[Product]  B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V

Just opening these threads to make everything clear, but it is not really news.

It will be released around April 2nd 2016, will be the first Dual Layer Beyblade in Burst and will contain a Light Launcher.

[Image: nynVSzv.jpg]

(This shows a desintegrated Valkyrie Layer on top of the darkened Victory Valkyrie Dual Layer, just to be clear.)

There is already an exclusive recolour coming out, but only 1000 will exist and we will probably never see any of them in reality : Victory Valkyrie Fire Knight Ver.
I know that this was posed on the main thread about the dual layers but since its about valkyrie i think it would be cool to have it here. And i have to say, victory valkyrie looks AMAZING im loving the wings
[Image: original.jpg]
Looks almost like Knight Dranzer. Definitely a step up visually like Galaxy Pegasis was. Can't wait to see if it performs!
It does look awesome! I'm wondering about its teeth though.
Holy cow, that looks amazing!!! It reminds me a lot of Omega from MFB mixed with Pegasis. Definitely gonna be a STRONG attacker.
looks amazing, this is becoming even more heavily reminiscent of the plastic generation and i love it. hopefully it doesn't have too much recoil, can't wait to see the rest of the blades, any pictures of the disk and driver, hopefully the disk and driver are new ones.
WOAH that came out of nowhere!!! SO AWESOME!!!!
As ive said in the past, the burst series really seems to be mixxing the originsl and the metal saga together. It really seems like its for the fans. It does look like a mix of the two past generations. One thing i have to wonder is would we be able to take the second layer and put it on another dual layer bey. Like a victory spriggan or a storm valkryie. But this being beyblade and all i think we can.
(Feb. 10, 2016  5:23 PM)Latios300000 Wrote: As ive said in the past, the burst series really seems to be mixxing the originsl and the metal saga together. It really seems like its for the fans. It does look like a mix of the two past generations. One thing i have to wonder is would we be able to take the second layer and put it on another dual layer bey. Like a victory spriggan or a storm valkryie. But this being beyblade and all i think we can.

There is no second Layer. As has been mentioned, although it is called "Dual Layer", the two pieces of different plastic are screwed together with screws that are supposed to be 'unscrewable'. They are not meant to be disassembled.
Ohhhhh that sucks i thought it was two top layers that clicked together by turning kinda how you attach the driver to the layer
(Feb. 10, 2016  5:26 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2016  5:23 PM)Latios300000 Wrote: As ive said in the past, the burst series really seems to be mixxing the originsl and the metal saga together. It really seems like its for the fans. It does look like a mix of the two past generations. One thing i have to wonder is would we be able to take the second layer and put it on another dual layer bey. Like a victory spriggan or a storm valkryie. But this being beyblade and all i think we can.

There is no second Layer. As has been mentioned, although it is called "Dual Layer", the two pieces of different plastic are screwed together with screws that are supposed to be 'unscrewable'. They are not meant to be disassembled.
So basically it will be a Fully Assembled Bey ?? Even the Driver will be screwed ?? Or Semi Assembled With The Driver Coming separately ??
Though it looks good. Looking forward to it.
Cheers !!!
Burst.
(Feb. 10, 2016  5:58 PM)Burst Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2016  5:26 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

So basically it will be a Fully Assembled Bey ?? Even the Driver will be screwed ?? Or Semi Assembled With The Driver Coming separately ??
Though it looks good. Looking forward to it.
Cheers !!!
Burst.
I guess aperently its still a 3 piece bey so the driver and disk will be sepret parts. I thought the layer would have two parts too but its just one acording to kai-v wich was ittle missleading since the layer is basicly two twogether already but screwed in and the new dual layer is gonna be the same
Nothing about this Layer looks "the same" compared to currently released ones. Just because they can't be disassembled doesn't mean that a meaningful change hasn't been made to the part's design.

And of course, the Disk and Driver are still separate parts.
Not really a big fan of how it looks on paper... but it will probably be much better looking IRL, really excited to get this one Grin i wonder if it has a different disk and driver...
That thing looks metal as carp. (not literally metal, the metaphorical context)
Not what I, or probably anyone, expected it to look like. Lol. Looks great in left spin, not sure how good it will do in right spin. Oh well, maybe they know something we don't about how it will work, it must at least be decent. But it looks like regular Valkyrie may still be viable, dont throw em away yet. Still super excited!!!
(Feb. 10, 2016  6:37 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Nothing about this Layer looks "the same" compared to currently released ones. Just because they can't be disassembled doesn't mean that a meaningful change hasn't been made to the part's design.

And of course, the Disk and Driver are still separate parts.

No it doesnt, it looks verry verry differentit looks great, with the wings sticking out in what looks to be a small slant means it might have some good smash
Looks great! It's very Blitz-esque, so I'll be surprised if it isn't any good (assuming it has good, durable teeth).
(Feb. 10, 2016  8:11 PM)Kei Wrote: Looks great! It's very Blitz-esque, so I'll be surprised if it isn't any good (assuming it has good, durable teeth).

I think after Xcalibur we can finally safely conclude that it will.
Oh god, it's not that hot looking IMO. Hope it performs better than how it looks
I definitely don't think it's stunning, but I expect it to look much nicer in person.
based on the little we see of the disk, it's most likely a new disk.
The only thing that I am worried about is the other layers/beys becoming obsolete after these release.
(Feb. 11, 2016  1:30 AM)ZKamikaze Wrote: The only thing that I am worried about is the other layers/beys becoming obsolete after these release.

Well, that's apart of Beyblade; things get outclassed by newer releases. Unsmith
(Feb. 11, 2016  1:32 AM)Hato Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2016  1:30 AM)ZKamikaze Wrote: The only thing that I am worried about is the other layers/beys becoming obsolete after these release.

Well, that's apart of Beyblade; things get outclassed by newer releases. Unsmith

Takara Tomy's grab for cash is hilarious. My opinion of TT would change if they just scrap their whole first wave of burst products and make dual layers so much more overpowered than the originals. I would understand if it were a new gen, but that would just be bad business if they don't balance their products.

ps : R.I.P my wallet Unhappy