[Product]  B-59 Starter Zillion Zeus

I love the translucent white sparkly plastic used for that driver very much!
The translucent white parts always look so great ...

The gold version is a bit gaudy, but it's pretty cool nevertheless!
Considering I was asking Kai-V at the tournament today how I could buy it, I should shut my mouth
I'm in love with that golden Zeus. I hope they don't run too expensive on Yahoo Auctions.

The all-transparent Zeus... I could pass on. The only part that looks particularly good is the driver, and even then I'd be fine with just the normal yellow edition.

⁽ᴺᵒʷ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᴵ ʷᵒᵘᶫᵈ ᶫᶦᵏᵉ ᵗᵒ ˢᵉᵉ ᶦˢ ᵃ ᶫᵃʸᵉʳ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʰᵃˢ ᵗʰᵉ ᵒᵖᵃᑫᵘᵉ ˢʰᶦᵐᵐᵉʳᶦᶰᵍ ᵉᶠᶠᵉᶜᵗ ᶫᶦᵏᵉ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵒᶫᵈ ᴮᶦᵒᶰᶦᶜᶫᵉ ᵐᵃˢᵏ⋅⋅⋅⁾
You know, you can get it right now while it is not too late, for just the price of the CoroCoro (around 500 yen), the stamp and the price they ask you to pay in order to apply for the Gold God Bey Zillion Zeus. Well, plus OkinawamTS' middleman fee, but still, overall probably a lot less expensive than what scalpers will resell them for in auctions or anywhere.
(Oct. 19, 2016  2:36 PM)Kai-V Wrote: You know, you can get it right now while it is not too late, for just the price of the CoroCoro (around 500 yen), the stamp and the price they ask you to pay in order to apply for the Gold God Bey Zillion Zeus. Well, plus OkinawamTS' middleman fee, but still, overall probably a lot less expensive than what scalpers will resell them for in auctions or anywhere.
will buying the issue of corocoro from amazon also allow me to get the beyblade?
(Oct. 19, 2016  3:32 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2016  2:36 PM)Kai-V Wrote: You know, you can get it right now while it is not too late, for just the price of the CoroCoro (around 500 yen), the stamp and the price they ask you to pay in order to apply for the Gold God Bey Zillion Zeus. Well, plus OkinawamTS' middleman fee, but still, overall probably a lot less expensive than what scalpers will resell them for in auctions or anywhere.
will buying the issue of corocoro from amazon also allow me to get the beyblade?

You would need to ship the form for the Gold God Bey back from inside Japan and give a Japanese address, which is why a Japanese middleman is usually required. However, now that I write it, I do not know if it would just work to use a Tenso address and ship it from outside of Japan, since it reaches the same destination... You just have to hope that they do not discriminate against foreigners.
Those Zeus' look really nice. I don't think I would use it at all since I would be really afraid of it breaking unless they made some sort of fix for it with these?
No fix yet, sadly.
Curiously enough, W is practically the same weight as Press: 6.7g.

I just thought that was worth mentioning.
I thought Press was 6.4g. I for some reason also thought Trans was heavier than Press.
Seems like people are already getting their Gold God Beys. I won't be getting mine for quite some time though. I haven't even posted out the cards yet.... I didn't expect them to come until December... darn...
(Nov. 02, 2016  7:08 AM)Leo Burst Wrote: Seems like people are already getting their Gold God Beys. I won't be getting mine for quite some time though. I haven't even posted out the cards yet.... I didn't expect them to come until December... darn...

It'll come tomorrow to my house I think and will upload video.
Really, people are already getting it
but they did write on the Corocoro that they should start shipping it in about 10 weeks

(Nov. 02, 2016  7:08 AM)Leo Burst Wrote: Seems like people are already getting their Gold God Beys. I won't be getting mine for quite some time though. I haven't even posted out the cards yet.... I didn't expect them to come until December... darn...

Tenso is not a good option
coz they would have to open the box to get the paper to pay for the bey
which I dont think they would do it or know about it
and if they dont pay after that they would get in trouble with Takaratomy

(Oct. 19, 2016  3:48 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2016  3:32 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote:

You would need to ship the form for the Gold God Bey back from inside Japan and give a Japanese address, which is why a Japanese middleman is usually required. However, now that I write it, I do not know if it would just work to use a Tenso address and ship it from outside of Japan, since it reaches the same destination... You just have to hope that they do not discriminate against foreigners.
It means if they'll take a lot of orders, may be it'll take 10 weeks as max.
(Nov. 02, 2016  9:09 AM)OkinawamTS Wrote: Really, people are already getting it
but they did write on the Corocoro that they should start shipping it in about 10 weeks

Tenso is not a good option
coz they would have to open the box to get the paper to pay for the bey
which I dont think they would do it or know about it
and if they dont pay after that they would get in trouble with Takaratomy

(Oct. 19, 2016  3:48 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2016  3:32 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: will buying the issue of corocoro from amazon also allow me to get the beyblade?

If you send it later it takes longer.
(Nov. 02, 2016  1:49 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Here is the box:

Well, this is a shelf bey for certain. A very pretty one, at the least
I've heard reports of the "Z" segments of the Layer breaking, is this true and does anyone know if Takara will be releasing a reinforced version?
Thanks.
(Mar. 22, 2017  6:17 PM)SavatoEX Wrote: I've heard reports of the "Z" segments of the Layer breaking, is this true and does anyone know if Takara will be releasing a reinforced version?
Thanks.

If I remember correctly, it is the tip of the wings that break, not the Z segments in between them. And no, there is no reinforced version yet.
Are there any test performances on this yet?
(Apr. 16, 2017  6:13 PM)Aazen Wrote: Are there any test performances on this yet?

Infinity and Weight are mediocre. Z2 has moderate success in Xtreme combos, but is not completely top tier.
(Apr. 16, 2017  6:13 PM)Aazen Wrote: Are there any test performances on this yet?

Some people have found success with Z2 on attack combos, and Infinity and Weight occasionally get used for Stamina, but I don't think there have been actual tests, mostly because Z2 had a tendency to break, lol. I'm sure someone will take a stab at it if a new mould comes out.

Edit: dang, i've been ninja'd