[Product]  B-41 Starter Wild Wyvern Vertical Orbit

(Apr. 14, 2016  5:19 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: Is this one a defense type like the original was?

Yes, all the Dual Layer versions are of the same type as their original version.
and here we see a wild wyvern hibernating, waiting to come out in april 29th.

i wonder how friction will effect the rotating ball, and if there will be anything in place to the reduce friction.
I would expect that friction would allow the ball to act as something of an anchor to the bey but can't say for sure.
Wow. Really cool
Guess you could say it's BURSTING with color??
.......no........?
I'll let myself out.
Lol, thanks, Brad
This looks amazing! I definitely have to pick up this purple precious.

The spikes seem to be in the same positions as the original, but more symmetrical in total. I am hoping it is as good as the first Wyvern! Smile
This is a Beauty! I have never bought a burst bey before, but I just might get this one!
(Apr. 14, 2016  7:55 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: A picture and link quote

Wow that looks interesting (looks like a Tank:p). But i think it will have much more recoil. Also it looks kinda square
Nothing about that design makes me think it will have recoil ...

We've already seen a top view and it isn't square. That's just the angle of the photo.
Well that disk has lots of holes and gaps, but at least the spikes( if you can call them that) look solid- although the longer I look at it the lighter it looks
I'm trying to decipher how this Driver will work exactly. I know it's going to be a fixed version of Massive, that's a given. But, how is it going to do that anyway? Just by looking at it I dont' know what innovation it's taking. More surface area maybe?
As others wrote in the thread already, it's actually a freely-rotating ball tip.
(Apr. 15, 2016  3:17 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: As others wrote in the thread already, it's actually a freely-rotating ball tip.

Wow, I feel kinda dumb now. hey even I said it would be an EWB. Though I'm curious as to how that would work. Ball is supposed to grip the ground to keep from getting thrown around. And a free spinning tip, IIRC, is supposed to loosen traction so stamina is increased. So correct me if I'm wrong but don't those two contradict eachother?
All I am thinking is that a unicycle or a clown on a balloon requires incredible balance and I am quite sure even a spinning top will have difficulty with that. It could be awesome for a while, but I would not expect it to have great stamina at all because of the reduced friction with the stadium.

EDIT: Hm, the official description mentions the rotation of the axis, even though it does look like one big sphere instead the core of the Driver...

[Image: BeybladeBurst_WildWyvernOrbitDriver.png]

And here is the official picture of the Vertical Disk, with a lot of wholes:
[Image: BeybladeBurst_WildWyvernVerticalDisk.png]
Wayy better Wild Wyvern and Dark Deathscyther pics.
And it almost seems to me that one of the posts describes that Orbit is not only free spinning, but entirely free moving, almost like a wheel on the bottom of an old computer mouse.
Can't wait to see it IRL
Ah, I got actual confirmation now that the sphere does move entirely at 360 degrees. BeyGabe, I did not trust a Chinese translation hah.
(Apr. 15, 2016  6:15 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Ah, I got actual confirmation now that the sphere does move entirely at 360 degrees. BeyGabe, I did not trust a Chinese translation hah.

Lol, neither do I.
Funny, for some reason I was searching "Holy Horusood" and found that page.
Like, seriously, H2 is going to be released in over a month, did I really think there were going to be pictures of it. Eheheh-NO.
Curiosity just got the best of me.
As always. Heh.
(Apr. 15, 2016  6:15 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Ah, I got actual confirmation now that the sphere does move entirely at 360 degrees. BeyGabe, I did not trust a Chinese translation hah.

Called it! It was a rolling ball gimmick which is really cool.
Thats really cool, the driver will be full free rottating.....but my fear is that since its full 360 movement.....wouldnt it lose its balance verry easy.....like with one or two hits?
technically it would glide across the stadium when hit, so it should take less click loss then, say, massive.
(Apr. 15, 2016  12:19 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Nothing about that design makes me think it will have recoil ...

We've already seen a top view and it isn't square. That's just the angle of the photo.

Oh i see. Thanks for tellingWink
Thank you for the picture. I guessed right that orbit will be 360° free spinnning just like on Sea Dragon. ^^
Oh man that is soo cool! But wouldn't something like that be better on a Stamina type?