[Product]  B-188 Astral Spriggan Customize Set

I admit to being very interested in this release. 0 and Over have a lot of potential. Quattro, what more needs be said? I don't have a Cyclone yet, so that's ideal. And the S Gear, that might really be a boon to certain DB layers, the bottom still looks like scrape city but a freespinning wide ring has potential.
(Aug. 02, 2021  2:05 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: I admit to being very interested in this release. 0 and Over have a lot of potential. Quattro, what more needs be said? I don't have a Cyclone yet, so that's ideal. And the S Gear, that might really be a boon to certain DB layers, the bottom still looks like scrape city but a freespinning wide ring has potential.

Huh? That's weird, I'd thought Nexus+S scrapes less than regular Nexus due to the relatively smoother ring.
(Aug. 02, 2021  2:00 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2021  5:55 PM)WickedHero Wrote: I hope it has better burst resistance than ragnaruk, if i recall correctly DB ragnaruk are second worst burst resistance after valkyrie.

but its still a really good burt resistance
just because its one of the worst of the series does not mean the burst resistance is bad

not only that I really hope spriggan comes with really trash teeth so that you gotta consider that before making a dual spin combo
Lol why the salty about Spriggan? There is very low chance spriggan going to bad because the only prize in this set is spriggan, if nobody want spriggan and the set TT lose a lot money. Savior case is different because it comes with Power Launcher and people still excited even the bey it self performing under expectation.
(Aug. 04, 2021  4:15 PM)originalzankye Wrote:

Astral Spriggan is looking pretty good, I'll be picking this up! The S Gear can free spin and be locked kinda like 2B which is awesome! Belial is getting a good upgrade. I can't say much because this is the only video but looking good so far.
(Aug. 04, 2021  4:52 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2021  4:15 PM)originalzankye Wrote:

Astral Spriggan is looking pretty good, I'll be picking this up! The S Gear can free spin and be locked kinda like 2B which is awesome! Belial is getting a good upgrade. I can't say much because this is the only video but looking good so far.
Yes, my only complain is the screw lol, i wish they put it below instead of on surface
(Aug. 04, 2021  5:01 PM)WickedHero Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2021  4:52 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Astral Spriggan is looking pretty good, I'll be picking this up! The S Gear can free spin and be locked kinda like 2B which is awesome! Belial is getting a good upgrade. I can't say much because this is the only video but looking good so far.
Yes, my only complain is the screw lol, i wish they put it below instead of on surface

They could've pulled at Master Diabolos and put stickers over it.
(Aug. 04, 2021  5:03 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2021  5:01 PM)WickedHero Wrote: Yes, my only complain is the screw lol, i wish they put it below instead of on surface

They could've pulled at Master Diabolos and put stickers over it.

I mean the screw on DB core. Screw on black side is oke though
Ok Spriggan's attack tip is just like extreme or i guess a lot faster.
So you're telling that if it doesn't scrape and has a good lock, Quatro can be a budget alternative for Xtreme'? Hope that's the case, it'll be pretty cool for the modes to actually be functional in some capacity.
Shouldn't it be safe to put metal drivers on the infinite lock beys? Since they technically don't get closer to bursting every battle nothing should wear because the only time the driver should move is if it bursts or when you put it on
ov is heavier than giga I guess then over will be used on stamina combinations on never and meta dynamite combos dynamite+f ov instead of giga/tapered drift
(Aug. 05, 2021  4:41 PM)Lego bey god Wrote: Shouldn't it be safe to put metal drivers on the infinite lock beys? Since they technically don't get closer to bursting every battle nothing should wear because the only time the driver should move is if it bursts or when you put it on

well on one hand since they technically have one lock the driver might break it but depending on the mugen layer used it might not be so bad
Astral Spriggan total weight is 77.91gr. for the record Savior Valkyrie is 74.37gr and Roar Bahamut is 73.78gr, pretty much Spriggan is the heaviest DB bey at now.
Spriggan has bad burst resistance. Disappointing.
(Aug. 06, 2021  9:36 AM)g2_ Wrote: Spriggan has bad burst resistance. Disappointing.

Not really, i can say its pretty much equal to Fafnir and Belial burst resistance, hard to burst but not impossible type. And also remember the opponent is using Metal Xtreme which is hard to burst and strong smash.
(Aug. 06, 2021  9:49 AM)WickedHero Wrote: Not really, i can say its pretty much equal to Fafnir and Belial burst resistance, hard to burst but not impossible type. And also remember the opponent is using Metal Xtreme which is hard to burst and strong smash.
You can't really say that the bey hasn't even been fully tested yet
(Aug. 05, 2021  4:41 PM)Lego bey god Wrote: Shouldn't it be safe to put metal drivers on the infinite lock beys? Since they technically don't get closer to bursting every battle nothing should wear because the only time the driver should move is if it bursts or when you put it on
It would wear down, since they never lock up, so if you use for enough time, this might make the whole layer as free-spin as tornado wyvern.
(Aug. 06, 2021  9:56 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2021  9:49 AM)WickedHero Wrote: Not really, i can say its pretty much equal to Fafnir and Belial burst resistance, hard to burst but not impossible type. And also remember the opponent is using Metal Xtreme which is hard to burst and strong smash.
You can't really say that the bey hasn't even been fully tested yet

true, you cant also judge it easily burst yet
(Aug. 06, 2021  10:53 AM)WickedHero Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2021  9:56 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: You can't really say that the bey hasn't even been fully tested yet

true, you cant also judge it easily burst yet
It burst opposite spin to Cyclone combo, if that's not bad I don't know what is.
(Aug. 06, 2021  10:55 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2021  10:53 AM)WickedHero Wrote: true, you cant also judge it easily burst yet
It burst opposite spin to Cyclone combo, if that's not bad I don't know what is.

Since its opponent use metal xtreme driver we cant judge yet. Tbh its greatand  not on par wil savior burst issue.
(Aug. 06, 2021  11:00 AM)WickedHero Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2021  10:55 AM)g2_ Wrote: It burst opposite spin to Cyclone combo, if that's not bad I don't know what is.

Since its opponent use metal xtreme driver we cant judge yet. Tbh its greatand  not on par wil savior burst issue.
Savior has much more recoil though.
I can’t believe I feel like I have to say this again for a release, but please wait until custom combos can be tested with each individual part to determine whether or not the Spriggan chip is actually what’s causing the stock combo to burst. It could be the driver having a weak spring for all we know, or that the ring maybe causing recoil of some kind. Just wait until testing has been done to judge each part.
(Aug. 06, 2021  12:54 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I can’t believe I feel like I have to say this again for a release, but please wait until custom combos can be tested with each individual part to determine whether or not the Spriggan chip is actually what’s causing the stock combo to burst. It could be the driver having a weak spring for all we know, or that the ring maybe causing recoil of some kind. Just wait until testing has been done to judge each part.
Just because the combo is bad Stock, doesn’t mean the parts are bad.