[Product]  B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V

(Feb. 12, 2016  4:11 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [Image: rufkbeV.png]

Valkyrie (green outline) Vs. Victory Valkyrie size comparison.

Actually, if you align the circle in the middle that has no reason to be a different size because it needs to show and match around the Driver with the teeth, you can see that Victory Valkyrie is really just as big as Valkyrie :

I suspect that that particular shot from CoroCoro is just meant to make Victory Valkyrie big and looming, because it looks way bigger than it really is.

Thank you J.I.N.B.E.E!, Hato, Burst and Annoying-Fork.
(Feb. 12, 2016  5:38 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2016  4:11 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [Image: rufkbeV.png]

Valkyrie (green outline) Vs. Victory Valkyrie size comparison.

Actually, if you align the circle in the middle that has no reason to be a different size because it needs to show and match around the Driver with the teeth, you can see that Victory Valkyrie is really just as big as Valkyrie :

I suspect that that particular shot from CoroCoro is just meant to make Victory Valkyrie big and looming, because it looks way bigger than it really is.

Thank you J.I.N.B.E.E!, Hato, Burst and Annoying-Fork.

Thank you for very fast upload.
the Victory Valkyrie Fire Knight Ver. wil actually be limited at 1,000 lucky winner this time instead of the regular 100

(Feb. 11, 2016  8:43 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Victory Valkyrie's full name is officially Victory Valkyrie B.V. B is probably the Disk and V, the Driver.

(This shows a desintegrated Valkyrie Layer on top of the darkened Victory Valkyrie Dual Layer, just to be clear.)

There is already an exclusive recolour coming out, but only 100 will exist and we will probably never see any of them in reality : Victory Valkyrie Fire Knight Ver.

Ahhh, Kai-V, you're probably right. Unhappy Sorry for the misleading post.
from the picture of both Valkyrie Layer shown on a squared paper that Takaratomy put in the pre-order catalog
Victory Valkyrie is a bit bigger than the 1st Valkyrie
Probably just the pointy tips of the blue plastic though, right ?
from the number of squares
Valkyrie is about 15.7sq x 16.7sq
and
Victory Valkyrie 17sq x 17sq

So VV is a bit bigger
That driver looks siiiick, even though it's just a drawing. I am going to randomly guess for no reason other than sheer amusement and the fact that I cannot translate Japanese, that the drivers name is Vortex. And maybe the disk is Barrier? Again, just guesses.
Next Gen Blitz after Valkerie being the next form of Ray!!!!!!!!! <33333333 Awesome!!!!! =DDDDDD Hell yeah!!!! ^___^

I bet you can take the center part of the layer out and combine it with other outer layers. That would be cool. Smile

I´ll make Victory ___ Wing Zephyr to revive my Blitz Pegasis 100HF from MFB. It was very powerful. I think Victory ___ Heavy/Force Xtreme´ll also be good. :3
it has already be said that both layer clear and colored ones are screwed together
and currently Victory Valkyrie is the only one with 3 screws
the other have 2 screws and not put in the same place.

(Feb. 13, 2016  10:57 AM)Zera Wrote: Next Gen Blitz after Valkerie being the next form of Ray!!!!!!!!! <33333333 Awesome!!!!! =DDDDDD Hell yeah!!!! ^___^

I bet you can take the center part of the layer out and combine it with other outer layers. That would be cool. Smile

I´ll make Victory ___ Wing Zephyr to revive my Blitz Pegasis 100HF from MFB. It was very powerful. I think Victory ___ Heavy/Force Xtreme´ll also be good. :3
So you can´t combine the inner layers with outer layers because VV has 3 screws and the other ones 2?
(Feb. 13, 2016  1:01 PM)Zera Wrote: So you can´t combine the inner layers with outer layers because VV has 3 screws and the other ones 2?

that's right
and the srews are Y screw, so not to be removed
and if you check the picture the Victory clear layer is made to fit the Valkyrie Layer
I will say to only fit it
(Feb. 13, 2016  1:10 PM)OkinawamTS Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2016  1:01 PM)Zera Wrote: So you can´t combine the inner layers with outer layers because VV has 3 screws and the other ones 2?

that's right
and the srews are Y screw, so not to be removed
and if you check the picture the Victory clear layer is made to fit the Valkyrie Layer
I will say to only fit it

That´s sad but thank you for letting us know. Smile
I bought magazine and try to trancelate but, there're not information which looks like important.
(Feb. 13, 2016  2:15 PM)marutti Wrote: I bought magazine and try to trancelate but, there're not information which looks like important.

yeah nothing really important
they dont give the name of the Disk or Driver, just B & V
but from the pictures of the manga B Disk is quite similar to Wing Disk
and V Driver is quite similar to Xcaliber Driver but with a R2F tip
I couldn't see the picture, but woah!! R2F already!? I hope the teeth are way stronger than! Grin
Thanks for the info, Oki! Smile
I just knew that it would have an R²F driver. Grin After all main characters from the three generations had a flat rubber tip it was time to give Valto and his Valkerie one, too. Smile
(Feb. 13, 2016  2:19 PM)OkinawamTS Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2016  2:15 PM)marutti Wrote: I bought magazine and try to trancelate but, there're not information which looks like important.

yeah nothing really important
they dont give the name of the Disk or Driver, just B & V
but from the pictures of the manga B Disk is quite similar to Wing Disk
and V Driver is quite similar to Xcaliber Driver but with a R2F tip

I agree with you. It saids B disk has 6 blades and V driver is made from rubber,
Maybe it´s Victory Valkyrie Blade Vortex. Grin
I bet anything that it will be R2F.
this is the picture I talked about
[Image: 20160213_957be3.JPG]

the tip of the V Driver is really similar to a R2F
That mean V and B are driver and disk?
(Feb. 13, 2016  2:49 PM)FOUNTAIN-FIRE Wrote: That mean V and B are driver and disk?

B is the Disk
and V the Driver