[Product]  B-41 Starter Wild Wyvern Vertical Orbit

here is the unboxing

Skip to 6:06 for the 3 one round battles I did.

also I did a first to 5 point battle which i recorded and... VGX DESTROYED W2HR lol... literally bursted on contact. I personally conclude that it sucks, though it's just my opinion. I will be uploading the battle sometime this week hopefully.

I also tested Orbit, and I can easily say it will be the new best defense driver. VGX has a super hard time bursting WHO (and from the tournament (zankye 100m) people know I can burst any Wyvern stationary defense combo rather easily)
(May. 03, 2016  7:42 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Wyvern itself is not supposed to defeat Odin Heavy Defense, so honestly there will need to be many more recorded tests before it can be deemed good or bad.

I said that because I wanted to upgrade my Wyvern themed combo, I know it can't defeat OHD but not many combos may do that right?
Just decided to upload this battle right now so my point doesn't have to wait to be proven...

(May. 03, 2016  8:43 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: Just decided to upload this battle right now so my point doesn't have to wait to be proven...

Just interested, is the winder you used to launch wild wyvern a long winder bc u seem to use the long one for valkyrie which could make it unfair.
I had hopes that Wild Wyvern would be good, and I still wished it was good even after seeing it's terrible teeth Unhappy Oh well, I will probably pick this up because of Orbit (and W2's looks).

(May. 03, 2016  8:51 PM)Splitz Wrote: Just interested, is the winder you used to launch wild wyvern a long winder bc u seem to use the long one for valkyrie which could make it unfair.

This is confusing.. Want to rephrase that?
(May. 03, 2016  8:51 PM)Splitz Wrote:
(May. 03, 2016  8:43 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: Just decided to upload this battle right now so my point doesn't have to wait to be proven...

Just interested, is the winder you used to launch wild wyvern a long winder bc u seem to use the long one for valkyrie which could make it unfair.

There is no way you could have been able to tell if he was using the long winder since launching is way to fast... They were both white ripcords so could have just been the ripcord that comes with the newer starters.

Hato: There was nothing confusing about the phrasing of that sentence.
(May. 03, 2016  9:00 PM)Hato Wrote: I had hopes that Wild Wyvern would be good, and I still wished it was good even after seeing it's terrible teeth Unhappy Oh well, I will probably pick this up because of Orbit (and W2's looks).

(May. 03, 2016  8:51 PM)Splitz Wrote: Just interested, is the winder you used to launch wild wyvern a long winder bc u seem to use the long one for valkyrie which could make it unfair.

This is confusing.. Want to rephrase that?

Haha my bad, i was interested in whether he used the long winder to launch both of the beys as it looked like he used a regular winder to launch wild wyvern compared to the long winder which he used to launch valkyrie. Imo this would be unfair as valkyrie would have a more powerful launch.
@[Ultra]

Well the way I see it worded, it could be misinterpreted as him saying it's unfair for VGX to have a long winder is unfair in general, I guess... Though now I can see he asked if W2HR had a winder as long as VGX.

My thoughts on W2 by looking at it, I thought it would be OP and have strong defense and stamina, until I realised it's instability and short teeth and sort of squarish shape, how disappointing. How heavy is it?
It was clear to me that's what he meant. I don't particularly see how it could have meant anything else.
Ok, so it seems the layer is a let down, but what about Orbit? It seems like it would be pretty good...
Here is a battle with Orbit on Wyvern, it's okay, I guess. Though Revolve probably outclasses it still because it is more versatile (has more stamina and balance) and it still does the job as a pretty good defensive driver as well.

yeah 1234 beyblade i was very impressed with orbits performance on a single layer! thank you so much for your competitive combo videos!
A fully gold Wild Wyvern Vertical Orbit will be the prize that replaces the black and emerald Storm Spriggan in Grade 4 events starting on October 15th.

[Image: w2_zpsyhiqofsn.png]
^ Sadly I don´t live in Japan. I really want to attend in these tournaments. The gold W2.V.O looks so sweet.
Will refer to this as "Wild Wyvern Whopping Ver." in the future
hogWarts
Just sayin...
Looks stunning. Gold Orbit looks great, can only image it on the blue DeathScyther <3 W2 looks great in gold, and Vertical is painted, so obviously it's good ;p

But, I don't think my wallet can do it..
Gold Version Whopping Wild Wyvern sounds soo cool. And that Gold Orbit looks amazing!
(Sep. 15, 2016  6:24 PM)Kai-V Wrote: A fully gold Wild Wyvern Vertical Orbit will be the prize that replaces the black and emerald Storm Spriggan in Grade 4 events starting on October 15th.

That Gold Wild Wyvern looks good for sure so was the Storm Spriggan Gunmental Version as well the Black Spriggan Spread Fusion which were are all the G4 Tournaments prizes too !

Thanks For The News Kai !

Cheers !!!
Burst.