[Product]  B-192 Booster Greatest Raphael.Ov.HXt+'

New Booster slated to release in November 13th 2021. Features a new Layer, the Over Disc from Astral Spriggan, and the new (and very word-salad-y) High Xtend+' Driver.
Thread has been opened. Y'all know the drill, don't spam the thread with nothing posts or baseless speculations, no leaks allowed, etc.
I really like the new motif.

I hear it's stuck in high mode, though, and with High Xtend+' on top of it? Wouldn't that make it taller than standard? I'm wondering how that bear trap gimmick is supposed to make contact.
(Oct. 14, 2021  4:17 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Thread has been opened. Y'all know the drill, don't spam the thread with nothing posts or baseless speculations, no leaks allowed, etc.

There is already an official image
A Google translation of the official TT blurb:

Quote:A balanced type right-handed bay that excels in offense, defense, and stamina, where the armor transforms dramatically in the latter half of the battle! The first half of the battle is an 8-blade attack mode! After that, when the armor rises and transforms into a dome shape, it becomes a 0-blade defense mode and any attack is pardoned!

So, not a bear trap like Vise Leopard but a "dome." Now I'm wondering if it has to get hit the right way to transform or if this is a passive gimmick.
[Image: xOXK5M6.jpg]
[Image: YX5aDZs.jpg]

[Image: uQGLzde.jpg]
the ninja turtle looks pretty cool
I'm so confused. This is so weird. Those raising blades can't be good for Stamina. This is yet another case of "we can do this cool thing, but should we do this cool thing?"

There is room in the world for cool things for their own sake.
Like always, it looks much nicer with clearer images, and I still love the gimmick despite how unorthodox it looks, I'm a sucker for wacky and unique ideas. The gimmick will form a dome look when spinning and raised up, which will be cool. However, those bear trap gimmicks will either snap shut, or snap off, with how it's raised up and thin looking.
(Oct. 14, 2021  4:56 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Like always, it looks much nicer with clearer images, and I still love the gimmick despite how unorthodox it looks, I'm a sucker for wacky and unique ideas. The gimmick will form a dome look when spinning and raised up, which will be cool. However, those bear trap gimmicks will either snap shut, or snap off, with how it's raised up and thin looking.

According to the official blurb, they go up during battle as a defensive "dome." Though that might be Google Translate having a brain fart.

Of course, if I understood correctly, this thing's stuck in high mode and has a High driver, so why it needs to protect its top is beyond me.
the bear trap always remind me of ice skater put hands up when spinning, dont know if it scientifically increase stamina or make it worse

Some youtuber spread misinformation say it has metal teeth. is it written on the leaks?
From what I can tell, the bear claw gimmick is like a mouse trap. There’s 2 bars on each side and from originalzankye’s pics it looks like each claw raises and moves to the inside. It’s one of those really cool and fun but also wacky gimmicks kind of like lucifers barrier but without a use. Like the pheonix armor can be used to interrupt KO attackers and they’ll run out of steam, or to hit the other Bey when it’s on the floor. Course it can also hit pheonix. Lucifers barrier made it have horrible stamina but the ginormous rubber blades helped it tremendously equalize against lefts. This bear claw gimmick looks like it’s from the top of the layer so unless the bey is super-tilted and the actual front of the tip makes contact I see this gimmick being fun but useless.
High xtend+’ is just stupid. TT is ruining the entire point of stamina types but we already knew that 8 months ago when zone’+z came out. I mean technically zone’+z is a “balance type” driver and they do attack and balance dash drivers so I guess it makes anime logical sense. But zone’+z is more like a same spin defense opposite spin stamina driver IRL.
Over is really good for those who don’t the astral spriggan set or maybe need 2 of the same DB discs to do testings and stuff.
The chip reminds me of achilles, I don’t know why. It’s something about it.
High Xtend+’ is being criminally underrated for its potential. Xtend+ on over doesn’t work super well, right? Well, high Xtend+’ being higher may help with the scraping and make Over High Xtend+’ a useful pair. We will have to see when it comes out if that ends up being true.
(Oct. 14, 2021  5:44 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: High Xtend+’ is being criminally underrated for its potential. Xtend+ ok over doesn’t work super well, right? Well, high Xtend+’ being higher may help with the scraping and make Over High Xtend+’ a useful pair. We will have to see when it comes out if that ends up being true.

