[Product]  B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V

The Beyblade with the Layer that breaks the most has been awarded the Boys Toys Grand Prix.

In other news, to commemorate this, TAKARA-TOMY is supposed to drop the price of all Boosters from 900 yen to 500 yen until June 18th, I think.

Also, apparently the series has sold 150 million units just since the start of the anime in April 2016. Still very shy from Metal Fight Beyblade's overall sales over many years, but seemingly quite impressive. You can look at comparative numbers already posted here: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblad...pid1271976
(Jun. 07, 2016  3:25 PM)Kai-V Wrote: In other news, to commemorate this, TAKARA-TOMY is supposed to drop the price of all Boosters from 900 yen to 500 yen until June 18th, I think.

whoa, awesome. wish RBV3 was coming out before then. lol
Does the Layer really break that often? I guess that makes this one of the flimsiest beys ever coupled with Variable. Mine is already wrecked.
(Jun. 07, 2016  4:09 PM)ForZ Wrote: Does the Layer really break that often? I guess that makes this one of the flimsiest beys ever coupled with Variable. Mine is already wrecked.

I think a lot of members here have broken V2s, myself included.
(Jun. 07, 2016  4:23 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I think a lot of members here have broken V2s, myself included.

I haven't, but that might just be because I don't own one.
(Jun. 07, 2016  4:23 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I think a lot of members here have broken V2s, myself included.

Oddly enough through all the things my V2's been through in the past 4 weeks, it has yet to break. My Variable didn't start wearing down significantly till 3 days later too.
Aha The Green Victory Valkyrie. It's not everyday that you get to see a Green V2 hah ! Smile
What a Beautiful Bey it is !

[Image: CmAkh6KXEAAhsUq_zps02s1skh4.jpg]

[Image: CmAkh6UWIAU_GN7_zpsrrnwwyfm.jpg]

From this Twitter User : https://www.twitter.com/gosyup/status/74...3941102592
(Jun. 28, 2016  9:38 AM)marutti Wrote:
I won!
Congrats Marutti ! . That Bey looks really good as does the Proto Launcher that is included with that.

If they would separately release a Green Light Launcher and Beylauncher that would be really good.

Cheers !!!
Burst.
That´s the most beautiful Beyblade in the world. * __ * <3 Congrats marutti. Grin

I would not play with it. It would be a pain to see the one wing breaking off or the driver wearing down. Gasp
Wow marutti, congratulations! Finally, a WBO member wins something from a Beyblade lottery Unsmith The Bey looks very nice in person, and I may prefer it over the original V2 *o*

I don't know how you have the heart to launch it even once though Smithicide
when he messaged me on LINE
I asked him if of course he will keep it as collection and not play with it, but he didnt answer me about that
then a couple of hours later he put that video on the WBO
and I got my answer, that he decided to battle with it

for info he is selling the Green Proto Launcher on Yahoo

(Jun. 28, 2016  1:06 PM)Hato Wrote: Wow marutti, congratulations! Finally, a WBO member wins something from a Beyblade lottery Unsmith The Bey looks very nice in person, and I may prefer it over the original V2 *o*

I don't know how you have the heart to launch it even once though Smithicide
Sorry Oki, Hato and Zera. Especially Oki I'm sorry to didn't reply your massage.
I thought long time about it. But my mind didn't change.
It’s my way to think. "Beyblade become Beyblade when you make it spin it. Until then It's just piece of plastic."
Actually you got it for free, you do what ever you want with it
actually not really free coz you had to buy some drinks to apply for it. but if you often buy those drinks it wasnt a problem for you so you can really think that you got it for free and that it's just a piece of plastic

but if someone buy it like on yahoo and spend quite a lot of money on it. he will really think twice or even more before playing with it.

(Jun. 28, 2016  2:19 PM)marutti Wrote: Sorry Oki, Hato and Zera. Especially Oki I'm sorry to didn't reply your massage.
It’s my way to think. "Beyblade become Beyblade when you make it spin it. Until then It's just piece of plastic."
(Jun. 28, 2016  2:28 PM)OkinawamTS Wrote: Actually you got it for free, you do what ever you want with it
actually not really free coz you had to buy some drinks to apply for it. but if you often buy those drinks it wasnt a problem for you so you can really think that you got it for free and that it's just a piece of plastic

but if someone buy it like on yahoo and spend quite a lot of money on it. he will really think twice or even more before playing with it.

