[Product]  B-41 Starter Wild Wyvern Vertical Orbit

Here is the Photo again :-
[Image: 1460468698006_zpssps4kawj.jpg]

Okina's Posted Photo is visible now to me !!
Haha, wow, it really just looks like a beefier version of WAM in every aspect. Thanks for reposting Burst Smile
The Orbit Driver is free-spinning. I like that they kept the upper coloured plastic fin protrusions.

Thank you for posting that picture, Burst.
the driver reminds me of Flat Ball from MFB
the beyblade looks nice, hopefully it is the layer is a better version of its previous incarnation.
anyone know what the driver is called.
(Apr. 12, 2016  3:09 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: the driver reminds me of Flat Ball from MFB
the beyblade looks nice, hopefully it is the layer is a better version of its previous incarnation.
anyone know what the driver is called.

Orbit, as has been posted a few times.
(Apr. 12, 2016  3:06 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The Orbit Driver is free-spinning.

Nice, I thought it looked like it but didn't want to get anyone's hopes up haha
So that page otherwise just says that Wild Wyvern does "Savage Defense", probably in reference to 'active defense', and the Vertical Disk is supposed to take and counter attacks with its grooves, but it will be low...
Let's just hope it's heavier than Armed :')
(Apr. 12, 2016  3:18 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Apr. 12, 2016  3:06 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The Orbit Driver is free-spinning.

Nice, I thought it looked like it but didn't want to get anyone's hopes up haha

I swear I see a sphere in there for some reason, looks as if the Driver would house it
I like how these Beys are basically beefed up versions of the pre-gen(is that the term for those ones now?) ones. Will likely be getting this as this is my favorite Burst Bey. The driver looks really cool. these are compatible with the pre-gen ones right?
Yes, they're compatible.
Thank you for the picture Oki (and Burst for reuploading it)!

It really takes after the original Wyvern, and does look like a beefed up version of it, and I get a Neptune feel from it, as Jinbee has mentioned.

Orbit looks great, can't wait to get my hands on it. I do wonder what 'Savage Defense' is though, haha.
To me Vertical looks a bit like Draciel or Leone and Orbit looks like a wide D125B or a Flat Ball. Smile

If it really is free spinning it could be similar to Sea Dragons Running Core.
The Wild Wyvern with Another free spinning driver definitely exciting hah !!! It looks very good and as Brad Said a Beefier Version of Wyvern !!!!
And in the driver is the Tip Shapes Like that or is there really a Sphere inside that as Jin said the driver may house it. Well with time it would surely get cleared !!!

And Thanks Brad, Hato And Kai-V !!
Cheers !!!
Burst.
I really really hope Vertical and Orbit are fixed versions of Armed and Massive.
(Apr. 12, 2016  3:54 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Let's just hope it's heavier than Armed :')

Doesn't it will be like a downgrade?

IIRC. kerbecs is a KO defence bey that have heavy weight to prevent KO

Wyvern is Burst defence. It's should have low-friction between floor and as light as possible to prevent Burst
(Apr. 12, 2016  9:08 PM)FIREFIRE Wrote:
(Apr. 12, 2016  3:54 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Let's just hope it's heavier than Armed :')

Doesn't it will be like a downgrade?

IIRC. kerbecs is a KO defence bey that have heavy weight to prevent KO

Wyvern is Burst defence. It's should have low-friction between floor and as light as possible to prevent Burst

What's the point of releasing a Disk that both looks like Armed and is the same weight as Armed? Also, the designation between KO defense and Burst defense is just something that was invented on this forum; it's not communicated by Takara-Tomy, and even we don't have a ton of evidence to support those conclusions.
(Apr. 12, 2016  6:28 PM)Zera Wrote: Orbit looks like a wide D125B or a Flat Ball. Smile

If it really is free spinning it could be similar to Sea Dragons Running Core.

Yes, Orbit looks very much like a wide flat ball but it's not. Nor is it free spinning in the traditional sense. No, we can see from the image we have that Orbit has 3 tabs holding in a large ball, meaning that this is a wide ball tip that can rotate freely in all directions, much like Draciel F's "Grease Ball" spin gear, only with greater width and friction, most likely meaning less stamina but significantly improved defense.
The free motion in the vertical plane will keep it from having much attack potential but it may still have some minor aggressive motion, usable to dodge attacks, that remains to be seen.
I am almost certain it will be good though.

And, on a non-speculative note, they've done with Wyvern pretty much what the did with Kerbeous and, despite the lower degree of thematic relevance (nothing like the chains here), it still looks pretty darn good. Besides, onecould potentially theorise that the small purple blades are the spines of the beast and the two large ones represent its wings. That would be suitably on theme.
Dank. Exploding purple Draciel.
Cooler than the first one, but not radically different.
Wild Wyvern looks like an incredibly rounded Layer, given that the striking edges aren't very aggressively shaped it might be just as good if not better at parrying than the first Wyvern Layer.
I see orbit to be most likely a rotating ball tip
While I'm sure the magazine gives more info, I can't read japanese, so I'm going to have to just speculate based on looking at this and my prior knowledge of Beyblade.

Wild Wyver seeme to be a very basic upgraded version of Wyvern, similar to the other Dual Layer systems so far. Doing what the old one did, but better. But based on the dual layer images I'm seeing it might be that there are some wings for stopping and others for repeling.

Vertical seems to be a fixed version of Armed. Like, it's armed just a bit heavier maybe?

Orbit, to me seems like maybe a free spinning Massive. Like a EWB. (EternalWideBall)
nice for the recap, but all those info have already been said

(Apr. 14, 2016  2:46 PM)Shokkazuluman Wrote: While I'm sure the magazine gives more info, I can't read japanese, so I'm going to have to just speculate based on looking at this and my prior knowledge of Beyblade.

Wild Wyver seeme to be a very basic upgraded version of Wyvern, similar to the other Dual Layer systems so far. Doing what the old one did, but better. But based on the dual layer images I'm seeing it might be that there are some wings for stopping and others for repeling.

Vertical seems to be a fixed version of Armed. Like, it's armed just a bit heavier maybe?

Orbit, to me seems like maybe a free spinning Massive. Like a EWB. (EternalWideBall)
Is this one a defense type like the original was?
(Apr. 14, 2016  5:19 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: Is this one a defense type like the original was?

Yes. I don't think any of the Dual Layer Beyblades have changed types from their predecessors.