[Product]  B-180 Booster Dynamite Belial.Nx.Vn-2

I expected Belial to be good, but not THIS good.
Yeah, saw Zankye's video a while ago and boy, that's a lot of Spin Finishes for a supposed Attack type. I don't know if it's Venture or Dynamite doing most of the work here, but both parts have pretty decent Stamina and Belial's teeth are good too. The High Mode still looks weird af to me and tbh I still think Low Mode is better with Nexus (even tho High was the only one that got a Burst but it was on Glide so eh, nothing too special). Yeah, would stick with Low Mode if I ever got that thing and tried to use it.
Yeah, High Mode imo looks aesthetically pleasing but Low Mode is probably better.
(Apr. 24, 2021  4:14 AM)PinkRose Wrote: Yeah, saw Zankye's video a while ago and boy, that's a lot of Spin Finishes for a supposed Attack type. I don't know if it's Venture or Dynamite doing most of the work here, but both parts have pretty decent Stamina and Belial's teeth are good too. The High Mode still looks weird af to me and tbh I still think Low Mode is better with Nexus (even tho High was the only one that got a Burst but it was on Glide so eh, nothing too special). Yeah, would stick with Low Mode if I ever got that thing and tried to use it.

Likely its the armor and disk. The latter is basically OWD incarnate and Nexus, while I don't believe is better weight distributed than wheel, it doesn't seem to have centralized weight at least.

Venture is also a small flat tip which further increases the stock combo's stamina. But I think the driver itself doesn't seem to work that well IMO because from what I understand its a flat version of Unite. So uh, it looks like it runs into the same problem as Friction.
Seeing how promising this bey performance in terms of attack and stamina I'm really excited to see what can it do with all of the evolution gear on oh yeah High mode surprisingly isn't as bad as I thought it would be.Since the evolution gear will be released from month to month hopefully this release will be relevant up until the series ends
can somebody get me some detail on how good this bey is?
(Apr. 26, 2021  10:58 PM)originalzankye Wrote:

I watched it Live it was pretty awesome
(Apr. 26, 2021  7:33 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: can somebody get me some detail on how good this bey is?

From my inaccurate opinion so far, this bey is pretty good at stalling for an attack type, especially with that Venture driver. Doesn't seem to have the greatest attack power with its mostly round shape, but the weight doesn't make it get thrown around too much either. Not too bad on burst resistance or KO potential. All around average except for its pretty good stamina. Bear in mind this is my opinion after seeing only a couple of videos. True testing is still to come. Also coming with multiple evolution gears being released in the next few months.
Oh my gosh! this bey is amazing,it have good teeth too .I love it
(Low Mode)Dynamite Belial Nexus Venture-2 vs Tempest Lucifer Xtend+(Stamina) 2A

Dynamite Belial- 4 OutSpin
Tempest Lucifer- 1 OutSpin
3 Draw(I only do 8 rounds since there's something else I need to do currently,will continue to test it out at night)

GG....Belial stock is amazing,will test more later with Atomic & Ultimate Reboot' since these both driver have the same colour scheme as Venture
Tempest can barely outspin it ,will swap Lucifer chip to HyperionII with MCC later

(Low)Dynamite Belial Nexus Atomic-2 vs Tempest HyperionII(MCC) Xtend+(Stamina) 2A

Dynamite Belial- 6 OS , 1 KO
Tempest HyperionII- 3 OS
2 Draw/Ties

I decided to do 10 more battles before I go out

Once again I'm impressed....I like the way it stall&stay at one place next to the ridge after a big hit,it also manage to push Tempest back near the pocket & KO Tempest

The main problem with this combo is that Nexus kinda scrape at low spin/when angled launch(it doesn't scrape hard but maybe other DB disc can avoid the scrape issues)
(I really need to buy Cyclone Ragnarok now to get Giga)
I can do test with my parts

Drivers like Morbius,Rise,Drift,(probably Bearing too) works really well with Nexus in opposite spin,the "gap" design on non DB beys gave them more downward weight distribution
Don't use Xtend+ with Nexus,it just scrape too hard

Attack drivers that have decent LAD when used with Nexus is Xceed'+Z > Ultimate Reboot' > Destroy' > Venture, Atomic is good for destabilisation

This is what I learn from some test with Dynamite Belial Nexus *Drivers* -2
Can anyone compare Belial's solo spin time between Low and High mode please?
That driver looks like something I can mess around with.
(Apr. 28, 2021  11:53 PM)AcressVN Wrote: Can anyone compare Belial's solo spin time between Low and High mode please?

Low mode: 2:02

High: 1:25
With the release of the new stadium, I think we should specify which stadium we use when testing, as I imagine the new one has different performance compared to the Standard type.
(May. 02, 2021  12:35 AM)Lean\s_Hedgehog Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2021  11:53 PM)AcressVN Wrote: Can anyone compare Belial's solo spin time between Low and High mode please?

Low mode: 2:02

High: 1:25

(May. 02, 2021  1:59 AM)BladerGem Wrote: With the release of the new stadium, I think we should specify which stadium we use when testing, as I imagine the new one has different performance compared to the Standard type.

DB Stadium
[Image: image0.jpg]
Belial first design is literally just black victory Valkyrie and the second one is perseus and third one looks like winning valkyrie
(May. 02, 2021  11:42 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: [Image: image0.jpg]
Belial first design is literally just black victory Valkyrie and the second one is perseus and third one looks like winning valkyrie

Bruh, every bey be related to Valkyrie these days.
(May. 02, 2021  11:42 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: [Image: image0.jpg]
I can already imagine the amount of ppl who would've called Bell a Valt ripoff if the first desing was the one that got used.
Not to mention the 3rd one looks like the Slash Valkyrie from the Legend Star Bey Set.
Since the bey has been out for 11 days, are there any special esitions of it (like the 1/75 black Phoenix & Achilles, the gold turbo or the painted chassis)? If we do get something.. in the show the bey had a special move where it glowed purple. So maybe we would one day get armor or the weight disk in a beys special attack move color.
(May. 04, 2021  7:00 PM)Dodgest Wrote: Since the bey has been out for 11 days, are there any special esitions of it  (like the 1/75 black Phoenix & Achilles, the gold turbo or the painted chassis)? If we do get something.. in the show the bey had a special move where it glowed purple. So maybe we would one day get armor or the weight disk in a beys special attack move color.

Other than the entry set version? Nothing as of yet.
Is no one going to address why the Venture driver has a dash level spring?
Because we expect Attack type drivers to at least have a very tight spring due to most being very aggressive. But also, no one mentions it in the first place in initial reviews that I've seen.