Agreed, high driver are actually pretty good with DB system
(Oct. 14, 2021  5:03 PM)WickedHero Wrote: the bear trap always remind me of ice skater put hands up when spinning, dont know if it scientifically increase stamina or make it worse

yeah you make a good point....i think its fair to say the 'bear trap' isn't going to 'bite' a bey being on top,

but im curious if the action of weight pulling inwards and upwards does anything positive for increased spin? like, if you're spinning on a tire swing or something with your feet out, then you quickly pull them in, you start to spin faster?
The gimmick of this layer is not touching the bey above it. Rather it is changing from an ATTACK mode with spikes at the start of the battle to a DEFENSE mode with no spikes/ smooth circle to ward off any attack towards the end.
If you look at the Bey itself, you notice it has burst resistor-esque prongs towards the middle of the clicks. Rather than burst-stoppers, these look like they could be the activation of the gimmick? It makes sense, but then again, the disk is locked to the point where it is making contact with the stoppers, so maybe they could legitimately be burst-stoppers? The stoppers also look connected to springs on the inside of the layer, so I feel that they have to do something, I just don't know what it is at this point.
(Oct. 14, 2021  8:18 PM)Logic123ABC Wrote: If you look at the Bey itself, you notice it has burst resistor-esque prongs towards the middle of the clicks.  Rather than burst-stoppers, these look like they could be the activation of the gimmick?  It makes sense, but then again, the disk is locked to the point where it is making contact with the stoppers, so maybe they could legitimately be burst-stoppers?  The stoppers also look connected to springs on the inside of the layer, so I feel that they have to do something, I just don't know what it is at this point.

Yeah I noticed this as well. It’s very similiar to beys like beat kakulcan, arc balkesh, dread Bahamut, the limit break beys, roar Bahamut, and other beys with middle-click activation gimmicks.
I like it. It does have a prototype-like feeling to it though, wouldn't be surprised if we got another Raphael 10 episodes later like with Genesis.
I'll just summarize what I said in the upcoming release & rumor thread, I quite like the looks of this bey and while the gimmick is pretty stupid, it's so stupid and unique that I ironically really like it. Also the driver colors is pretty cool. No layer customization and high mode only sucks though.
High Xtend+‘ could bring back Xtend+ in stamina combos since it’s higher and not scrape on over. plus the added burst resistance can make it less prone to bursting
Are we just gonna ignore the shape without the bear trap? It's literally Garuda! If there is a way to take the gimmick off then we could be in trouble. While it's extremely unlikely, we do know that there is no armor...
I hope metal teeth rumor turn out to be false. We finally got xtend+' it would be shame if the cap broke by the teeth
(Oct. 14, 2021  10:15 PM)USN Wrote: Are we just gonna ignore the shape without the bear trap? It's literally Garuda! If there is a way to take the gimmick off then we could be in trouble. While it's extremely unlikely, we do know that there is no armor...

The spikes on the armor part poke out enough to where they'd cause recoil. It's more like Cosmo, if anything. Also, I doubt you could take the gimmick off, given it's the whole point of the bey and the layer is one piece.
(Oct. 14, 2021  10:15 PM)USN Wrote: Are we just gonna ignore the shape without the bear trap? It's literally Garuda! If there is a way to take the gimmick off then we could be in trouble. While it's extremely unlikely, we do know that there is no armor...

Oh yeah! I just realized that after you said it. The shape is literally Garuda! And if the gimmick helps it’s stamina I agree, we could be in trouble. But I think you might be forgetting that it only activates after losing a lot of stamina. So it’ll only be in that shape near the end of a battle, not for the majority of it.