[Product]  B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V

Hey,
Okay Yes the Driver shape is really weird or Different!!! Looks like the Black Rubber is Removable tip or something like that ???
Also I am thinking about theshape of the Disk too !!!!
Thanks For the Photos Kai !!!
Cheers !!!
Burst.
Props for trying something new. Looking forward to it.
Bizarre! But yeah, definitely happy they're trying something new. Can't wait.
The Disk is super cool though, I hope it is heavy enough.
OH MY GOD, I CAN'T BELIEVE IT.

The driver is not a replica of a MFB Bottom !!!
It almost looks like a rubber JB to me, although the main piece of rubber looks completely flat and not round. Glad to see something new, even though I won't be buying it anyway.
Sick!!! For some reason I though it was already revealed to just be a r2f. Glad they are going with something unique. All I could get out of translating the text with google translate was that it's gonna be "super fast". So faster than Xtreme I guess. Should be super interesting. Only a little over a month away!
Um wow, that's... weird, but cool in a way and I LOVE the blue on that Driver and that Disk looks awesome! Lol the bottom almost looks like something you attach CEW on.
The disk looks pretty cool but the driver just looks strange. I feel like there is something they aren't showing us.
(Mar. 01, 2016  12:35 AM)Bladerguy2 Wrote: The disk looks pretty cool but the driver just looks strange. I feel like there is something they aren't showing us.

They've literally shown us all of it, at this point. lol
It could be a V-Shape for the tip... looks like to be a new creative tentative like Quake. Modifying the tip to make some special movement pattern. I have seen the chapter 7 and 8 today and when Valto get Victoy Valkyrie and when he launch it it goes in a zig zag movement then circling.

I could be wrong but it could be possible too hah
(Mar. 01, 2016  1:01 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Mar. 01, 2016  12:35 AM)Bladerguy2 Wrote: The disk looks pretty cool but the driver just looks strange. I feel like there is something they aren't showing us.

To me it looks like there could possibly be interchangeable tips for the drivers. The driver looks like it's got a slit in it. It seems a little far fetched but it's possible
(Mar. 01, 2016  1:38 AM)loyd87 Wrote: It could be a V-Shape for the tip... looks like to be a new creative tentative like Quake. Modifying the tip to make some special movement pattern. I have seen the chapter 7 and 8 today and when Valto get Victoy Valkyrie and when he launch it it goes in a zig zag movement then circling.

I could be wrong but it could be possible too hah

if it moves zig-zag thenit could have serious balance and stamina issue [or extremely weird gimmick]

it looks like 2 robber block driver. in my theory it should move much faster than Xtreme, due to gap between blocks/rubber make it jump side ways [just like R2F] but it should have very bad stamina
(Mar. 01, 2016  1:56 AM)Bladerguy2 Wrote:
(Mar. 01, 2016  1:01 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:

To me it looks like there could possibly be interchangeable tips for the drivers. The driver looks like it's got a slit in it. It seems a little far fetched but it's possible

Lol that's what I said it looked like too, those EG with CEW attachments.
(Mar. 01, 2016  3:00 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Mar. 01, 2016  1:56 AM)Bladerguy2 Wrote:
(Mar. 01, 2016  1:01 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: They've literally shown us all of it, at this point. lol

I'm not really familiar with the plastic gens so I didn't know what you were talking about. Sorry if it sounded like I took your idea
(Mar. 01, 2016  3:02 AM)Bladerguy2 Wrote:
(Mar. 01, 2016  3:00 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Mar. 01, 2016  1:56 AM)Bladerguy2 Wrote: To me it looks like there could possibly be interchangeable tips for the drivers. The driver looks like it's got a slit in it. It seems a little far fetched but it's possible

I'm not really familiar with the plastic gens so I didn't know what you were talking about. Sorry if it sounded like I took your idea

Lol it's fine, it's not taking my idea.
i'm only one, or anyone else think that it's shorter then other drivers
It looks to be the same height for me
(Mar. 01, 2016  3:30 AM)FIREFIRE Wrote: i'm only one, or anyone else think that it's shorter then other drivers

It looks like its gonna be way shorter than your average driver, I was getting the same vibe.

Anyways anyone have ideas for the names of the disk and driver (V.V B V)? Im thinking its gonna be Victory Valkyrie Barrage Velocity (Or maybe Vortex) The tip driver looks very interesting and reminds me of Jog Ball or Needle a bit. Hope its really good cause I sure am tired of VHX.
the Driver is not shorter at all
it's just the Disk that is high which make you think that the Driver is short same with Armed Disk.

and the guy who posted on twitter his potential Drawing of the V Driver rubber tip, last month, was quite right
saying that it wasnt a r2f, but something similar as Needle Driver but flat and in rubber
(Feb. 27, 2016  1:49 PM)Kai-V Wrote: They are not separate: clearly, since they are made from slightly different plastic, they cannot be litterally fused with the rest, but you can see the screws, so no, they are not two pieces.

I don't think you understand what I'm saying. I know there are screws on the layer, but I'm talking about the wings on the side. Perhaps they could be fitted onto the side and fall off during battle.
(Mar. 01, 2016  7:03 AM)Dracieleone Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2016  1:49 PM)Kai-V Wrote: They are not separate: clearly, since they are made from slightly different plastic, they cannot be litterally fused with the rest, but you can see the screws, so no, they are not two pieces.

I don't think you understand what I'm saying. I know there are screws on the layer, but I'm talking about the wings on the side. Perhaps they could be fitted onto the side and fall off during battle.

friend, that wings are part of main layer and clear part is 2nd layer [on top]. TT know what they're doing this time. i'm sure they will not make any fragile part in such a agressive layer.
I once tried to fix my broken RSF from my Tornado Horuseus 130RSF. I tried to flip it over and made an RBF (Rubber Block Flat). It was a weird tip and it only performed medium because the rubber was so hard and it hat a slot going through the center. In the end one of the sections broke off and now I only have a RQ (Rubber Quake). Maybe the rubber on this V Driver is better. It's cool that Takara Tomy had the same idea as me. I'm looking forward to this Bey. Smile I also did the same with my R2F in 2012 with my Blitz Pegasis II T125R2F. Maybe Takara Tomy got inspired by that and made a Beyblade based on my Blitz Pegasis II T125RBF. That would be cool. Grin
Essentially the official picture:

[Image: nynVSzv.jpg]
Nice picture. You can now clearly see that the screws are more complex now since they face clockwise. It looks like the wings are not exchangable. Still a pretty cool Bey. I'm defenetly looking forward to this. Smile