[Product]  B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V

If Variable will be illegal,I will be no longer a blader!
I use only original Victory Valkyrie.
Variable won't be made illegal, anyway ...
Here are pictures of the television-quiz-exclusive black Victory Valkyrie .B.V recolour's parts:

[Image: VictoryValkyrie_BlackLayer.png]

[Image: VictoryValkyrie_BlackDisc.png]

[Image: VictoryValkyrie_BlackClearWhiteDriver.png]

So those who won it in Japan should start receiving their prize soon.

But there are also images of some new Victory Valkyrie and Storm Spriggan Dual Layer recolours:

[Image: VictoryValkyrie_CharcoalGrey.png]

[Image: StormSpriggan_CharcoalGrey.png]

Did I miss something or we do not know how they can be won yet? Perhaps new Grade 3 or 4 tournament prizes instead of the black and green Storm Spriggan?

You can clearly see that the Victory Valkyrie is reinforced too hah.
Wowww, so beautiful. Do we know how scarce or not the black television quiz version will be? And in case anyone missed the original post about it: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-B-34-St...pid1323436
not 100% sure but they did write only 5 winners

(Jul. 27, 2016  5:33 AM)Kei Wrote: Wowww, so beautiful. Do we know how scarce or not the black television quiz version will be? And in case anyone missed the original post about it: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-B-34-St...pid1323436
(Jul. 27, 2016  5:02 AM)Kai-V Wrote: But there are also images of some new Victory Valkyrie and Storm Spriggan Dual Layer recolours:

Did I miss something or we do not know how they can be won yet? Perhaps new Grade 3 or 4 tournament prizes instead of the black and green Storm Spriggan?

You can clearly see that the Victory Valkyrie is reinforced too hah.
This Layers came out of Nowhere hah ! I think these are the prize of G2 Tournament which are being held in Japan Now but neither they haven't mentioned it there Nor in the G4 Tournament Details. Gunmetal S2 is the Prize for G4 tournament as we know it.

There are not even the prizes of any Campaign which are going on the Charcoal V2 and S2 I mean.

I think Takara Tomy Will update more about this soon.
Isn't the Reshuffle Set Heavy Ver. supposed to come with a V2 and S2? Maybe that's where those layers come from?
That sure would be something... But these just reek of lotto giveaways
The Charcoal V2 and S2 are WBBA Limited layers and would be sold on 27th August For 799 Yen as because of the Toys R Us 25th Anniversary. So it would be only available on 27th August I guess.

Thanks again To Leo Burst for the Clear Photos.

[Image: 1470888542929_zpse9p6lcgn.jpg]

Cheers !!!
Burst.
Apparently it will be the full set of two Layers that will be worth 800 yen. It does not say that Toys "R" Us will be the only store where this set is available, unless only Toys "R" Us are wbba. stores.
(Aug. 23, 2016  2:39 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Apparently it will be the full set of two Layers that will be worth 800 yen. It does not say that Toys "R" Us will be the only store where this set is available, unless only Toys "R" Us are wbba. stores.
Yeah that is a WBBA limited Item and I guess every WBBA Stores will have it on 27th August only ?
But they are being released on the Anniversary of Toys R Us ,no ?

If no then I guess the Page was a bit of misleading hah.
Here is the packaging, and the Layer Set is definitely not exclusive to Toys "R" Us stores.

[Image: CqrWXY8UMAAt4vG.jpg]
Really nice, but do I really want another V2?

(I definitely don't want another S2)
i'll still end up buying the layers, because they are cheap recolours.
Yes, I definitely want another V2, heck, I need 5 more!! The S2s can just collect dust mites...
Very cool!

Now we just need a "Valkyrie Layer Set" haha.
LEOTOY already made an unboxing of this set, you can watch it here. Smile

Sorry for double posting, but I just saw this video from LEOTOY, and he shows how to get a reinforced V2 in the regular package! Grin

Is arrived the reinforced original version of V2?
Thanks for sharing that video BeyGa!
A fan service campaign will be held in this month's CoroCoro to buy the Legend God Bey recolour of Victory Valkyrie, which comes with the Bumper Disc and the Assault Driver. It will only cost 1000 yen, in addition to the cost of having to purchase the CoroCoro volume of course.

[Image: Victory_Valkyrie_Legend_God_Bey_1.jpg]
Thanks to egnat on Ameba for the image.
(Jan. 11, 2017  3:34 PM)Kai-V Wrote: A fan service campaign will be held in this month's CoroCoro to buy the Legend God Bey recolour of Victory Valkyrie, which comes with the Bumper Disc and the Assault Driver. It will only cost 1000 yen, in addition to the cost of having to purchase the CoroCoro volume of course.

[Image: Victory_Valkyrie_Legend_God_Bey_1.jpg]
Thanks to egnat on Ameba for the image.

Cool! Is that limited?
(Jan. 11, 2017  4:20 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: Cool! Is that limited?

No, like the Gold God Bey Zillion Zeus, anyone in Japan who sends the application and pays the cost will get it. The quantity is unlimited.
Legend God Bey V2 will not release on this month Corocoro issue It'll be next issue it says.