[Product]  B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V

I have also broken my V2 layer. They seem very fragile. I doubt Ill replace it until a recolor comes out. Seems like there could have been more thought put into this design
(Apr. 28, 2016  12:58 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2016  12:57 AM)Joshil100 Wrote: I'm just going to wait till TT makes a booster with Victory Valkyrie. Hopefully they'll fix the problem and reinforce it in later releases.

Since it would weigh a lot more from the wings getting actually filled, I really doubt this will happen.

TT has fixed their string launchers however. They used to be very fragile and weak in the beginning of burst but the newer ones are reinforced
(Apr. 28, 2016  5:07 AM)Joshil100 Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2016  12:58 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2016  12:57 AM)Joshil100 Wrote: I'm just going to wait till TT makes a booster with Victory Valkyrie. Hopefully they'll fix the problem and reinforce it in later releases.

Since it would weigh a lot more from the wings getting actually filled, I really doubt this will happen.

TT has fixed their string launchers however. They used to be very fragile and weak in the beginning of burst but the newer ones are reinforced

That is not what I meant. They cannot release a part that is considerably heavier than the original version without removing something else from its design to compensate and bring the weight down. They did something similar with Libra, but everybody was using it in Japan so the demand was high. Right now I doubt people even use Attack in Japan much anyway.
(Apr. 28, 2016  5:12 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2016  5:07 AM)Joshil100 Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2016  12:58 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Since it would weigh a lot more from the wings getting actually filled, I really doubt this will happen.

That is not what I meant. They cannot release a part that is considerably heavier than the original version without removing something else from its design to compensate and bring the weight down. They did something similar with Libra, but everybody was using it in Japan so the demand was high. Right now I doubt people even use Attack in Japan much anyway.

Alright I guess. I misinterpreted what you said
(Apr. 18, 2016  12:40 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Side view that shows the recoloured Disk and Driver of Victory Valkyrie .B.V Rich Green Ver., whose name is based on the Rich Green Tea beverage by Kirin by the way:

[Image: VictoryValkyrieRichGreenVer.jpg]

Also a closer view of the Beyblades that will be in the Collectors' Case:
[Image: KirinCollectorsCaseBeybladeBurst.jpg]

And the campaign video:

Omg! I want this green V2BV so much! Grin The case looks amazing, too. I just keep hoping even if the chance is almost 0%.
I think if anything they may bite the bullet and add thin reinforcing sections to the hollow wings and maybe increase the thickness of the plastic. They do need to fix the design in the future though, the way it's designed right now is super susceptible to breaking.
(Apr. 28, 2016  5:12 AM)Kai-V Wrote: That is not what I meant. They cannot release a part that is considerably heavier than the original version without removing something else from its design to compensate and bring the weight down. They did something similar with Libra, but everybody was using it in Japan so the demand was high. Right now I doubt people even use Attack in Japan much anyway.

Haven't they released heavier, fixed versions of parts before in MFB?
In Metal Wheels, if they could, they would hollow out something else to compensate, most of the time. Libra did weigh one gram more, but they did hollow some things on its underside instead.
let's count that there was the rare case of quetzalcoatl Uncertain (they use cancer wheel for quetzalcoatl)

So it's not impossible that they would fix it
(Apr. 28, 2016  4:09 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: let's count that there was the rare case of quetzalcoatl Uncertain (they use cancer wheel for quetzalcoatl)

I don't get how these are the same situation? That was a design change before the product was ever released.
(Apr. 28, 2016  4:40 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2016  4:09 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: let's count that there was the rare case of quetzalcoatl Uncertain (they use cancer wheel for quetzalcoatl)

I don't get how these are the same situation? That was a design change before the product was ever released.

I know, I just use it has an example that they have made mayor changes if necessary, not that they would change the wheel this time, but if they are capable of changing a whole wheel (erasing cancer of the equation has a release) they are capable of fix V2

I'll try to be more clear next time
It's just not really a comparable situation, since it was before release and they presumably had both designs completed already. A better example is that they have altered parts post-release before in order to increase durability (such as Aries and Libra, as mentioned above, and Death Gargoyle MS).
(Apr. 28, 2016  5:12 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Right now I doubt people even use Attack in Japan much anyway.

Can verify that this isn't true. DHD is ever-present in their metagame, but there's definitely a lot of Attack users too based on my experience at Japanese events. Will talk about it more in my upcoming report, but the big player is Valkyrie Heavy Xtreme.
Hmm... I just had an interesting, yet possibly dangerous thought (for Valkyrie, at least haha). What if somebody went a few matches with Victory Valkyrie vs an attack type (probably Xcalibur) in the tornado beystadium turned on to the left side? ...would it even last the few rounds without something going wrong with its layer or driver?
Oh damn, Victory Valkyrie .B.V Black Ver. :
http://beybladeburstnews.tumblr.com/post...8%E3%81%86

Apparently it will start being available on May 9th if you get the quiz on digital television by pressing the d button, so only Japanese can do it obviously: http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/beyblade/data/
It says "400 Bad Request" when I click on the first link.
I got the same error, too, but I just went to their tumblr and found the post. I Screenshotted it and here it is:

[Image: 2j5cqw4.jpg]
That looks GOOD!
Would buy were it not for import costs and rarity tax.
That V2BV looks like a bee knight to me. lol. I really like the color scheme. I hope I will get my hands on one in the future. Smile
(May. 02, 2016  3:54 PM)Hato Wrote: I got the same error, too, but I just went to their tumblr and found the post. I Screenshotted it and here it is:

[Picture.]

I was sure it would do that because of the Japanese characters in the URL, but I was on my phone and somehow could do nothing with the picture itself.
oh man just when i was wondering what another v2 recolour would look like! this is the bees knees! so sad that japan is getting all these super rare exclusive beys! wonder how much this one will be?
If this were ANY other Limited Edition, I would battle with it. but V2 is so fragile, I wouldn't use this one. Not like i'll get it or anything, but with such rarity, it would be a bad idea for them not to reinforce this. Unfortunately, that most lkely won't happen. Chief 2002 - Disappointed ...
(May. 05, 2016  5:20 AM)gankoba Wrote: NOOOO!!!!
[Image: image.jpg]

Without fail, it's the same wing Uncertain
While i don't believe that TT will reinforce this in a different release, i do believe that hasbro might do it in their first release of it, as this has severe breakage issues, worse than any other part i can think of. Hasbro reinforced H145, so i think V2 will get the same treatment.