[Product]  B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V

^ Great news. Hope you are right.

(Jun. 29, 2016  5:34 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Hahah nice, I am really happy for you, but damn, why would they discriminate so much against foreigners, even those who are residents...

I think that's a heavy conclusion to jump to with no evidence ... it's more likely that it was just chance he won under his wife's name.

Serious congrats Oki, that set is really nice.
I am happy that TT is addressing the issue! I would assume they would use this new mold from now on, and I hope they do.

I wish TT would have fixed the Valkyrie teeth, though.. Unhappy
(Jun. 29, 2016  2:56 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: ^ Great news. Hope you are right.

(Jun. 29, 2016  5:34 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Hahah nice, I am really happy for you, but damn, why would they discriminate so much against foreigners, even those who are residents...

I think that's a heavy conclusion to jump to with no evidence ... it's more likely that it was just chance he won under his wife's name.

Serious congrats Oki, that set is really nice.

But we know that CoroCoro does the same... It is not so far-fetched.
(Jun. 29, 2016  3:11 PM)Kai-V Wrote: But we know that CoroCoro does the same... It is not so far-fetched.

Do we? I don't remember seeing any evidence of this.
(Jun. 29, 2016  2:53 PM)Leo Burst Wrote: TT fixed our little V2 problem with the Rich Green Valkyrie. I'm expecting RBV3 and RLC3 coming with the new mold!

Yay!! I hope tt fixes valkyrie for the rcl and rbv3 too! This is so awesome!
(Jun. 29, 2016  2:53 PM)Leo Burst Wrote: TT fixed our little V2 problem with the Rich Green Valkyrie. I'm expecting RBV3 and RLC3 coming with the new mold!
Thank goodness they fixed this problem!
It's nice that Green V2 is reinforced, but I doubt anyone would use the green V2. I hope it's in RB3 because having a reinforced V2 be a limited edition only would suck.
@[OkinawamTS] did you receive the blue Victory Valkyrie along with the green one in that case? If so, can you check if the blue one is also reinforced?
last night, I wanted to post about it but I did something else and then forgot about
but yes both V2 (the normal Blue and Green Rich Ver.) from the Kirin Complete Set have been reinforced

(Jun. 29, 2016  11:39 PM)Kevo Wrote: @[OkinawamTS] did you receive the blue Victory Valkyrie along with the green one in that case? If so, can you check if the blue one is also reinforced?
(Jun. 30, 2016  2:25 AM)OkinawamTS Wrote: last night, I wanted to post about it but I did something else and then forgot about
but yes both V2 (the normal Blue and Green Rich Ver.) from the Kirin Complete Set have been reinforced

(Jun. 29, 2016  11:39 PM)Kevo Wrote: @[OkinawamTS] did you receive the blue Victory Valkyrie along with the green one in that case? If so, can you check if the blue one is also reinforced?
Wow, that's good to hear! Smile
Hopefully they release the blue reinforced one.
(Jun. 30, 2016  2:25 AM)OkinawamTS Wrote: last night, I wanted to post about it but I did something else and then forgot about

YES!!!!! ^_____^ <3 I hope the one that I ordered yesterday will also be reinforced because Victory Valkyrie is my favourite Burst Bey so far. Smile

Here's from the Livestream done yesterday the reinforcement side by side on valkyrie
Yup, Oki mentioned this last week. Hopefully it will be used in future releases of Victory Valkryie.
the one from the Kirin Complete Set has been reinforced, but no idea when they will do it for the one from B-34 & B-38
coz shops still have stock of the old one, so I guess before a long time no shops will have the New B-34 reinforced, P
Probably even TakaraTomy online shop still has a lot of stock for the old one

(Jul. 10, 2016  3:51 PM)Hato Wrote: Yup, Oki mentioned this last week. Hopefully it will be used in future releases of Victory Valkryie.
I´ve seen that they reinforced some of the B-34 Victory Valkyries. I really hope they reinforce the one from the B-38 Beyblade Entry Set, too.
I will buy the reinforced version of V2.It is a must-have!
I received my Victory Valkyrie today. It´s awesome. Sadly it´s not reinforced. Unhappy
R u for reals I bought a second Victory Valkyrie for collection and its 'wing' wasn't even filled in correctly.

[Image: 0z3pXer.jpg]
[Image: CPL9spM.jpg]
Rest of the images here: http://imgur.com/a/KB7gI

It's shorter than the other two wings too, and weighs 8.5 grams (without stickers, anyway).

Also, noticed a little colour difference between my old and new V2. The right (new) is darker and less metallic than the left (old).
[Image: IzHyJ6x.jpg]
Sometimes I wish I would have started following Beyblade Burst only when Hasbro brought it over to the rest of the world, that way I would not have seen all those disappointing issues...
(Jul. 25, 2016  4:59 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Sometimes I wish I would have started following Beyblade Burst only when Hasbro brought it over to the rest of the world, that way I would not have seen all those disappointing issues...
So do you think hasbro is going to do a better or worse job with V2?
(Jul. 25, 2016  5:50 AM)XYZ-Jaden Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2016  4:59 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Sometimes I wish I would have started following Beyblade Burst only when Hasbro brought it over to the rest of the world, that way I would not have seen all those disappointing issues...
So do you think hasbro is going to do a better or worse job with V2?
I am sure Hasbro would surely do a better Job Than TT in the Victory Valkyrie Durability And other issues !
As we have already seen in the past too that Hasbro Has taken care of many issues in other Generations.
I hope that they solve this Issue as well as other Dual Layers Issue too.
I know Burst Drivers are of a standardized height for good reason. We all know how the variable gimmick works. But what happens when you grind all the spikes to dust?

[Image: CoRJseHUIAAb1mX.jpg:large]

There has to be a point where this becomes tournament illegal. Between essentially being a RGF and being shorter than the standardized height by a fairly large margin, this has the potential to really throw a wrench in the entire Burst system. I haven't done any head-to-head battles yet (still waiting on my Standard Stadium to show up in the mail, and I don't think it's fair to do tests in a non-standard stadium), but this surely can't be allowed... Can it?
Considering that's its gimmick, it is. However, the Driver is basically uncontrollable by that point, so the difference in height becomes moot.
(Jul. 26, 2016  8:38 AM)Angry Face Wrote: Considering that's its gimmick, it is. However, the Driver is basically uncontrollable by that point, so the difference in height becomes moot.

Along with this, I'm p sure increased impacts against the hard disk/driver of the opposing bey, rather than the forgiving layer will result in more self-bursts, if not outright breaks
(Jul. 26, 2016  8:42 AM)XYZ-Jaden Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2016  8:38 AM)Angry Face Wrote: Considering that's its gimmick, it is. However, the Driver is basically uncontrollable by that point, so the difference in height becomes moot.

Along with this, I'm p sure increased impacts against the hard disk/driver of the opposing bey, rather than the forgiving layer will result in more self-bursts, if not outright breaks

Man, the design philosophy of Burst, especially Dual Layer beys, gets weirder and weirder with every little quirk that rears its head.

I might just be a complete n00b here, but I don't think it's normal for an entire line of beys to be this... flawed, to say the least.