[Product]  B-21 Beyblade Custom Set Attack & Balance

To be honest, Miniboros looks useless. It looks SUPER imbalanced with no major contact points

But painted wheels omg ong omg
(Nov. 12, 2015  3:55 PM)gankoba Wrote: What was the quake driver like? Was it good?

It was completely horrible hah : http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...tom:_Quake
I say leave it to Bey Brad. He'll come up with some awesome setup!! Probably make one of the more useless layers awesome, and make that quake driver awesome too
Perhaps bursts first OHKO combo? haha, hopefully it will be wider than other drivers for speed atleast.
I have one already: Valkyrie Heavy Quake, and maybe even ragnaruk oval quake, valkyrie is obviously be netter, but ragnaruk would be lethal in the realm of burst. Quake seems to be a temporary wider flat until extreme is released.
I don't know if that's exactly quake. From the pic of quake that I saw, it looks different. That driver looks round and off center. But I dunno, maybe the result is the same
(Nov. 12, 2015  4:11 PM)gankoba Wrote: I don't know if that's exactly quake. From the pic of quake that I saw, it looks different. That driver looks round and off center. But I dunno, maybe the result is the same

From the Toys "R" Us catalogue, it looked exactly cut off. Even if the end tip is round, it does not change the fact that it would be snipped diagonally.

And that sort of tip has so little stamina and goes everywhere unvoluntarily that I doubt anybody can find a use for it.
Noooo, have faith! With so few drivers to choose from I'd hate to add another to my pile of fusions collecting dust!!
Having reasonable, neutral expectations is actually healthier than having high dreams and seeing them crushed, especially when you can predict issues so much.
*swoosh*
Bey Brad comes to the rescue

Ugh, sorry for being so weird... It's 12:30am here and I'm in a weird state of mind. I should just go to sleep before I embarrass myself

Further
(Nov. 11, 2015  4:30 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: So strangely that this also has a purple Q bottom, you mean someone actually found it neccessary to copy the Q bottom?!

Didn't they not see that- THEY WANT TO REMAKE THIS?! Ugh, moving on!

It better be wings, it'd look cooler! With trans purple no less.

So what I said was true, aye, well maybe it'll be stupid fun.
Interesting reshuffle set... They all look like decent recolours, but I'm really interested to see how Minoburos works. Eee

Might have to pick this up for the grip.. And that nice pink Fusion driver... and nice DeathScyther layer... and nice blue Blow

<3
Wow, unless Minoboros ends up being an incredibly OP Layer I think I'll have to pass on this set because so many of the pieces are bad. It looks like Minoboros might be OK for Stamina due to its smoothness and imbalance (part of what made Deathscyther effective). I'm assuming Quake will be carp as usual, but maybe the Burst mechanic could somehow give it some redeeming quality (though I can't imagine how).

Kai-V, is the Driver actually named Quake, or did you just refer to it as that because of its similarities to the MFB Bottom?
I may get this for a nice looking grip and an excuse to not buy Deathscyther :p
(Nov. 12, 2015  6:01 PM)Wombat Wrote: Wow, unless Minoboros ends up being an incredibly OP Layer I think I'll have to pass on this set because so many of the pieces are bad. It looks like Minoboros might be OK for Stamina due to its smoothness and imbalance (part of what made Deathscyther effective). I'm assuming Quake will be carp as usual, but maybe the Burst mechanic could somehow give it some redeeming quality (though I can't imagine how).

Kai-V, is the Driver actually named Quake, or did you just refer to it as that because of its similarities to the MFB Bottom?

It is indeed Quake.

Hey, could anyone add these releases on the Beyblade Wiki and create articles to list their full content with the colours ? I put everything in the opening posts of these topics, but setting it in stone with wiki articles would be really nice.
Quake will probably be really good in Burst because landing on an opposing Bey even once would probably be a crippling blow probably near-bursting it. I'd be surprised if a Bey could survive it even once honestly...
Let's not forget Burst Beyblades don't spin for that long so Q could really hinder the spin, and it could Burst itself landing on something.
(Nov. 12, 2015  6:10 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: Quake will probably be really good in Burst because landing on an opposing Bey even once would probably be a crippling blow probably near-bursting it. I'd be surprised if a Bey could survive it even once honestly...

It would never bounce that high at all.
Wow. Just wow. IOnlyUseQuake is gonna have a field day.

Personally loving that Grip Rubber! Definitely gonna have to either pick this up for the Grip and Deathscyther. Thanks for all the updates, Kai-V!
Whether or not it's any good, I think it's cool to see Quake in Burst.

(Nov. 12, 2015  4:03 PM)gankoba Wrote: I say leave it to Bey Brad. He'll come up with some awesome setup!! Probably make one of the more useless layers awesome, and make that quake driver awesome too

I appreciate the support, but keep in mind that I'm the one who first said that Wyvern was useless. :')
Ugh QUAKE
Yup, says it makes the bey move around erratically

But it does say it makes for massive attacks. Wether or not it actually does remains to be seen
(Nov. 12, 2015  11:39 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Box pic of Minoboros Oval Quake:

[Image: CTmlGsDVEAA5ywt.jpg]

Source: https://twitter.com/f_kouno/status/664744005977042944

Wow, so I apologise for following OkinawamTS's correction : Minoboros really is based on the Minotaurus.