[Product]  B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V

The question is yet again:

(Aug. 25, 2016  3:50 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Really nice, but do I really want another V2?

Haha. Thanks for sharing, Kai-V!
Woah! A white Victory Valkyrie .β.α! That looks good for me! I'll try to get it, I love white and that Layer and driver are so cool!
Thanks for the pic, Kai-V!
I will probably pass, but nice for people who don't have Assault, especially.
(Jan. 11, 2017  9:48 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I will probably pass, but nice for people who don't have Assault, especially.

True. I was looking forward to get a Assault for a combo I had in mind (L2KA) but all 3 amaterios are kinda above my budget atm 

plus Valky is so cool looking (possibly reinforced?)
that Red Bumber will go beautifully with the Red J2!

Thanks for sharing Kai-V!
(Jan. 11, 2017  11:20 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: that Red Bumber will go beautifully with the Red J2!

Thanks for sharing Kai-V!

Not to mention the red Variable from the Red V2!

Thanks for the pictures Kai-V.
I already have V2 and Assault, but a cheap way to get Bumper and a beautiful Bey.. It looks great, bu the only thing I need from it is Bumper. A great value for those without Bumper or Assault, though.
A video showing the Legend God Bey:

It is a lot more white than black, so the CoroCoro page was really misleading.
That Legend Gold God Bey does have interesting details, such as that golden ring around the white Assault's base...

[Image: 000541.png]

[Image: 000542.png]

[Image: 000543.png]
This is kind of a good grab for someone who needs the Bumper Disk as well as the Assault Driver ! Thanks for the Photos again Kai. That Golden Ring does add something to its Looks hah !
Oh dear lord that's sexy. Royal. Easy. Breezy. Covergirl
This bey looks so beautiful. ^^
(Mar. 03, 2017  10:08 AM)marutti Wrote: [Image: Vw3hOyb.jpg]
[Image: 0b5jKaE.jpg]
[Image: U9iPWRH.jpg]
V2 Layer rainforced again
It's reinforced the same way as the purple V2 layer