[Product]  B-41 Starter Wild Wyvern Vertical Orbit

Too many releases in April hah. This will come out on April 29th 2016 and will come with the Dual Layer version of Wyvern. It will include a Light Launcher.

UPDATE:

(Apr. 14, 2016  7:55 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Pic from Takara-Tomy Mall:

[Image: 4904810860631.jpg]

Reserve here: http://takaratomymall.jp/shop/g/g4904810860631/

(Apr. 15, 2016  5:44 AM)Kai-V Wrote: All I am thinking is that a unicycle or a clown on a balloon requires incredible balance and I am quite sure even a spinning top will have difficulty with that. It could be awesome for a while, but I would not expect it to have great stamina at all because of the reduced friction with the stadium.

EDIT: Hm, the official description mentions the rotation of the axis, even though it does look like one big sphere instead the core of the Driver...

[Image: BeybladeBurst_WildWyvernOrbitDriver.png]

And here is the official picture of the Vertical Disk, with a lot of wholes:
[Image: BeybladeBurst_WildWyvernVerticalDisk.png]
(Feb. 03, 2016  3:48 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Too many releases in April hah. This will come out on April 29th 2016 and will come with the Dual Layer version of Wyvern.

This one also a Light Launcher?

Thanks for the big news Kai-V. Definitely a bit worried about April's impact on my finances, but hard to not be excited about six new releases in one month ...
Yes, apparently none of these Beyblades are big enough in the story to deserve a BeyLauncher hah.

Thank you.
Wow Correct actually so Much releases.
I dont know whats going to Happen. So Much releases.
Looking forward for Dual Layers System.
Cheers !!!
Burst.
(Feb. 03, 2016  3:58 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Yes, apparently none of these Beyblades are big enough in the story to deserve a BeyLauncher hah.

Thank you.

Even though it seems everyone in the anime uses a BeyLauncher ... lol
Just like in last month's reveal of the Victory Valkyrie Dual Layer, we can see a sneak peak of the new Wild Wyvern coloured plastic part in shadow, oversized, below a remnant of the first Wyvern Layer:

[Image: WIYpaT9.jpg]

Pictures from egnat on Amebo: http://ameblo.jp/egnat/entry-12138419119.html
This layer looks so damn awesome. Grin
That looks pretty slick. Thanks for the update
Wild wyvern resembles victory valkyrie alot more then wyvern, at least in this pic it does, it looks cool, but from the looks of the wings on both layers of this bey, i dont think it will have that good mobile defence status that wyvern has, this layer looks like it will be good for some attack in a way idk that pic is alittle blury untill we get a clearer pic its hard to see how it will be used
It doesn't seem to have nearly as major protrusions as a Valkyrie but could still have some decent attack from the sheer bulk of them. Or it could be a solid wall of defence, I just can't tell.
(Mar. 12, 2016  2:22 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Just like in last month's reveal of the Victory Valkyrie Dual Layer, we can see a sneak peak of the new Wild Wyvern coloured plastic part in shadow, oversized, below a remnant of the first Wyvern Layer:

[Image: WIYpaT9.jpg]

Pictures from egnat on Amebo: http://ameblo.jp/egnat/entry-12138419119.html

To me this one doesn't look like a fragment of Wyvern, it looks like the actual sculpt for the transparent section of Wild Wyvern, there are small differences in the wings that are different from Wyvern's original Layer (particularly the foremost protrusion), and unlike Valkyrie's fragment image, the transparent piece on Wild Wyvern looks like it would fit perfectly in the sculpt of the larger piece.
It makes me question how removable the two sections are, though they could still be fastened together and this could just be for the preview.
Yes, I think that's correct. The W in the center seems to be a dead giveaway.
Thanks For Scans Okina. Its Looks a lot Better Now. And yes Wyvern Looks really good to Me.
Looking Forward to It.
Cheers !!!
Burst.
That's it, this one is SOOOO bought, it looks amazing, completely redesigned and yet you can still tell it is Wyvern, and its PURPLE!!! I need this in my life.
Getting Poison vibes from those notches though lol

Definitely a beauty though, but i think the original Wyvern is one of the best Beyblade designs ever, aesthetically. Hard to top.
This Wyvern looks so sick. Can´t wait to see the other parts of this Bey. Smile
Wild Wyvern is up for Pre Ordering already on HLJ and some other websites too.
Still the Pictures are not updated yet.Hope to see them soon.
http://hlj.com/product/TKT86063/Sci
Cheers !!!
Burst.
The shape of Wild Wyvern really reminds me of Poison from mfb. I hope it will perform better.
ust found this picture on a Beyblade BBS site
and it should be Wild Wyvern Vertical Ovid

[Image: Cf1e1iwUMAA7Mpz.jpg]
That's nice! Thanks OkinawamTS.

My guess is that Orbit will be a rolling ball and wow, W2 has a wicked layer, it looks promising!
How weird that it's only me that can't see them ... :')
(Apr. 12, 2016  2:50 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: How weird that it's only me that can't see them ... :')

LOL I only saw them because someone had a saved image of it. Vertical gives me a Divine metal wheel vibe.
This one is a bit underwhelming, but the Orbit driver looks great!!!
(Apr. 12, 2016  2:52 PM)gankoba Wrote: This one is a bit underwhelming, but the Orbit driver looks great!!!

That layer though, it actually looks like a buffed up Neptune.