[Product]  B-59 Starter Zillion Zeus

Really? Cause my wife has been using hers. It's the bey to beat in the household. Figures, she gets the god bey.
This beyblade reminds me of Jade Jupiter from MFB, and also for anyone saying Z2 sucks. You are half wrong. Z2 is designed to be more attack oriented when you launch it. Then when the spin it low the defense raises. Thanks to the metal balls.
(Jun. 30, 2017  9:01 PM)BurstMaster Wrote: This beyblade reminds me of Jade Jupiter from MFB, and also for anyone saying Z2 sucks. You are half wrong. Z2 is designed to be more attack oriented when you launch it. Then when the spin it low the defense raises. Thanks to the metal balls.

The metal ball gimmick doesnt  work
(Jul. 01, 2017  1:01 AM)mj9 Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2017  9:01 PM)BurstMaster Wrote: This beyblade reminds me of Jade Jupiter from MFB, and also for anyone saying Z2 sucks. You are half wrong. Z2 is designed to be more attack oriented when you launch it. Then when the spin it low the defense raises. Thanks to the metal balls.

The metal ball gimmick doesnt  work

To clarify. The retraction part really does not work. And the second Z2 wobbles, it's screwed, as the balls will only place weight on one side.
(May. 23, 2016  4:14 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: As I just wrote, it was reported before that the Layer resembles Chaos. Please, enough with the baseless speculation.

Lol remember this