[Product]  B-21 Beyblade Custom Set Attack & Balance

(Nov. 13, 2015  12:55 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2015  11:39 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Box pic of Minoboros Oval Quake:

[Image: CTmlGsDVEAA5ywt.jpg]

Source: https://twitter.com/f_kouno/status/664744005977042944

Wow, so I apologise for following OkinawamTS's correction : Minoboros really is based on the Minotaurus.

It still looks like a mad cow squiddy thingy to me :p
So this thing has the erratic gimmick of Quake, the very strange Oval disk and a asymmetrical wheel ridiculously one sided that looks like an axe and... I kinda like it. It looks really fun to use and I hope that's the case.
Totally using it. I'm not sure the layer is as imbalanced as you think, since the black blades look to contain the same metal as the top blades.
Layers don't have metal besides the screws. however, it looks like this layer has a little bit of other metal. probably to keep it balanced.
Wait, Quake is not round ?
(Nov. 13, 2015  12:55 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2015  11:39 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Box pic of Minoboros Oval Quake:

[Image: CTmlGsDVEAA5ywt.jpg]

Source: https://twitter.com/f_kouno/status/664744005977042944

Wow, so I apologise for following OkinawamTS's correction : Minoboros really is based on the Minotaurus.

yeah, just saw that as well
but from the original design that they gave at 1st, it's really different looking now
in red and the shape was really a giant squid looking
now with the new shape and in this dark brown color, now it's more a Minotaurus.
>capricorn
>minotaur
>horned beasts
>quake tips

Coincidence? I think not...
It's true that this doesn't look much like the original design we saw.

(Nov. 13, 2015  4:03 AM)Angry Face Wrote: >capricorn
>minotaur
>horned beasts
>quake tips

definitely not! surely those tips have a stampeding effect.
(Nov. 13, 2015  4:03 AM)Angry Face Wrote: >capricorn
>minotaur
>horned beasts
>quake tips

Well... said...
Wow q again. Minobro layer and quake driver I don't know what to expect.

Stamina comparison

Survival > Defence > Blow > Accel > Quake > Extreme
It barrels around the stadium. If shot at an angle it makes a flower pattern. What I like about it is its speed. I'll post a video tomorrow, but it really slams into Beys if it connects. I'm not sure yet wether to call it good or bad though. I need to do some tests
(Nov. 13, 2015  3:04 PM)gankoba Wrote: It barrels around the stadium. If shot at an angle it makes a flower pattern. What I like about it is its speed. I'll post a video tomorrow, but it really slams into Beys if it connects. I'm not sure yet wether to call it good or bad though. I need to do some tests

You're taking About Minoboros Oval Quake right?
(Nov. 13, 2015  3:12 PM)gankoba Wrote: Yeah

Cool I'm excited to see quake in action. can you make few battle. I want to see how its layer will perform
The shape of Minoboros reminds me of Triple=Gillusion from cross Fight B-Daman.
I do love me some balance types, makes it easier for customizing and with the add of an attack type. Makes it all the more easier to make a combo with long lasting and smash potential though...Need more balances.
Since Minoborus is unbalanced it could make the Quake combo jump even higher or make it stop jumping. Grin
Gankoba shows in his youtube channel that it doesn't jumps if I remember right

Also, I subscribed to your channel gankoba, your videos are getting better and have a really nice quality!
Do the layers and drivers have metal powder inside like the 4d clear wheels from mfb?
Thanks Izhkoort! If you have any suggestions on how to make my videos better, I love to hear them
Here are the official images :

[Image: AmzDqWv.jpg]

[Image: kCNuiZj.jpg]

[Image: Rda2iwe.jpg]

[Image: 2Znp3i0.jpg]

[Image: czoRvq6.jpg]

[Image: LjVVAr5.jpg]

[Image: e26LjBG.jpg]

Now that red Deathscyther interests me, hah. Also, they call it the "Power Launcher Grip", but clearly it is the same "Beyblade Launcher Grip" written on the actual Launcher Grip and it is just the grip rubbers that are different.

Also, Minoboros weighs 8.2 grams and Quake weighs 5.4 grams.
When I did my unboxing I noticed that takara put a survive driver sticker for Spriggan instead of a Blow sticker, was pretty bummed, then saw some tweets of other people saying the same thing. I wonder what Takara will do about it...
(Nov. 15, 2015  11:47 AM)gankoba Wrote: When I did my unboxing I noticed that takara put a survive driver sticker for Spriggan instead of a Blow sticker, was pretty bummed, then saw some tweets of other people saying the same thing. I wonder what Takara will do about it...

dont worry you are not the only one, like you saw it on twitter.
and really no idea how they can fix it now, coz for the B-15 they reopened every boxes to include the extra sticker sheet for the driver before they released it.
Now the only way for them to give that special color Blow sticker, would be that every person that bought this set, send a complain mail to Takara asking for this sticker
Hey, so perhaps TAKARA-TOMY could hold true to the first information they send about new products and avoid making these stupid mistakes. We never got anything so huge in Metal Fight Beyblade besides the Quetzalcoatl Wheel never getting released and being replaced by the Cancer Wheel design, which was a lot earlier than for the BB-21 release.