[Product]  B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V

It's a minor thing but, just for reference, the Disk and Driver are stylised as .B.V rather than B.V.. The latter makes more sense to me though, as it would've shown both were abbreviations...
(Feb. 17, 2016  4:25 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: It's a minor thing but, just for reference, the Disk and Driver are stylised as .B.V rather than B.V.. The latter makes more sense to me though, as it would've shown both were abbreviations...

I mentioned this earlier in the thread. This is probably so the abbreviation is VV.B.V. (That last period is the end of the sentence, not part of the name, lol)

Yeah, modding has always been part of the anime, but to show it done in such a poor fashion feels so weird ... I really, really don't like the direction of the manga so far. Hoping the anime veers far away from this.
Ah, my bad, I must've missed that part, sorry Tongue_out

Yeah, the Glued Valkyrie in the manga was a little...odd. Though, it was the basis for Victory Valkyrie, so I guess it had that going for it?
(Feb. 17, 2016  4:30 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Feb. 17, 2016  4:25 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: It's a minor thing but, just for reference, the Disk and Driver are stylised as .B.V rather than B.V.. The latter makes more sense to me though, as it would've shown both were abbreviations...

I mentioned this earlier in the thread. This is probably so the abbreviation is VV.B.V. (That last period is the end of the sentence, not part of the name, lol)

Yeah, modding has always been part of the anime, but to show it done in such a poor fashion feels so weird ... I really, really don't like the direction of the manga so far. Hoping the anime veers far away from this.

That's probably what I found weird. But I guess with Plastic Beyblade not allowing sharp bladed WD or Episode 20 of V-Force wouldn't have approved of this.

Honestly though, I like this school yard kind of setting, it's certainly miles better than boring deserts and temples, or that stupid V-Force Movie!
I don't think anybody posted a picture of the Driver yet, so here we are;

[Image: 4tva4m.jpg]

Hopefully it's a shorter Driver! Unsmith

My thoughts on Victory Valkryie before is that it was ok. The more I see all the images of it the more I want it. No no no; I need it.
I think nothing indicates that it would be shorter.
(Feb. 17, 2016  9:23 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I think nothing indicates that it would be shorter.

I'm just hoping Wink

though it's probably useless knowing Takara Tomy Smith
It's pointless hoping for that because burst wouldn't work properly if everything wasn't the same height...
(Feb. 21, 2016  12:17 AM)Ultra Wrote: It's pointless hoping for that because burst wouldn't work properly if everything wasn't the same height...

I think this is we think is most likely, but I don't think we should spread this as fact.
I just saw the teaser image for the new Victory Valkyrie, and my freaking God it looks awesome!
(Feb. 23, 2016  3:49 AM)spriggan10 Wrote: I. WANT. ONE.

ME.TOO.
(Feb. 21, 2016  4:16 AM)Serotonin Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2016  12:17 AM)Ultra Wrote: It's pointless hoping for that because burst wouldn't work properly if everything wasn't the same height...

I think this is we think is most likely, but I don't think we should spread this as fact.

it might have some merit though because of the upper slants on the disk. it would have to be lower to properly use them. although i guess all we can do is speculate at this moment.
Surely the opposite is true? By making the driver taller, the disk would be raised up to make contact with opposing layers, which would then be forced upwards by the slants to make contact with VV's layer.
Of course, that's not 100% viable though as not all disks could be relied upon to force the connection.
I still think it's important to remember that the stadium is not flat and that Beyblades can be launched at steep angles ... while it's not as diverse as actual height-variation in the Drivers themselves, elevation-on-contact it's still an important battle consideration.
That driver gotta be like final drive but of course TarakaTomy would would putt in something extra. I have a felling it's going to have a very aggressive flat plastic tip then retract into a more violent rubber tip with more speed, spin, and greater attack power than a 4D bey. I always had a feeling valkyrie would evolveUnsmith
(Feb. 27, 2016  1:32 AM)smash attacker Wrote: That driver gotta be like final drive but of course TarakaTomy would would putt in something extra. I have a felling it's going to have a very aggressive flat plastic tip then retract into a more violent rubber tip with more speed, spin, and greater attack power than a 4D bey. I always had a feeling valkyrie would evolveUnsmith

No, it is just a rubber flat tip, like RF from Metal Fight Beyblade. There is no mode change or anything like that.
I LOVE BEYBLADE BURST!(even though i don't have any!)

wait an rubber flat tip? i'm hoping for more of a wide rubber flat or Xtreme rubber flat!

gotta love the beys!
(Feb. 27, 2016  1:41 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2016  1:32 AM)smash attacker Wrote: That driver gotta be like final drive but of course TarakaTomy would would putt in something extra. I have a felling it's going to have a very aggressive flat plastic tip then retract into a more violent rubber tip with more speed, spin, and greater attack power than a 4D bey. I always had a feeling valkyrie would evolveUnsmith

No, it is just a rubber flat tip, like RF from Metal Fight Beyblade. There is no mode change or anything like that.

if it's an RF so what diffrance Xtreme and Vortex have?
its not really specified if its a look like R2F or something else so to not speculate to much its better to used Rubber Flat(RF) as a general term
it's just a thought.

B [name could be boost/blaze/breese] may have downforce gimmich [though Wing had too but not notable]

Vortex could have a star flat tip [or like teeth of layers]

Dual layers may weight much more then old one [just like Pegasis vs Big Bang]
for info Vortex is just a though as well, coz TakaraTomy has given any info on the name for the Disk & Driver

right now, it's just Victory Valkyrie B.V
and not Victory Valkyrie B Vortex

(Feb. 27, 2016  6:42 AM)FOUNTAIN-FIRE Wrote: it's just a thought.

B [name could be boost/blaze/breese] may have downforce gimmich [though Wing had too but not notable]

Vortex could have a star flat tip [or like teeth of layers]

Dual layers may weight much more then old one [just like Pegasis vs Big Bang]
(Feb. 11, 2016  8:43 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Victory Valkyrie's full name is officially Victory Valkyrie B.V. B is probably the Disk and V, the Driver.

(This shows a desintegrated Valkyrie Layer on top of the darkened Victory Valkyrie Dual Layer, just to be clear.)

There is already an exclusive recolour coming out, but only 100 will exist and we will probably never see any of them in reality : Victory Valkyrie Fire Knight Ver.

The solid red wings on the recolor look as if they're separate from the rest of the layer. It might be my eyes playing tricks on me, or the "Dual" aspect may be that these sections can detach from the layer, entirely.
They are not separate: clearly, since they are made from slightly different plastic, they cannot be litterally fused with the rest, but you can see the screws, so no, they are not two pieces.
A side and colour picture of .B.V from the end-of-month CoroCoro, posted on Twitter:

[Image: CcYv_BLUEAE1rD2.jpg]

The rubber is black? And the shape is very weird, with steps?