(Jun. 28, 2016  2:19 PM)marutti Wrote: Sorry Oki, Hato and Zera. Especially Oki I'm sorry to didn't reply your massage.
Thank you for your kindness understand.
Last night from 1 of the Japanese auction site, I bought the V2.B.V Green Rich Ver. coz I thought that it was over for me I would not get it from Kirin.
and look at what I got this morning in the mail from Kirin Beverage
[Image: DSC_0176.JPG]

I actually got it but not under my family name but my wife's father family name.
Coz I heard that for the V2.B.V Flame Knight Ver., Corocoro Comic removed the cards that didnt specify the kids age, and in which class, also removed the cards from people who sent it many times but only kept 1 and most important was that they removed the cards with foreigner name.

For the Kirin Campaign, I believed what I heard. So I sent it under my name and under my wife's father family name just in case. And under my name I didn't get anything but under my wife's father family name I got the prize that was limited at 500 lucky people
Hahah nice, I am really happy for you, but damn, why would they discriminate so much against foreigners, even those who are residents...
(Jun. 29, 2016  5:26 AM)OkinawamTS Wrote: Last night from 1 of the Japanese auction site, I bought the V2.B.V Green Rich Ver. coz I thought that it was over for me I would not get it from Kirin.
[Image: DSC_0176.JPG]

I actually got it but not under my family name but my wife's father family name.
Coz I heard that for the V2.B.V Flame Knight Ver., Corocoro Comic removed the cards that didnt specify the kids age, and in which class, also removed the cards from people who sent it many times but only kept 1 and most important was that they removed the cards with foreigner name.

For the Kirin Campaign, I believed what I heard. So I sent it under my name and under my wife's father family name just in case. And under my name I didn't get anything but under my wife's father family name I got the prize that was limited at 500 lucky people
Heartiest Congratulations from my Side Oki. I am really happy for you. That LOOKS SO BEAUTIFUL ! Smile
Your Really Lucky Oki. Haha your one of those 500 Lucky Persons In Japan !
Would you be able to post some Some High Resolution photos of that ? I would really like to have photos it looks so so so Beautiful again I say.

Cheers !!!!

Kai-V Wrote:Hahah nice, I am really happy for you, but damn, why would they discriminate so much against foreigners, even those who are residents...
Yeah kind of Like surprising to me they discriminate against foreigners denying the fact that they are Citizens. So its like only People Born in Japan are qualified to win these ?
Well these is like in Toys but does it also happen in other things ?
(Jun. 29, 2016  5:26 AM)OkinawamTS Wrote: Last night from 1 of the Japanese auction site, I bought the V2.B.V Green Rich Ver. coz I thought that it was over for me I would not get it from Kirin.

So awesome! Congratulations. You deserve it after the hoops you had to apparently jump through to qualify for it haha.
That's awesome Oki!
And for some lesser news, I won a green V2 too!
I didn't even try though, I didn't send anything, I gave up before even trying. But my frickin awesome wife sent in one application and won! I didn't even know she tried!
Gonna to an unboxing video tonight!!

It's funny though. Seems like everyone that tried, won. I guess there were very few people that tried!
Awesome Leo! cant wait for the unboxing Grin
congrats to you too
or your wife if she sent it under her name

(Jun. 29, 2016  6:14 AM)Leo Burst Wrote: That's awesome Oki!
And for some lesser news, I won a green V2 too!
I didn't even try though, I didn't send anything, I gave up before even trying. But my frickin awesome wife sent in one application and won! I didn't even know she tried!
Gonna to an unboxing video tonight!!

It's funny though. Seems like everyone that tried, won. I guess there were very few people that tried!

from what they wrote on the site, they really got a lot of application for it

(Jun. 29, 2016  6:14 AM)Leo Burst Wrote: It's funny though. Seems like everyone that tried, won. I guess there were very few people that tried!
Congrats. Grin I'm so happy you guys won. ^^ You really deserved it. Wink
TT fixed our little V2 problem with the Rich Green Valkyrie. I'm expecting RBV3 and RLC3 coming with the new mold!