[Product]  B-50 BeyStadium Wide Type

I don't know how this one will play out, but Wide Square + Burst is fun precisely because of the chain reaction Burst Finishes hahaha
Well if 3 way battles in standard stadium are indication, it usually ends in one immediate burst and a normal battle after but I'll definitely try and pick this up as for free for alls between me and my roommates.
Three player stadium, huh? It would be interesting to see the WBO approve that one Tongue_out
Just one launch in this stadium, but still, it shows something:

Three people battling:

It looks to be sloped well and to give a decent amount of contact. Weird that the Beyblade that was hit the least burst hah.
We have not seen it side by side with a regular stadium so far, so here you go:
http://ameblo.jp/remi-mayu-papa/image-12...84591.html
(Keep in mind that the new platform is elevated, so it is not that much taller.)

But wow, the shipping for that huge thing...
Pretty sweet! I'd totally buy this once the shipping goes down; there's definitely some potential for strategy here.
This stadium is amazing. I never thought attack types could catch the tornado ridge despite the oval shaped ridge. That wasn´t possible in the Metal Fury and Shogun Steel Hasbro Stadiums. That´s so cool.

I just noticed that it doesn´t always work with rubber tips. Uncertain
(Jul. 20, 2016  12:22 PM)Zera Wrote: That wasn´t possible in the Metal Fury and Shogun Steel Hasbro Stadiums. That´s so cool.
Or Metal Fusion, Or Metal Masters. Oh, and the octagon showdown stadium has a decent tornado ridge.
(Jul. 20, 2016  2:48 PM)Flame~Capricorn Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2016  12:22 PM)Zera Wrote: That wasn´t possible in the Metal Fury and Shogun Steel Hasbro Stadiums. That´s so cool.
Or Metal Fusion, Or Metal Masters. Oh, and the octagon showdown stadium has a decent tornado ridge.

I think the Metal Fusion and Metal Masters Stadiums had an ok tornado ridge because they were round but oval tornado ridges like the ones from most of the Metal Fury Stadiums were not that good because Attack Types couldn´t speed up properly and sometimes catapulted them selfs out of the crater. I think there was a similar problem with the old Hasbro HMS Stadiums.
Has anyone else been playing on this thing? The Takara B-50 Burst Bey Wide Stadium is where it's at for play.  Having more room for parts to do their thing makes so many pieces feel truly viable. You also don't get a ridiculous amount of knockouts from stuff like Judgment. The inner slope is perfect, not really having a center to control but instead a small patch that has its own minor arc.  Knockouts not only feel more earned but they're also real exciting because there is no real catch at the edge of the rim, so if your bey starts sliding toward the end of the arena it can get your heart racing. It's a blast to play on, and my friends and I regularly alternate between the B-50 (unofficially dubbed New Standard) and the original B-09 Standard stadium. Each one offers different sorts of play, but if you're looking to drop money on a new stadium I can't say anything but good about the B-50. The B-00 Big Bey Stadium is pretty decent but definitely feels like a party stadium, while the B-50 is the perfect alternative to the B-09 despite being advertised as a 3 person stadium. It is without a doubt my favorite stadium to play on.

I encourage you to try it out.
(Oct. 31, 2019  6:39 AM)Mr. Palazzo Wrote: Has anyone else been playing on this thing? The Takara B-50 Burst Bey Wide Stadium is where it's at for play.  Having more room for parts to do their thing makes so many pieces feel truly viable. You also don't get a ridiculous amount of knockouts from stuff like Judgment. The inner slope is perfect, not really having a center to control but instead a small patch that has its own minor arc.  Knockouts not only feel more earned but they're also real exciting because there is no real catch at the edge of the rim, so if your bey starts sliding toward the end of the arena it can get your heart racing. It's a blast to play on, and my friends and I regularly alternate between the B-50 (unofficially dubbed New Standard) and the original B-09 Standard stadium. Each one offers different sorts of play, but if you're looking to drop money on a new stadium I can't say anything but good about the B-50. The B-00 Big Bey Stadium is pretty decent but definitely feels like a party stadium, while the B-50 is the perfect alternative to the B-09 despite being advertised as a 3 person stadium. It is without a doubt my favorite stadium to play on.

I encourage you to try it out.

I just picked one up for $30 the other day. Awesome stadium for 3-way battles. Grabbed this and a B-19 (spiky stadium) for a little variety outside my standard stadiums.
SupaDav03 may I get that link?

It would be awesome to have as a novelty at my events or something like that. Grin
(Oct. 31, 2019  7:09 PM)joyos Wrote: SupaDav03 may I get that link?

It would be awesome to have as a novelty at my events or something like that. Grin

I found one on OfferUp for 15$, but the shipping is 13$. The pictures make it seem like a lot, but in the description, it states they can sell the stadium for 15$. https://offerup.com/item/detail/772299303/
I have this wide stadium and the $100+ takaratomymall
Big beystadium... I like the wide stadium but I prefer the big beystadium
I feel like the Big Bey Stadium doesn't let the pieces do what they need to. Its slope is too downward focused. It's definitely perfect for group battles though. 3 and 4 person battles on the Big Bey feel awesome. For one on ones though it feels a bit flawed. It's just a standard stadium with less ring outs at that point.

The B-50 Wide Stadium functions excellently despite being played with one on one battles or group battles, although I do think it thrives as a battle for two individual beys. The wide arc shows off some superb abilities of drivers you just don't get to see on the standard or Big Bey stadiums, such as the looping L shots of Spiral' that cuts across the center after its buildup. It's such a fantastic product. I just want people to get playtime on it so they can feel the exhilaration of the matches it gives you.
(Oct. 31, 2019  7:09 PM)joyos Wrote: SupaDav03 may I get that link?

I got the last one the seller had for $30. There are others on eBay new for $49.99

Below is a link to the one I bought. 

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=...3356329577
OK im wondering does anyone have good combos for this type of stadium
I have this stadium , it's really nice , you can launch maximum of 5 beys , if more launched , then there will be a huge collision and mess , I highly recommend this stadium for bladers