[Product]  B-180 Booster Dynamite Belial.Nx.Vn-2

It looks pretty nice with better images, the colour scheme is cool, and never seen black as a main character bey thus far, and I really like the box design, it's oddly nostalgic.
These boxes are amazing!
(Mar. 14, 2021  4:23 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: Like I said in the Rb thread
this new box design that looks like god layer boxes looks nice
and I still dont get the Vn thing
are the tips divided in 2 and the Vn is like, the part of the springs and the # is the part of the gimmick?
(like tracks and tips on metal fight)
The boxes are so compact now
props to tt for doing some innovative things with the system
What is an estimate usually of when the first release of a new season comes out. Just want to see what I’m looking forward too.
(Mar. 14, 2021  8:39 AM)Shido-kun Wrote: Is the name Belial taken from Baal/Bael?

Belial - Wikipedia
Judging by the trailer I think it will have destroy’ as its driver as it seems when I looked at it
(Mar. 14, 2021  5:57 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: What is an estimate usually of when the first release of a new season comes out. Just want to see what I’m looking forward too.

It's April 24th for B-180 - B-184.
(Mar. 14, 2021  5:19 PM)Jinbee Wrote: It looks pretty nice with better images, the colour scheme is cool, and never seen black as a main character bey thus far, and I really like the box design, it's oddly nostalgic.

The god layer era boxes really impressed me with this design.
So I'm glad they are continuing this trend.

(Mar. 15, 2021  3:03 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: Judging by the trailer I think it will have destroy’ as its driver as it seems when I looked at it

It's driver is Driver is Venture.
Tip looks quite intersting. Looks like a potentially very active attack driver off the start (especially if there are rubber contat part under the rudge rim on the bottom) with some stamina potential with the tip. I do think that the attack capabilities will likely be outclassed by existing attack drivers and the lack of LAD in this high LAD meta will make the stamina not so relevant but it defintiely looks interesting.
The core fuse with a gold armour right?
(Mar. 15, 2021  4:27 AM)Dasmind Wrote: The core fuse with a gold armour right?

Don’t think so. In another picture, the silver part is attached to the chip.

Edit- Nvm seems like it is.
Belial: A core with 4 powerful locks.
Dynamite: An attack type blade that tears with a thin and sharp devil wing
Nexus: Disc that supports low mode, 8 wings divided into two layers for air cutting mobility
Venture: A driver that accelerates with a rubber ring and jagged edge on the outside.
(Mar. 15, 2021  4:33 AM)JoMario67 Wrote: Belial: A core with 4 powerful locks.
Nexus: Disc that supports low mode, 8 wings divided into two layers for air cutting mobility
Venture: A driver that accelerates with a rubber ring and jagged edge on the outside.

Does it say anything about “2?”
From the picture it looks like you can fit Nexus on normal layer right?

(Mar. 15, 2021  4:46 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: From the picture it looks like you can fit Nexus on normal layer right?

Edit:
Nevermind I saw the combo for Hell Kerbecs.
It was Hell Kerbecs Giga ____
(Mar. 15, 2021  4:34 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2021  4:33 AM)JoMario67 Wrote: Belial: A core with 4 powerful locks.

Does it say anything about “2?”

Yeah, here's the translation:
The attack power is strengthened by gathering the center of gravity in two points above and below.
Okay, so the thing that surround the chip is a part if the core
Alright, so the entire lock is on the chip like the Metal Master remakes and Hasbro Layers instead of being separate parts. Oh the gold part is part of the Chip. Ok so like Diabolos from GT but with more customization.
(Mar. 15, 2021  5:35 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Alright, so the entire lock is on the chip like the Metal Master remakes and Hasbro Layers instead of being separate parts. Oh the gold part is part of the Chip. Ok so like Diabolos from GT but with more customization.

Exactly
(Mar. 15, 2021  10:03 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: I still do not understand this system

https://youtu.be/cWk76wIB_68
Obviously the bey is quite nice but the packaging is absolutely awesome.
Looks cool, but doesn't look aggressive enough for an attack type.
(Mar. 15, 2021  4:53 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Looks cool, but doesn't look aggressive enough for an attack type.

Keep in mind this is the same company that classified dark deathscyther and tempest dragon as attack types. As for whether it's actually good for attack or not, that remains to be seen.