[Product]  B-180 Booster Dynamite Belial.Nx.Vn-2

(Mar. 15, 2021  4:58 PM)NoNotYou Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2021  4:53 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Looks cool, but doesn't look aggressive enough for an attack type.

Keep in mind this is the same company that classified dark deathscyther and tempest dragon as attack types. As for whether it's actually good for attack or not, that remains to be seen.

Yeah, seeing as the only reason this thing seems to be officially classified as an attack type is because of the driver. Still, maybe it is good for attack, but the first impressions are not the best so far.
Are the white parts on the blade rubber?
(Mar. 16, 2021  11:13 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Are the white parts on the blade rubber?

They are not. The trailer looks like painted plastic (at least to me), the translation mentions nothing about rubber, and the Dynamite on Perseus sure as hell doesn't have any rubber.
(Mar. 16, 2021  11:13 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Are the white parts on the blade rubber?
There's no mention of it on the TT site so we can assume there's no rubber
it looks like a gt but more complicated. its like a 5 piece, thing.
Guys I have a theory.
So generally performance-wise Low mode is better due to concentrated weight and no Gap. But because the armour is underneath and has a certain thickness, will it obstruct the driver and make the teeth weaker? TT might do this to ad more Diversity you know.
On Beysandbricks you can already pre order it for 20 bucks
so this season has new metal discs that you can click the metal armor piece into right? are these discs backwards compatible with older beys?
or is it like the limit break metals that came on the newer hyperion/helios/lucifer which only worked with limit break beys?
(Mar. 17, 2021  6:07 AM)Cat-Daddy Wrote: so this season has new metal discs that you can click the metal armor piece into right? are these discs backwards compatible with older beys?
or is it like the limit break metals that came on the newer hyperion/helios/lucifer which only worked with limit break beys?

The armor piece attaches to the chip/core.  The new ring+armor+core combo will be backwards compatible with existing regular discs and drivers.
(Mar. 17, 2021  1:31 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Guys I have a theory.
So generally performance-wise Low mode is better due to concentrated weight and no Gap. But because the armour is underneath and has a certain thickness, will it obstruct the driver and make the teeth weaker? TT might do this to ad more Diversity you know.

Does anyone else agree?
(Mar. 17, 2021  8:35 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2021  1:31 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Guys I have a theory.

Does anyone else agree?

hmm so concentrated weight and no gap but potentially more burst prone? 
im not sure i agree or not, but it would definitely be an interesting factor....

honestly i think the armor just creates more top or bottom weight distribution depending on placement. i would think bottom would create more balance while top would put more weight into attacks, but then be more off balance. 

not exactly sure about the physics.
(Mar. 18, 2021  9:51 PM)Cat-Daddy Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2021  8:35 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Does anyone else agree?

im not sure i agree or not, but it would definitely be an interesting factor....

honestly i think the armor just creates more top or bottom weight distribution depending on placement. i would think bottom would create more balance while top would put more weight into attacks, but then be more off balance. 

That’s pretty much exactly what would happen. I think it’s also why they created this bigger stadium. They want the mode variations to come into effect a lot more. They did the same thing back in zero g.
I hope this is good but as looking at the picture so far it just seems like brave Valkryie but dynamite. Hopefully this is good but IMO idk
(Mar. 18, 2021  9:51 PM)Cat-Daddy Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2021  8:35 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Does anyone else agree?

No didn't you read my post? In Low mode the chip is higher so the lock might be weaker.
(Mar. 25, 2021  7:49 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2021  9:51 PM)Cat-Daddy Wrote: hmm so concentrated weight and no gap but potentially more burst prone? 

No didn't you read my post? In Low mode the chip is higher so the lock might be weaker.

No, I would assume that low mode would be tighter because the lock is placed higher with the downside being only able to use the DB discs in low mode since they'll likely not be as heavy as Wheel. And high mode the lock is lower making the lock weaker but you could use more discs like Wheel for good weight.

The chip being higher making the lock weaker was only in GT because the teeth were on the chip.
(Mar. 25, 2021  8:41 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2021  7:49 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: No didn't you read my post? In Low mode the chip is higher so the lock might be weaker.

No, I would assume that low mode would be tighter because the lock is placed higher with the downside being only able to use the DB discs in low mode since they'll likely not be as heavy as Wheel. And high mode the lock is lower making the lock weaker but you could use more discs like Wheel for good weight.

The chip being higher making the lock weaker was only in GT because the teeth were on the chip.

I see.
Based on the picture from Tomy's site, I don't believe the armor position is going to effect the lock up. The armor locks in under the core regardless of which mode it's in. [Image: 311aeeb01f224f820fa5857e79f91fcf6170e612-1?s=1]
According to the new CoroCoro, Dynamite Belial can spin during 2 minutes.
(Mar. 28, 2021  3:56 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: According to the new CoroCoro, Dynamite Belial can spin during 2 minutes.
That's insane.
(Mar. 28, 2021  3:56 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: According to the new CoroCoro, Dynamite Belial can spin during 2 minutes.

Huh. I'm kinda curious as to how.
Probably either the OWD is greater than we thought or it's the Venture Driver.
2 minutes is definitely good but it's not overwhelmingly strong or anything. Tempest 1S Wheel Atomic/Zone'+Z/Xtend+ all average over 2 mins with Atomic averaging 2:20.

So this means Belial is one of the longest spinning stock attack type.
(Mar. 28, 2021  6:51 PM)GrinAndBarrett Wrote: 2 minutes is definitely good but it's not overwhelmingly strong or anything.  Tempest 1S Wheel Atomic/Zone'+Z/Xtend+ all average over 2 mins with Atomic averaging 2:20.

So you're telling me Dynamite will probably be yet another layer that is Attack in name and Stamina in practice?
Don't know if that's a good or a bad thing, really.
(Mar. 28, 2021  8:20 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Mar. 28, 2021  6:51 PM)GrinAndBarrett Wrote: 2 minutes is definitely good but it's not overwhelmingly strong or anything.  Tempest 1S Wheel Atomic/Zone'+Z/Xtend+ all average over 2 mins with Atomic averaging 2:20.

So you're telling me Dynamite will probably be yet another layer that is Attack in name and Stamina in practice?
Don't know if that's a good or a bad thing, really.
If something spins that long then something must be competitive in it. Even if it isn’t top tier competitive

If Berial is a stamina or defense type, 2 min is definitely not overwhelming, but it is an attack type. Even though I don't get the point of emphazising the stamina potential of an attack type bey...