[Product]  B-180 Booster Dynamite Belial.Nx.Vn-2

(Mar. 29, 2021  11:21 PM)CrazyAries Wrote:
(Mar. 28, 2021  6:51 PM)GrinAndBarrett Wrote: 2 minutes is definitely good but it's not overwhelmingly strong or anything.  Tempest 1S Wheel Atomic/Zone'+Z/Xtend+ all average over 2 mins with Atomic averaging 2:20.

If Berial is a stamina or defense type, 2 min is definitely not overwhelming, but it is an attack type. Even though I don't get the point of emphazising the stamina potential of an attack type bey...

They just want to advertise the general improvement in performance and it honestly seems to be working. Look at all the people in this thread who are talking and/or excited about it.
This honestly is because of the extra Heavy full metal forge disc.
And the plastic driver.
So 2 Minutes is not so suprising for me, plus don't forget the way the armour is constructed is literally OWD itself.
I can’t believe zankye got dynamite belial early! You should go watch his video on it!
Imagine thinking zankyes "unboxing" was real. Just imagine that.

(no hate to zankye, this is just poking fun to those who thought his unboxing was actually real. I think it was obvious that it was an April Fools joke)
(Apr. 01, 2021  6:26 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Imagine thinking zankyes "unboxing" was real. Just imagine that.

(no hate to zankye, this is just poking fun to those who thought his unboxing was actually real. I think it was obvious that it was an April Fools joke)

It was quite funny Ahahaha
Dynamite Belial looks pretty good so far, though knowing them it's probably mostly staged for advertisement but I'm still excited for it. It has a lot of stamina for an Attack-Type, as someone mentioned before I think.

WARNING - The background music in the last quarter of the video may contain some inappropriate language. I have no idea how TT got away with this haha.
im not a info guy, but on one of tt's videos it mentioned Armour pices you can add on to bell's bey, in zankye's newest video about it it talks about it
Upon watching the battle vid CC posted, Belial definitely seems powerful but since the battles were rigged i cant get my hopes up just yet. I mean there is no possible way it BURST stock Rage Longinus in a few hits on the first try, pretty much just luck is what I say to that.
(Apr. 04, 2021  2:02 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Upon watching the battle vid CC posted, Belial definitely seems powerful but since the battles were rigged i cant get my hopes up just yet. I mean there is no possible way it BURST stock Rage Longinus in a few hits on the first try, pretty much just luck is what I say to that.

It’s definitely luck. Rage Longinus should theoretically be the most burst resistant stock combo in the game. Despite that, Rage is known for occasional instant recoil bursts and Belial itself is quite aggressive so it could very well have been a legit possibility (even though we know that it wasn’t).
Is anyone else for some reason like extremely excited about the new release (and system as a whole)? I normally don’t get too hyped for Bey releases, but something about this system gets me hyped
(Apr. 04, 2021  3:39 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Is anyone else for some reason like extremely excited about the new release (and system as a whole)? I normally don’t get too hyped for Bey releases, but something about this system gets me hyped

I am. Pretty exicted to see how they're going to implement gimmicks with the new system and armor upgrades and stuff.
Um, ok? While I appreciate the creativity, the Dynamite Belial product thread is not the place to post this kind of thing. Please refer to Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts next time.
(Nov. 11, 2020  7:37 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote:
Buy B-180 Booster Dynamite Belial.Nx.Vn-2 from Mall Of Toys

Heads up: MallOfToys.com is the official sponsor of the WBO. If you buy something through MallOfToys, you won’t pay any extra, but worldbeyblade.org will get a small commission. As a registered not-for-profit organization, all funds are poured back into the community to help pay for our hosting expenses, develop new features, offer giveaways, and more. We appreciate the support!

New Booster for a new series, slated to release in April 2021.

UPDATE:

(Mar. 14, 2021  4:02 PM)JoMario67 Wrote: New official Dynamite Belial Pictures:
[Image: 4904810173670_200972a1608141619f56aa37abae5e88.jpg]
[Image: 4904810173670_7f3148b583c041b0aacd5f4b55c665e4.jpg]
[Image: 4904810173670_77f1beca52984f398164d71c9b3036e0.jpg]

(Mar. 15, 2021  4:17 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: [Image: image0.jpg]
[Image: image0.jpg]

Beilal parts
Kinda looks like a black valkyrie
(Apr. 18, 2021  4:55 PM)Dblader Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2020  7:37 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote:
Buy B-180 Booster Dynamite Belial.Nx.Vn-2 from Mall Of Toys

Heads up: MallOfToys.com is the official sponsor of the WBO. If you buy something through MallOfToys, you won’t pay any extra, but worldbeyblade.org will get a small commission. As a registered not-for-profit organization, all funds are poured back into the community to help pay for our hosting expenses, develop new features, offer giveaways, and more. We appreciate the support!

New Booster for a new series, slated to release in April 2021.

UPDATE:
Kinda looks like a black valkyrie

I know right? Like Dante is a rip-off Valt and Belial is a rip-off black Valkryie-ish
(Apr. 18, 2021  4:56 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2021  4:55 PM)Dblader Wrote: Kinda looks like a black valkyrie

I know right? Like Dante is a rip-off Valt and Belial is a rip-off black Valkryie-ish

Exactly. See that guy gets it!
(Apr. 18, 2021  4:57 PM)Dblader Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2021  4:56 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: I know right? Like Dante is a rip-off Valt and Belial is a rip-off black Valkryie-ish

Exactly. See that guy gets it!

Well I don’t get much of anything. 🙄
(Apr. 01, 2021  1:41 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: I can’t believe zankye got dynamite belial early! You should go watch his video on it!

That was a prank video he did not actually get dynamite belial

I really want dynamite belial
it should be in the beytubers hands by next week or so
The official abbreviation for the core is BL meaning that future beys such as ragnaruk longinus valkyrie and spriggan will be abbreviated as Ragnaruk->RG, valkyrie-> VL spriggan-> SP, Longinus-> LG
Damn, TT. Powercreep much from the get go? [Image: Pics-Art-04-23-09-46-04.jpg]