[Product]  B-19 Burst BeyStadium

(Oct. 16, 2015  11:49 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: It looks pretty unbalanced...this won't be legal in our tourneys will it?

This will have to be verified first, for sure.
Such a weirdly creative stadium. Looking forward to trying it too!
I think it mixes things up nicely. Plus it feels nice slamming a Bey out of the stadium or into a spike and making them burst
One thing I've been noticing about the burst stadium is that it's really bouncy. Sometimes my bey bounces right out of the stadium after launch... Boing!
I don´t think this stadium should be legal for tournaments because Defense Types have a clear adventage in this stadium and Attack and Stamina Types have a clear disadvantage in this stadium.

Attack Types have a disatvantage because:
1. the oval shape of the tornado ridge makes it impossible to build up speed and to stall.
2. Attack Types´ll circle around and are most of the times closer to the spikes than any other type.

Stamina Types have a disatvantage because:
1. they´ll most of the time stay still on one spot and slip down to the pit which is the closest point to the stadium exits which makes them the easyest to ko additionally to their low friction.

Defense Types have a atvantage because:
1. they are the hardest to push around in the stadium because of their high friction, low recoil and heavy weight so they won´t touch the spices as easyly as the attack and stamina types.
From what I've seen, attack has a good advantage. Any type no matter what ends up in the pit, if something is in there when an attack type comes barreling in it'll either burst, or get knocked out.
(Oct. 18, 2015  9:18 PM)Zera Wrote: I don´t think this stadium shouldn´t be legal for tournaments because Defense Types have a clear adventage in this stadium and Attack and Stamina Types have a clear disadvantage in this stadium.

Gankoba and OkinawamTS are the only WBO users who have used this stadium thus far, right? Seems very early to make this conclusion.
I'm looking forward too buy this stadium too. I still call it stadium of danger because it make entire meta game harder and make beys perform differently. Also increase chances of losing.

Hey Gankoba or OkinawamTS. Can you tell me does it's slopes are similar or different compared to standard type (or does it even have at all?
Yeah I am feeling more hopeful about it now. My gf keeps saying she can't wait for the "spike walls" stadium. Hopefully it will get her more into it, she has been actually been asking to play me instead of vice versa lately so I'm hoping she will have even more fun with this gimmicky thing. In that light, whether it is a good stadium competitIvely or not (which is doubtful) it might end up being an even more fun way to introduce people to Burst, which is always a good thing
(Oct. 20, 2015  12:31 AM)FIREFIRE Wrote: I'm looking forward too buy this stadium too. I still call it stadium of danger because it make entire meta game harder and make beys perform differently. Also increase chances of losing.

Hey Gankoba or OkinawamTS. Can you tell me does it's slopes are similar or different compared to standard type (or does it even have at all?

There are plenty of videos in this thread that should give you a clear idea of how sloped it is Smile
I feel as though a stadium with the same slopes but centred properly could be really interesting. Not digging this one though.
(Oct. 19, 2015  3:32 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2015  9:18 PM)Zera Wrote: I don´t think this stadium shouldn´t be legal for tournaments because Defense Types have a clear adventage in this stadium and Attack and Stamina Types have a clear disadvantage in this stadium.

Gankoba and OkinawamTS are the only WBO users who have used this stadium thus far, right? Seems very early to make this conclusion.

that's right is conclusion is quite wrong coz Attack is quite the big winner with this stadium

coz Stamia or defense type due to the slope will loose quickly his spinning rotation when it got knock out from the crater

(Oct. 21, 2015  12:39 PM)gankoba Wrote: Who has a burst stadium? What are your impressions?

this stadium is nice to play with
but it absolutely cant be used for tournament
Aww, why no burst tournament? I thought it would have been fun
(Oct. 21, 2015  1:03 PM)gankoba Wrote: Aww, why no burst tournament? I thought it would have been fun

not really easy to Burst with it
on my side even putting it in Super Burst Method, so far I only could Burst twice
after only win by spin finish
I like it when an attack bey slams into another bey and makes it hit the spike, and then it bounces off the spike and gets hit by the bey again really fast and then bursts... Smile
Did that make sense?

But anyway, not easy to burst? Really? I see a lot of bursts Gasp
Now that some members have this, can anybody confirm whether the circular red clips for this are the same as the clips for Zero-G stadiums?
Appreciate the burst battle, though personally. Not a big fan of those arenas at all, but hey perspective ya know.

enjoy the quality as well. nicely made.
So when tournament organizers use this stadium, are we supposed to set it up a certain way or just do what we want with it? I personally don't think it should be allowed watching videos lol.
We never legalized it for Burst Format and I don't think any of us want to. And all that aside, it isn't very fun, either.
(Jan. 25, 2016  4:46 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: We never legalized it for Burst Format and I don't think any of us want to. And all that aside, it isn't very fun, either.
Ok well that is really helpful, because I was considering buying this or the other one (forget it's name xD). Easy decision now haha.