[Product]  B-48 Starter Xeno Xcalibur .M.I

As expected from Dual Layers, the aesthetics are amazing, although this one maximized it. The gold sword looks nice and I like the red, but what's with the blue, are they doing a Dragoon F type of thing?
What? Guys come on... Kaiser is the coolest character ever!!!! He breaks everything he touches!!! And he's not a mean character... I love him!!
(May. 12, 2016  3:39 PM)gankoba Wrote: What? Guys come on... Kaiser is the coolest character ever!!!! He breaks everything he touches!!! And he's not a mean character... I love him!!

A three-year-old could come up with his design.
Say WHAAAAAAAAAT?!!!

That is the most bizzare, most sporadic layer I have ever seen. I mean the original Xcalibur Layer already stuck out from the rest because of the clear red but to add clear blue all of a sudden? It seems unnecessary to make it clear blue (unless gold plastic was too much for TT). That said, it does still look quite amazing in terms of the shape and details. I love the sword details and the giant X in the middle. The rest of the details are just enhanced versions of it's old Layer.

However, the other Dual Layers do seem a little more organised than this one but I still love this Layer by it's looks.
(May. 12, 2016  3:39 PM)gankoba Wrote: What? Guys come on... Kaiser is the coolest character ever!!!! He breaks everything he touches!!! And he's not a mean character... I love him!!

I think he's... pretty cool, hopefully he acts just as wacky in the show. I don't mind him as a character. although if he isn't fun to watch and appears a lot, like a certain other character, then that would suck, though seeing the manga, he seems like a fun character to watch.
Xeno Xcalibur's design is really cool, it almost seems like it has three different plastic parts in its layer. Oh noes, not triple layers!
Funny how we haven't even seen H2 yet but we have a pic of X2.
Now that the layer pic has been released, I'm honestly more excited to see the disk and driver than the layer.
Still cool tho
this layer looks amazing, the colour scheme and the design just look amazing.
it's definitely my personal favourite looking layer

i really am interested in the disk and driver.
i really wonder how they are going to upgrade xtreme, are they simply going to create another R2F or make a new tip.
This thing looks so freakin awesome! * - * Best Beyblade design ever in my opinion. I just love all the swords and also the cool looking X in the center. The placement of the pronk holders and the disc in locked position make me think that it'll be right spin.
This came with this month's CoroCoro mag.
[Image: 6286.jpg]

Something here with both Xcaliburs, some sticker business? Someone can translate, I'm sure.
[Image: 6285.jpg]

Displays the layers of X2. 3 layers eh? hmmm triple layers confirmed!? Tongue_out
[Image: 6287.jpg]

Gold X2, apparently available by scratch cards in next CoroCoro mag.
[Image: 6336.jpg]

I'm so getting a gold X2!!!

Credit for the photos go to Marutti, our inside man in Japan. Grin
That gold X2 is the hotness.

Thanks for sharing @[marutti] Smile
That metallic gold and lovely shape and colour scheme, MMMMM, that's hot!
Wait, the character that owns Xcalibur (and now Xeno Xcalibur) changed name? His name is Xaka (pronounced shaka) or something? @[~Mana~]

Manicben, the page where you mention stickers is actually the usual CoroCoro lottery page, and those spots have to be scratched in a certain quantity. With that one, if you get the right results under the metallic spots, you could get a Xeno Xcalibur, but basically they send it to you at least a month after the real release date.
(May. 12, 2016  6:44 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Manicben, the page where you mention stickers is actually the usual CoroCoro lottery page, and those spots have to be scratched in a certain quantity. With that one, if you get the right results under the metallic spots, you could get a Xeno Xcalibur, but basically they send it to you at least a month after the real release date.

Gotcha, thanks Kai-V. Would this be similar to how CoroCoro will give out gold X2s?
Well, the design is... cool, I guess ? They reduced the size of the contact points so I bet it won't be as good as the original...
(May. 12, 2016  6:52 PM)Manicben Wrote:
(May. 12, 2016  6:44 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Manicben, the page where you mention stickers is actually the usual CoroCoro lottery page, and those spots have to be scratched in a certain quantity. With that one, if you get the right results under the metallic spots, you could get a Xeno Xcalibur, but basically they send it to you at least a month after the real release date.

Gotcha, thanks Kai-V. Would this be similar to how CoroCoro will give out gold X2s?

I cannot see from those photographs, but if they involve scratch lottery cards then yes, that is the same thing. We essentially never see anybody winning them for real since the prizes are so limited.
Was originally typing a reply earlier, but time to scrap that after seeing this;

At first I thought this was over the top and pretty bad, but after seeing a better official image, I still think it is odd to add the blue, but it does look pretty good. It is a little more different, though, as the blue under Layer really makes the form of it, and the red over Layer being cut down more. The sword is sick, though. Can't wait for the release!
Looks good visually but clearly isn't going to be as good for attack as its previous incarnation. The fact that it's far rounder may mean it has potential as a defense type with burst ability though.

I'm still curious about the new launch gear.
It will be released in July or in May? O.o
I'm so disappointed that it's right spin... ugh will we ever see a lefty in burst Uncertain
(May. 12, 2016  10:51 PM)Bl4ck-Ou7 Wrote: It will be released in July or in May? O.o

I was confused for a second too. I thought it was June, but I guess Obelisk Odin is the June release. Xeno Xcalibur will be released in July along with RBV3 Yeager Yggdrasil, at least if the info they've got now on the release dates and such stays true. The only release for May and June would be Horusood, and then Odin. Can't wait for July. They're releasing a bey as awesome as this at the same time as a random booster!? Sorry, I just love Yggdrasil. Can't wait for Unicorn in August either, but that's enough from me Wink
(May. 12, 2016  11:46 PM)YggdrasilWyvern Wrote:
(May. 12, 2016  10:51 PM)Bl4ck-Ou7 Wrote: It will be released in July or in May? O.o

I was confused for a second too. I thought it was June, but I guess Obelisk Odin is the June release. Xeno Xcalibur will be released in July along with RBV3 Yeager Yggdrasil, at least if the info they've got now on the release dates and such stays true. The only release for May and June would be Horusood, and then Odin. Can't wait for July. They're releasing a bey as awesome as this at the same time as a random booster!? Sorry, I just love Yggdrasil. Can't wait for Unicorn in August either, but that's enough from me Wink
It'll be prerelease in WHF. After that normal release day will come in July.
The official date is in the first post, guys. It has not changed.
Did anyone notice the bey case in the bottom left corner of the third picture? Now I'm really excited!
1. I like the Xeno Layer. The colours seemed more balanced out compared to the original layer. With the original the red was overpowering the other colours. Also the gold one looks amazing!
2. Sword launcher and winder sound cool. I hope they will add more custom/theme style launchers.
(May. 13, 2016  1:27 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: Did anyone notice the bey case in the bottom left corner of the third picture? Now I'm really excited!

I really do not think that is an actual case. All I see from the size of the pictures is that they talk about technology, so it is probably some sci-fi view of how Xeno Xcalibur came to be, like you would expect in a kids' magazine.