the Beyblade is spinning too slowly and losing stability.

If it was like FGrins tabs or Driger Fs BB, then the gimmick would work more on how it was intended.
So Weight is like the old HWS ball tip?
(latecomer...srry)
Another:
[Image: Cs9idEwVYAA29So.jpg]
From: https://twitter.com/Darwin__game/status/...70432?s=09

And now some Japanese Twitter users are really talking about how TAKARA-TOMY should stop doing this otherwise they will make Beyblade end early, imploring TAKARA-TOMY not to let Beyblade die in such a poor state. One even suggested to stop the monthly releases and to instead focus on finalising a product well enough to make sure that when it gets out, it does not break so easily. All in all, they are saying that they would stop buying Beyblades. Those are from two users that Burst and I saw, at least.
Here's to hoping TAKARA-TOMY acknowledges them.. I'm glad that there is some discussion about the frequency of these Z2 breaks, so let's hope we get a reinforced version soon. Thanks for sharing, Kai-V! Smile
I won't buy Z2.I.W until the problem is fixed. I really hope they will release a fixed version, soon. Unhappy
(Sep. 22, 2016  8:19 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Another:
[Image: Cs9idEwVYAA29So.jpg]
From: https://twitter.com/Darwin__game/status/...70432?s=09

And now some Japanese Twitter users are really talking about how TAKARA-TOMY should stop doing this otherwise they will make Beyblade end early, imploring TAKARA-TOMY not to let Beyblade die in such a poor state. One even suggested to stop the monthly releases and to instead focus on finalising a product well enough to make sure that when it gets out, it does not break so easily. All in all, they are saying that they would stop buying Beyblades. Those are from two users that Burst and I saw, at least.

*numb*
(Sep. 22, 2016  8:19 PM)Kai-V Wrote: And now some Japanese Twitter users are really talking about how TAKARA-TOMY should stop doing this otherwise they will make Beyblade end early, imploring TAKARA-TOMY not to let Beyblade die in such a poor state. One even suggested to stop the monthly releases and to instead focus on finalising a product well enough to make sure that when it gets out, it does not break so easily. All in all, they are saying that they would stop buying Beyblades. Those are from two users that Burst and I saw, at least.

All valid reactions and happy to hear conversations like that are happening in every community. Hopefully TT will get the message.
I was so hyped for this bey though, sadly it has sucky quality. This means that TT should stop making beys with such fragile design. It's a stamina type even, you don't need so many protrusions.
(Sep. 22, 2016  10:32 PM)cosmicstriker Wrote: I was so hyped for this bey though, sadly it has sucky quality. This means that TT should stop making beys with such fragile design. It's a stamina type even, you don't need so many protrusions.

Seconded. Really sums up the direction Burst has taken, from my point of view. At least with Jade Jupiter (in the glorious 4D days), you could tell the designers had an idea they were trying to express. Sure Jade didn't work - but at least they didn't try making it an attack type with balls.

I keep trying to reply more thoroughly this this thread but I keep hitting the backspace key on my touchpad. Blah. Touchscreen is the devil. I'll address questions later on in Formula Bei.
Takara-Tomy's bewildering lack of acknowledgement for what stamina-type Layers actually are and how they actually should work so far has been strange, to say the least. Especially when MFB had great designs like Virgo, Libra (even if overpowered), and Burn pretty early out of the gate.

Chaos is pretty great conceptually too, even if real-world performance leaves a bit to be desired.
The number of thin sections and easily stressed parts of this design is incredible... I don't get why Takara didn't realize that this would break all the time lol